Roggi 70 rogue

Do you want to join AGPG? Here's the place...

Moderator: Moderators

roggi

Roggi 70 rogue

Postby roggi » Mon Apr 16, 2007 5:03 pm

Main character name:
Roggi.

Character class:
Rogue.

Character race:
Night elf.

Character level:

Character spec:
43/6/12( www.wowhead.com/?talent=wGeoox0sizEoMLZEM ).

Character tradeskill professions and levels:
Skinning 350 \ Leatherwork 318

Character heroic keys and attunements:
Heroic: Tempest Keep and almost Coilfang Revisor. Attunement: Karazhan.

High level non trainable spells/abilities learned:
Non at the moment.

Total /played time:
55 days and 11 hours.

/played time at level 70:
6 days and 18 hours.

Notable factions and their level:
Sha'tar: reaverd
Violet eye: friendly
Keepers of time: honored
Honor hold: honored
Cenarion expedition: honored
Lower City: honored
Scryers: honored
Netherwing: neutral
Ashtounge deathsworn: neutral
Consortium: honored.

Armory link (or CTprofile if you wish to show different gear):
www.armory.wow-europe.com/#character-sh ... on&n=Roggi you may have to search it manually or delete the "www.".

Previous guild(s):
(Don't remember the 1st) "Kaffekoppen" , "The Last Elites" , "Rise of the Phoenix" , "Knights of Luthien" , and the last "The Splitters". i'm trying to apply on "Serenity", but haven't got an yes or no.

Name, class and level of Alternate character(s):
Got no one of importance.

Reasons why you would like to join:
I'm guildless at the moment so that is one reason another is that I want to start raiding dangerous instances with a good guild and i want to get in the same guild as Devaliant(old guildmate and friend, "Kaffekoppen")

Were all of the above characters levelled by you from the start?:
Got no one of importance but i lvl them myself.

Your real age:
17 years.

Merlijn

Postby Merlijn » Mon Apr 16, 2007 6:31 pm

Thank you for your application. It will be forwarded to the officers and classleaders for further review and we'll get back to you shortly. Thank you for your patience.

chunez

Postby chunez » Mon Apr 16, 2007 6:56 pm

i'm trying to apply on "Serenity", but haven't got an yes or no.

nice one

and tell me more about the so so called dangerous instances....

im wondering if you still would like to join this guild even if you get a yes from serenity

roggi

Postby roggi » Mon Apr 16, 2007 9:46 pm

chunez wrote:
i'm trying to apply on "Serenity", but haven't got an yes or no.

im wondering if you still would like to join this guild even if you get a yes from serenity

i think i got an no from serenity because another rogue tried to join them and he got trialed, and i haven't got an direct answer from them yet

and tell me more about the so so called dangerous instances....

that would be Karazhan and up

Angel

Postby Angel » Tue Apr 17, 2007 12:33 pm

im just wondering if its really wise to apply to more then one guild at the time until u have gotten a reply back from the first one yet, im just wondering but i hope u find what u seek soon :)

Leafy

Postby Leafy » Tue Apr 17, 2007 12:35 pm

Angel wrote:im just wondering if its really wise to apply to more then one guild at the time until u have gotten a reply back from the first one yet, im just wondering but i hope u find what u seek soon :)

I think I would apply to more than one at the same time if I needed a guild. Guilds can take days if not weeks to decide, and unless you hit the jackpot first go you might have an awful lot of waiting if you took the 'one at a time' method.

Leaf
AGPG Officer and Druid CL

Aygo
Officer

Postby Aygo » Tue Apr 17, 2007 5:47 pm

Leafy wrote:
Angel wrote:im just wondering if its really wise to apply to more then one guild at the time until u have gotten a reply back from the first one yet, im just wondering but i hope u find what u seek soon :)

I think I would apply to more than one at the same time if I needed a guild. Guilds can take days if not weeks to decide, and unless you hit the jackpot first go you might have an awful lot of waiting if you took the 'one at a time' method.

Leaf
AGPG Officer and Druid CL

But the "one-at-a-time" method does show your intention to join that particular guild instead of just wanting to join a guild imo.
Tycho

Leafy

Postby Leafy » Tue Apr 17, 2007 6:52 pm

Aygo wrote:But the "one-at-a-time" method does show your intention to join that particular guild instead of just wanting to join a guild imo.

It does, but without being in a guild or knowing its members too well, it’s a difficult call to make. I don't think we as a guild will think less of an applicant applying to another guild at the same time as ours provided their application to us is tailored to what we want to see and isn't a poorly labelled cut and paste job.

I applied to 5 universities when I left school. I would have been happy to go to any of them (Liverpool got me in the end)!

Perhaps your new guild is different. We're a mature and understanding lot here at AGPG I hope. :wink:

roggi

Postby roggi » Tue Apr 17, 2007 7:25 pm

well i hope i can join you even tho i applied to serenity too, it seems they dont want me tho,

Angel

Postby Angel » Tue Apr 17, 2007 10:15 pm

i didnt mean u any harm Rggi i was just wondering :) so take no offense from me im just an old angel stepping down from heaven sometime to do some typos lol ^^ :D

roggi

Postby roggi » Tue Apr 17, 2007 10:33 pm

Angel wrote:i didnt mean u any harm Rggi i was just wondering :) so take no offense from me im just an old angel stepping down from heaven sometime to do some typos lol ^^ :D

no problem mate, every guild have to pick the best and most promising they can find so no problem

it's Roggi btw not Rggi :D :P

Angel

Postby Angel » Wed Apr 18, 2007 12:01 am

lol typos ftw ;)

roggi

Postby roggi » Sun Apr 22, 2007 1:15 pm

I can do heroic CFR now

Meton
Veteran

Postby Meton » Mon Apr 23, 2007 1:25 am

Unfortunately we were not able to find a spot for you here with us in Ag Praetorian Guard.
Thank you for your application and good luck with your further adventures in Azeorth!

Meton
Officer of Ag praetorian guard.

Return to “Recruitment”