Argandorn is playing WoW again!

Do you want to join AGPG? Here's the place...

Moderator: Moderators

Argandorn

Argandorn is playing WoW again!

Postby Argandorn » Sun Jan 26, 2014 8:52 pm

Hello,

I would like to apply again for a spot in your guild. A small introduction of me and my chars. I'll also be using the application form but I feel this is a bit more personal.

First of all I was a member of this guild some time ago. I'm a real life friend of Discretioner. I stopped playing wow for about a year ago, although I wasn't very active for about two years or so. This made my wife very happy ;). The reason was my daughter was born and as many will know WoW can be quite demanding. I'm back now but will play casually. My next child is on its way so my time is sparse to say at least. Still I like to play WoW. At the moment I'm two or three nights online per week and made it to level 90 recently. I miss to be in a guild though and hear some chatter and the fun being in a guild. Wandering alone through Azeroth can be quite lonely.

I had some good time in your guild, although I wasn't a member very long. My prior guilds were Dutch Inc and Dudes of Destruction. In a long distant past I've been raid leader and an officer of both guilds, back in vanilla days when raids had to be put together completely manually (as well as calculating DKP and handing out loot). Time consuming but great fun. The rest I'll put in the form below.

- Are you applying for a Raiding- or Social spot?
Social mainly but if a spot is open and needs to be filled, I'll be happy to help out.

- What is your main character's name, class, primary spec and secondary spec? (Raiding spot applicants please also include link to armorypage)
Argandorn, retribution paladin. Fresh 90 so my gear still sucks (did I mention I was away some time :)
Second spec isn't geared out. I was a holy paladin in the old days and did some tanking in between.

- What are your alternate max level character's names? (Raiding spot applicants please also include link to armorypage)
Iluma, 85 shadow priest. My proud is an alt called Alt. Yeah, I've been around that long ;)

- How would you describe yourself as a player?
Casual fun player for sure. When I do raid I do prepare myself by reading and watching tactics online. But not a hardcore raider atm.

- How much do you play normally? (Raiding spot applicants please state if you can't play certain nights)
About 2-3 nights a week. Normally Monday, Thursday and Sunday.

- What do you hope to find within AG Praetorian Guard?
Guild chatter, some nice people and some fun activities together. When I'm sufficiently geared up I will be happy to join a raid or guild run on stuff. But that's certainly not my priority to get a raid spot every week.

- Who in AG Praetorian Guard do you know already?
Discretioner and I've been an old member. I'll hope to see some people from the 'old' days.

- Please tell us about your best experience(s) playing WoW
Clearing Molten Core for the first time as a raid leader. This was when molten core was still a real challenge and BWL was near impossible for most players. The preparation and time it took to get the raid prepared and ready was insane but what an experience when the hammer finally fell.

- Anything else you want to tell or ask us goes here
After almost a year of not playing wow you notice how much was changed. I was a veteran but I had the relearn my class almost from the ground up. It was fun though.

remedy

Postby remedy » Sun Jan 26, 2014 9:07 pm

Well that's a blast from the past :D

Salute from an old Dudette :wink:

Merlins
Guild Master

Postby Merlins » Mon Jan 27, 2014 2:32 pm

Thanks for your app! Ive forwarded it to the officers and we shall return to you soon!
If I Was In WW2 They'd Call Me Spitfire

Argandorn

Postby Argandorn » Mon Jan 27, 2014 10:31 pm

It's been a long time for sure. Too long maybe (although my wife couldn't disagree more :)

Hayek
Officer

Postby Hayek » Tue Jan 28, 2014 7:51 pm

Poke me or an officer for an invite.

Welcome back ;)
A Polar explorer needs 5000 calories a day.
- Also when driving to the pole in a sheltered car?
Let's be safe.

Return to “Recruitment”