Aerist - Level 70 priest- Shadow

Do you want to join AGPG? Here's the place...

Moderator: Moderators

Aerist

Aerist - Level 70 priest- Shadow

Postby Aerist » Fri Apr 20, 2007 8:46 am

Main character name: Aerist

Character class: Priest

Character race: Nelf!

Character level: 70

Character spec: Shadow

Character tradeskill professions and levels: Tailoring - 360
Mining - 180

Character heroic keys and attunements: Attuned to Karazhan, although i lack heroic keys at the moment, my old guild was very hard to get a group within, so i had to attempt to PUG all of the instances :(.

High level non trainable spells/abilities learned: Fort

Total /played time: 60 Days

/played time at level 70: 14 Days

Notable factions and their level: Sadly.... none really. Im honoured with most outland forces.

Armory link (or CTprofile if you wish to show different gear)

Previous guild(s): Fides Invictus

Name, class and level of Alternate character(s): Cant say, i like to keep my characters seperate :)

Reasons why you would like to join: I am hoping to raid Hardcore again, and as Fides began to deterioate i decided it wasnt for me. So now i remain guildless and am currently searching for a good raiding guild. I always put in 120% effort and nothing less.

Were all of the above characters levelled by you from the start?: Yes, wouldnt have it any other way :)

Your real age: 17

Merlijn

Postby Merlijn » Fri Apr 20, 2007 8:49 am

Thank you for your application. It will be forwarded to the officers and classleaders for further review and we'll get back to you shortly. Thank you for your patience.

Martz

Re: Aerist - Level 70 priest- Shadow

Postby Martz » Fri Apr 20, 2007 9:20 am

Aerist wrote:Name, class and level of Alternate character(s): Cant say, i like to keep my characters seperate :)

Kinda Important info.

Merlijn

Postby Merlijn » Fri Apr 20, 2007 9:43 am

Aerist,

first of all I'd like to point out that AG Praetorian Guard is not a hardcore raiding guild. We are a guild of people who enjoy playing with eachother and our main goal is to have fun. Altho we raid Karazhan on a regular basis we aren't focussing on it hardcore and will never do so.

then there is this big questionmark about why you don't want to tell who your alts are. Is there any specific reason for this?

also we would like to know what your past raiding experiences are (also pré-TBC).

I hope to hear from you shortly.

Archvile

Re: Aerist - Level 70 priest- Shadow

Postby Archvile » Fri Apr 20, 2007 9:46 am

Martz wrote:
Aerist wrote:Name, class and level of Alternate character(s): Cant say, i like to keep my characters seperate :)

Kinda Important info.

maybe he's an alt from one of them: http://azeroth-guardians.net/memberforu ... .php?t=869 :shock: they start to undermine us!!!!!!11111 :twisted:

/paranoia

Aerist

Postby Aerist » Fri Apr 20, 2007 2:37 pm

My alts are on different realms, and i have different lives/personalities on them. Which is why i like to keep them seperate. No noteable alts on this realm :))

Merlijn

Postby Merlijn » Fri Apr 20, 2007 4:37 pm

We have reviewed your application and in the light of what we read are not going to offer you a place in our guild. Accordingly, your application is rejected.

May the shadows follow you in your future in Azeroth and Outland.

Return to “Recruitment”