Selenite, Level 70 Warlock

Do you want to join AGPG? Here's the place...

Moderator: Moderators

Selenite

Selenite, Level 70 Warlock

Postby Selenite » Mon Apr 30, 2007 10:07 pm

Main character name: Selenite

Character class: Warlock

Character race: Human

Character level: 70

Character spec: 37/0/24 at the moment, I wanted Ruin to try out in the Arenas. I will be respeccing back to 41/0/20 with Unstable Affliction and Shadow Embrace.

Character tradeskill professions and levels: Enchaning (354) and Tailoring (367)

Character heroic keys and attunements: Heroic Keys: Key of Time, Auchenai Key, Flamewrought Key. Working on the Reservoir Key, just need a few more Steamvault runs to get to Revered. I have the Master's Key, the Shattered Halls Key, and the Arcatraz Key.

High level non trainable spells/abilities learned: None

Total /played time: 85d 23h

/played time at level 70: 9d 22h

Notable factions and their level: Cenarion Exp. 7379/12000, Honor Hold 1109/21000, Scryers 11575/12000, Shatar 6676/21000, Lower City 1223/21000, Keepers of Time 6129/21000, The Violet Eye (Friendly)3707/6000.

Armory link (or CTprofile if you wish to show different gear) http://armory.wow-europe.com/?#characte ... n=Selenite

Previous guild(s): Medjai, Divine Chaos, Vessel of Rebirth, The Leftover Exiles, The Devils Backbone (My Current Guild)

Name, class and level of Alternate character(s): Lem, Priest, Level 64

Reasons why you would like to join: I'm looking for a guild that I can run Karazhan and Heroic Instances with. You might see from my armoury profile (I can't get it to work properly at the mo) that my gear could be better, but for some reason Harbinger Skyriss will not drop my hat. Killed it at least 10 times with no luck. To be honest I'm not sure what gear you would consider minimum to join your guild so I'm just throwing this app in here because I see you are looking for a warlock, and I also you are one of the guilds that were around when I started playing and I've always sort of looked up to you. (I know that sounds cheesy but I'm leaving it in because its true!)
I know a few of your members, though I won't name names incase they don't want to endorse me (again, I'm not even sure I have a chance of joining you and I don't want to embarrass anyone). Doing alot of PuG runs recently has also brought me into contact with a few AGPG blokes and everyone of you I have met seems to be a decent, friendly person, with good playing skills to boot.
My current guild are all nice people, with some very good players, but there have been some problems of late causeing my inguild mates to leave. That coupled with the fact that only one group raids Karazhan per week and its usually the same players, means that I am looking to leave in the near future to further my adventures.

Were all of the above characters levelled by you from the start?: Yes

A bit about myself: I'm English, 28 years old and my name is Steven. I have a full time job, doing shift work, so this means that I don't play every minute of the day (unfortunately), and it also means that I am sometimes online at irregular times. The result is that I cannot raid on the same days every week, but I can usually raid the same number of days every week. I see from reading your charter and recruitment threads that this irregular play time may not be a problem for you. I will manage a good attendance at raids, making at least half of them every month.

Well thanks for reading, I know its a bit of a waffle. If I've missed anything feel free to ask any questions you like and i'll do my best to answer them.
I'll look farward to your reply, and if its a 'no thank you' then no hard feelings, and I'll wish you all the best.

Leafy

Postby Leafy » Mon Apr 30, 2007 10:12 pm

Thanks for the application.

We don't have 'minimum requirements' really.

The officers and GM will have a chat and we'll get back to you.

Leaf
AGPG officer and druid CL

chunez

Postby chunez » Tue May 01, 2007 3:13 am

hello selenite.

ive been with selenite in vessel of rebirth. hes really an excellent warlock, knows his class. he raided with us on regular for sure and was always open for hints and personal improovement and hes a very friendly fellow too.

so a big vouch for him.

best luck with your apply mate

edit: also a very pro written application. sele has raided in MC AQ and BWL with me

Leafy

Postby Leafy » Wed May 02, 2007 12:59 am

Selenite, would you like to contact any AGPG officer when you are next online. We have an offer to put to you. :wink:

Selenite

Postby Selenite » Wed May 02, 2007 8:22 am

Sounds exciting :)

I'll be online later this afternoon, been on nightshift so gonna be in bed for a few hours.

Return to “Recruitment”