Hunter Application. Bulewathion.

Do you want to join AGPG? Here's the place...

Moderator: Moderators

Bulewathion

Hunter Application. Bulewathion.

Postby Bulewathion » Sat Apr 14, 2007 1:32 am

Greetings AG Praetorian Guards!

About me:

Character Name: Bulewathion
Class: Hunter
Race: Night Elf
Level: 70
Professions: Alchemy (300) but i am willing to change Proffs for the guild needs!
Playtimes: I will be able to attend almost every raid. but i also got a RL like everybody else ;)
Played Time: 55 days, 18 hours, 59 seconds.
Played time at level 70: 12 days, 10 hours, 44 Minutes, 1 second(s)

Lately I have been respecing alot in-order to understand different aspects of Hunter DPS. I am 9/48/4 at the moment, cause of the need to try something new, but i am willing to respec to suit the needs of the guild.

Notable factions:
Argent Dawn @ Honored
Zandalar Tribe @ Revered
Hydraxian Waterlords @ Exalted
Cenarion Circle @ Honored
Kurenai @ Revered
Honor Hold @ Honored
Lower City @ Honored
The Aldor @ Honored
The Sha'tar @ Friendly
The Violet Eye @ Neutral
Keepers of time @ Honored

To begin with I played a Priest to level 60, experinceing healing in raids, this helped me understand different aspects of raiding. Once I had played a healing class I wanted to go for a more direct damage class and rerolled a Hunter.

CTprofile: http://armory.wow-europe.com/?#characte ... ulewathion
( I´ve decided to quit my Proffesions to suit the guilds needs better. And yes, i know. Skinning and Enchanting, those isnt my proffesions now. It is Artisan Alchemy that im trained in now).
Unfortunatly my Ranged Weapon and Main Hand Weapon is terrible as i have been unable to get the drops I need, despite running various instances over and over again to procure a new weapon. I currently have all the reagants for +35 Agility damage in my bank and i am waiting for a weapon to put the enchant on.

I have completed the key chains for:
Onyxia
Molten Core
Blackwing Lair
Naxxramas

Fire Resist: 156
Nature Resist: 70. (Nota Bene!) Aspect Of The Wild.

Reasons why I you would like to join:

I have been in The Splitters ( Unfortunately Disbanded two days ago ) and since I started playing the game and have enjoyed both raiding and playing with them but i have recently decided that i would like a change. I am geared to raid Kara, Gruul and Heroic Dungeons if so. I have played with some AGPG players alot and have found the friendly but motivated atmosphere appealing. There for i would be honored to join and participate to raid progress with AGPG.

As an artisan Alchamist i am able to produce many useful potions including:

Greater Arcane Protection Potion.
Greater Fire Protection Potion.
Greater Frost Protection Potion.
Greater Nature Protection Potion.
Greater Shadow Protection Potion.
Mageblood Potion.
Arcane Elixir.

Raiding experience:

Molten Core: Cleared.
Zul'Gurub: Cleared.
AQ20: Cleared.
BWL: I have experinced all BWL bosses from a rogue's point of view but only up to Chromaggus as a Hunter. I have read up and have a good understanding of all tactics.
Naxxramass: Though I have never been to Naxxramass i have again read up on most boss fights. But i do want you to know that i killed Razervious the other day with some friends if that helps me on the way.
AQ40: I have done a few runs in AQ40 never but never getting very far. I have read up on a few fights, but my knowledge is limited on most.
I've done all the instances from 60-70 now, and im ready to continue with them on Heroic Mode. I've so far done a Mechanar and a Shadow Lab on Heroic and im surprised how much you do need to be concentrated while doing these Heroic instances. There fore i gladly look forward to be doing Heroics with AGPG!

Zone flags and quests: I don't got any Heroic keys yet, and im not Attuned to Gruul. But im working on it.

High level spells and abilities: Tranquilizing Shot.

Name, class and level of Alternate character(s): Engwäräuko, 35 Rogue. Rhemacorba, 45 Shaman. Priest on another server.

Were all of the above characters levelled by you from the start?: Indeed!

About me: (RL)

My name is Glenn and I am 15 years old. I live in Denmark and enjoy Skateboarding and studying. Currently I have school monday to friday but times dont interfere with AGPG raiding times. I enjoy playing World of Warcraft and enjoy PvE the most, learning new boss fights and the thrill of a first kill are the main aspects of the game for me. Beside those things i got a very good friend of mine in AGPG; Zarkus / Zash. And actually my brothers alt; Silwer is a member of AGPG.
At last, i want to point out a thing after i talked to Officer Dwiezel (AGPG). That im very interrested in Raiding, but if there is no raiding spot for me, i would like to join to spend time with my brother (Silwer) and my connected friends in AGPG.

I hope you enjoyed reading my application! Thank you.

"High fives" -Glenn

(NB!) I've read and understood your Guild Rules. But i had made my Apply before i saw your Application Form, but i have maked sure to include ALL questions from the apply form + more. Hope it is ok with you. Cause i've spend alot of time editing it and making it as flawless as i could.
\:D/

Aygo
Officer

Re: Hunter Application. Bulewathion.

Postby Aygo » Sat Apr 14, 2007 1:38 am

Bulewathion wrote: I've so far done a Mechanar and a Shadow Lab on Heroic.......

Zone flags and quests: I don't got any Heroic keys yet, and im not Attuned to Gruul.

Just one question that came to mind: How did you do heroic runs when you don't have keys for them yet? Just wondering....

Well written application. Shows you put time and effort into it. Good luck!
Tycho

Damocles

Postby Damocles » Sat Apr 14, 2007 1:48 am

Thank you for your well written application which is now being considered. We will get back to you shortly.

Damocles

Mage Class Leader

chunez

Postby chunez » Sat Apr 14, 2007 8:30 am

"shortly"

:P

Grominx

Postby Grominx » Sat Apr 14, 2007 9:14 am

First off: I'm impressed on your well written application :!: I wish more applications would look like this..

I do have a few remarks tho;

- You say you got Alchemy at 300; those recipes are nothing special anymore. Alchemy 375 with discoveries and reputation recipes is the way to go. (Mind you: impr. discovery change coming up in 2.1.0)

- Could it be you got Gruul's Lair and Karazhan attunement mixed up?

- Heroic runs require reputation with certain factions in order to buy the key. They only Faction you got revered with is the Kurenai; they don't have a Heroic key, afaik :)

- You say you experienced all BWL bosses from a rogue's point of view. Could you elaborate on that please?

From your gear I can see you atleast finished some of the 'major' questlines, but in my limited view of hunter gear, I'm not sure it's "Gruul ready".

Anyways, like Damo posted, we'll discuss your application and get back to you shortly. (Yes, shortly Chunez ;))

Grominx

Warrior Class Leader

Doomglazer

Postby Doomglazer » Sat Apr 14, 2007 11:39 am

Talked to him several times too and is willing to learn. His gear shouldn't be a problem we can always help you with that and skills well thats something you need to learn on yourself and offcourse steal with your eyes.

Grominx

Postby Grominx » Sat Apr 14, 2007 11:45 am

I forgot: How's your kiting/trapping experience? :)

Bulewathion

Apologizes for my mistakes and mixed up things.

Postby Bulewathion » Sat Apr 14, 2007 2:20 pm

First of all. Alchemy: I see now that those pots isnt that useable anymore, but i will change proffs for the guild needs anyway, so i dont see it as a prob.

Kara and Gruul Mixed up?; Im not sure what you mean rly. But you can be right!

Heroic Instances, no key?; Thats right! Unfortunately i forgot to wrote that i´ve experienced those instances from a friends Hunter while he was on a Cuba celebrating his birthday. I promised him to get him better items because of his guild soon was starting raids on Gruul. I were just quite sure that i wrote that in my apply, but i see i havent.

BWL from a Rogue's PoV?; I´ve experienced all bosses in BWL from a Rogues point of view, i got 3 weeks on my friends 60 Rogue long time ago, cause he would persuade me that Rogues is fun to play in Instances.

"Gruul ready gear"?; Well. You may be right, but a couple of Heroic runs in the near time and with help from you guys, then i think i would be able to raid the "thing" :P

Kiting 'n' trapping experience; Not to sounds like a self-important person, but i would say that my skills in that is well-trained. I can tell you that the 2 quests in Netherstorm where you need to be in group to kill some Giants near the crystal to the north, if ya rem. I did those quests myself. Tho the big giant boss you need in the 2nd quest cant be concussed, or slowed down, so i only got him on 3rd try. But still im kinda proud of myself that i did those quests without help from others!

I really hope that this was the answers you were looking for. I tried to answer the questions on the most moderationed way.

More questions to me? Shoot! :D

Zash

Postby Zash » Sat Apr 14, 2007 2:36 pm

Friendly chap, good luck.

Unfailednub

Postby Unfailednub » Sat Apr 14, 2007 3:08 pm

lål

Nice app mate :)

He's a great guy, I vote for him. ;o

Grominx

Postby Grominx » Sat Apr 14, 2007 5:29 pm

Ok, thanks for the reply Bulewathion!

I'd like to say that we don't force members to change specs or professions to the guild needs. It is and always will be your choice.

About Gruul: I don't think you need any attunement for Gruul, only decent gear. However, you do need to finish a whole questline and visit several instances for the Karahzan key.

I can advise you to get the heroic keys, while we discuss your application :)

Bulewathion

Heroic Keys.

Postby Bulewathion » Sat Apr 14, 2007 5:47 pm

Hello again Gro!

Right now im in The Shattered Halls to get rep. Im very soon Revered so that i can get the Heroic Key from HH :)

Cheers mate!

jaghira
Officer

Postby jaghira » Sat Apr 14, 2007 8:19 pm

will get in touch soon ingame

jaghira hunter CL/AGPG officer

Return to “Recruitment”