Hunter apply

Do you want to join AGPG? Here's the place...

Moderator: Moderators

Ricdor

Hunter apply

Postby Ricdor » Tue Apr 10, 2007 7:06 pm

Character name: Ricdor

Character class: Hunter

Character level: 70

Character spec: Marksmanship/Survival. spec in numbers; 0/42/19 (Trying a different spec at the moment. Just to test what it will be with the +crit and Attackpower. )

Character tradeskill professions and levels: Alchemy 367 and Herbalism 375

Character heroic Keys and attunements: I have all the Heroic keys. Attuned to Karazhan. Obtained the Quest from Slave pens for the attunement for Serpentshire Cavern.

High level non trainable spells/abilities learned: You can get all at the trainers. :>

Total /played time: 28 days, 22 hours, 5 minutes and 27 seconds

/played time at level 70: 13 days, 20 hours, 33 minutes and 8 seconds

Notable factions and their level: With all factions revered except Consortium.

Armory link to my character and equipement: http://armory.wow-europe.com/character- ... n&n=Ricdor

Previous guild(s): Vessel of Rebirth aka Disturbed

Name, class and level of Alternate character(s): Wilhelmus, warrior lvl60. professions mining and keeping my pots and stuff.

Reasons why you would like to join: In my opinion my previous guild wasn't progressing like it should be. I joined up a few months ago. And in the beginning it went well but after some weeks it was getting worse, no organisation at all and less raiding. And eventuaally there was no raiding at all. And when we had a raid sometimes it was totally no FUN, with people not prepared etc..And i like to progress to see more of the end-game instances. I want a good guild now with serious people and that have fun in raiding, but that they also want to achieve something in the game! And i hope AG Praetorian Guard is doing that, so i hope i get the opportunity to be in such a guild.

Where all of the above characters levelled by you from the start?: Yes

Your real age: 21

Nalin

Postby Nalin » Tue Apr 10, 2007 7:26 pm

Thank you for your application. It will be forwarded to the officers and classleaders for further review and we'll get back to you shortly. Thank you for your patience.

Nalin

Warlock CL

Ricdor

Postby Ricdor » Tue Apr 10, 2007 10:00 pm

Nice and quick response :) I hope to get some Heroic runs with some of you guys! and maybe more fun !

Signed,

Ricdor

Leafy

Postby Leafy » Wed Apr 11, 2007 7:59 pm

Re our chat today.

Point your browser at :- http://pgraidorg.azeroth-guardians.net

Martz

Postby Martz » Fri Apr 13, 2007 7:12 pm

After speaking with Ricdor's previous' guilds officer and good friend of mine I have had only good feedback about Ricdor.

Was told he's extreemly funny and that his damage is as good as Mixedsources' (Okay in English... that means Very Good :-))

So he has thumbs up from me.

Martz

jaghira
Officer

Postby jaghira » Sat Apr 14, 2007 8:12 pm

Thank you Ricdor for your application, unfortunately after reviewing your application we have decided to turn you down this time...

On behalf of AGPG may i wish you happy hunting and best in game for the future.

Jaghira Hunter CL/AGPG officer

Return to “Recruitment”