Edwind's application

Do you want to join AGPG? Here's the place...

Moderator: Moderators

Erunno

Edwind's application

Postby Erunno » Sat Apr 07, 2007 1:43 pm

Main character name: Edwind

Character class: Warlock
Hi i'm Edwind. I heared that there are some openings for warlocks so i decided to reaply.

Character race: Human

Character level: 70

Character spec: 17/44/0

Character tradeskill professions and levels:
Tailoring 368
Skining 375

Character heroic keys and attunements:
atunned for MC
atunned for BWL
last stage of atunement for Onyxia (simplydont have patience to sit 2hours to get a pug for UBRS in a mayor city and be bored to death in the mean time)

High level non trainable spells/abilities learned:
Inferno (summon Infernal)
Shadow ward (rank 4 - if it is still untrainable)
Total /played time:
37days 23 hours

/played time at level 70:
1 day 15 hours

Notable factions and their level:
Kurenai Honored (10935/12k)
Argent Dawn Revered (8073/21k)

Armory link (or CTprofile if you wish to show different gear)
http://armory.wow-europe.com/#character ... n&n=Edwind

Previous guild(s):
Predators of the Mantis (all guildmembers were real-life friends- till it was disbanded)
Fists of wrath (or something- till guild merged with other into The Eternal Alliance)
Worms of Chaos (left after core members either left of stopped playing excpt a few, then guild becane too smal for any raids)
The Eternal Alliance

Name, class and level of Alternate character(s):
Gvis warior lvl 46
Amarilis lvl 33 paladin

Reasons why you would like to join: I'm looking for (fairly at least) fun guild, that has the ambition to best everything game has to offer, same as i do. I don't want hardcore raiding guild, because i'm not that hardcore. The Eternal Alliance doesen't have any much ambition.

Were all of the above characters levelled by you from the start?: Yes they were

Your real age: 22

This much for the template.
I'm fun loving person, i consider myself well skilled (i do sometimes make some even bit noobish mistakes, but that happents even to the best sometimes- i try hard not to make any), always looking to improve my characters in game and my skill (as i do im real life). I have eperimented with 4 difirent talent builds so far on this warlock. I have equiped equipment that gives me maximum spell-damage bonus while kepping stats high as possible, but i also have +spell critical rating equipment. My curent build is designed to give maximum surivability and increased spell damage bonus. It also grants me ability to be able to cast even when i have little mana (improved life tap+ fel concentration to avoid interuptions while casting drain life 265-275 life every second).
I have some raiding expirience in AQ20 (1st boss downed with Legendary Masters guild run), ZG (Snake, Bat, Spider bosses and Bloodlord Mandokir downed with Worms of Chaos) and MC with the russian empire (i think tthat was the guild-name; all bosses to Majordomo).

Tyrall
Officer

Postby Tyrall » Sat Apr 07, 2007 1:53 pm

Hey Edwind, i wish you best of luck with you application :D

Me and Antarn know him in real life, he is nice and honest and will help most of the time you ask him. As he said he is not a hard core player, so if he is not well experianced and geared to be a raider i think he would be fine with a non- raider rank also.

Tyrall
Meton wrote:P.S. Did I mention I do kick ass DPS ? (shamelessly stolen from Tyrall)

Erunno

Postby Erunno » Sat Apr 07, 2007 2:02 pm

Thanks Tyrall

True enough. My spell damage bonus is is normaly (with fel armor and fel guard) 764 (demology bonuses give another 10% on damage dealt), spell critical chance 18,21%, i have +34 mana/5 sec, 7681hp/7395mana. Therefore i wouldn't mind gearing up first, before moving up and foward.
Last edited by Erunno on Wed Apr 11, 2007 8:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

Martz

Re: Edwind's application

Postby Martz » Sat Apr 07, 2007 4:32 pm

Erunno wrote:Interests: swordfighting, archery....

*Hides*

Leafy

Postby Leafy » Sat Apr 07, 2007 8:24 pm

Many thanks for your application. Our GM, my fellow Officers, Veterans and CLs will consider it.

Your name rings a bell with me.

Have you applid to us before? I think you have, am I right?

Leaf
AGPG Officer and Druid CL

Leafy

Postby Leafy » Sat Apr 07, 2007 8:34 pm

Found it. You first applied on 29.9.2006. You also came to MC with us on 29.6.06, I think. Amazing when the system works, isn't it? :wink:

We'll be in touch on these boards shortly.

Erunno

Postby Erunno » Wed Apr 18, 2007 1:44 pm

I have been doing a bit on my reputation with outlands factions and just got Heroic key for coilfang reservoir
Now Revered with:
922/21k Cenarion Expedition
2/21k Kurenai
4283/21k The Scryers
Honored with:
3045/12k Honor Hold
3201/12k Lower City
10/12k The Sha'tar

Edit: oh and getting the KZ key (need 3rd fragment and then black moras)

Bulewathion

Friendly player!

Postby Bulewathion » Wed Apr 18, 2007 8:38 pm

I vote for this guy :)

I was in a group with him about a month ago,

he is really friendly! And he is also a moderationed guy!

// Bulewathion

Erunno

Postby Erunno » Wed Apr 18, 2007 11:57 pm

Thanks for the vote of confidence :)Bulewathion

Meton
Veteran

Postby Meton » Thu Apr 19, 2007 8:41 am

First of all let me tell you how sorry we are for the time it has taken for us to reach our decision.
Unfortunately, we can not offer you a place with us and will as such have to turn you down for membership with the ag praetorian guard.

We wish you the best of luck in finding a guild that suits your taste and thanks again for the interest you showed us!

Meton
Officer of Ag Praetorian Guard

Return to “Recruitment”