Jakezero - Reapplication

Do you want to join AGPG? Here's the place...

Moderator: Moderators

Jakezero

Jakezero - Reapplication

Postby Jakezero » Mon Apr 02, 2007 8:16 pm

So, I read on the forums that you guys was looking for another rogue, so I thought maybe I should try to apply once again :) .

Character name: Jakezero
Class: Rogue
Race: Gnome
Level 70

Spec - My spec is still combat daggers (13/41/7), but I consider respecing to swords now that I'm exalted with Aldor ( Would need another good sword before doing that however).

Character zone flags completed:
Onyxia Attunement: Completed.
Molten Core Attunement: Completed.
The Aqual Quintessence quest: Still not completed, but to be honest I can't see why I would have any use for it right now.
Blackwing Lair Attunement: Completed.
Naxxramas Attunement: Completed.
Karazhan Attunement: Finally completed.

Raid spells and abillities: I'm still not completly sure if there are any new ones, but if there's no new ones I have them all.

Total time /played: 45 days and 6 hours.
/played at 70: 6 days and 6 hours.

Notable Factions:
Cenarion Expedition: Revered (6753/21000)
Honour Hold: Honoured (4500/12000)
The Consortium: Revered (4000/21000)
Kurenai: Revered (1450/21000)
Lower City: Honoured (6900/12000)
The Aldor: Exalted (999/1000)
The Sha'tar: Honoured (4016/12000)
Keepers of Time: Honoured (9800/12000)
*Note* This is a estimate, not sure of the exact levels of reputation.
(If there's any other factions that you're interested in knowing my status with then please whisper me in game)

Character Profile: My CT is still outdated :roll: so I'll post my armory profile once again http://armory.wow-europe.com/?#characte ... n=Jakezero

Previous guilds: My first guild was a Swedish guild called "Svea Livgarde". I played there from level 14-60, but after some time at the top I decided that it was time for me to try to find a raiding guild.

Left for Victori, where I'm still a member. The guild is in the same state as it was afew weeks ago and members still leave. They're however planned to reform, but I'm not sure if I want to be a part of it now anyway since most of the guys I really liked in the guild has left or quit the game (Our old raidleader got back, however he left again afew days later and deleted all his characters :? ).

Alternate Character: Targo, level 44 Dwarf Warrior who's still on ice, I really can't enjoy him atm, but this might change as time goes.

Playtimes: Sunday to Thursday: 16-23 PM. Friday and Saturday: Can play all day then if needed, however I might not always be at home durning the weekends, I love to travel :D .

Why I would like to join: Well, it's still for the same reasons that it was earlier, I still enjoy that (In my experience) most of the players from AG is very mature and skilled and can handle it when things doesn't go the way you want them to. That is the kinda of players that I would enjoy to raid and play with, however it's somewhat of a rarity to find that kind of players, and many of them I have met has been from AG. So, since my last application got rejected due to not having space for another rogue I decided to re-apply now when I read on the Turalyon forums that you're looking for another rogue O:).

Leafy

Postby Leafy » Mon Apr 02, 2007 8:23 pm

I liked the colours last time around. :wink:

We'll have another chat about you and get back to you asap.

Leaf

Jakezero

Postby Jakezero » Mon Apr 02, 2007 9:34 pm

Leafy wrote:I liked the colours last time around. :wink:

We'll have another chat about you and get back to you asap.

Leaf

Colours are indeed nice, but since I was writing the application at school detention I don't think it would be a good idea to go all out with it :oops:

Leafy

Postby Leafy » Tue Apr 03, 2007 3:06 pm

Ok Jake, here’s the ‘problem’.

We’re looking to fill a raiding spot. Your age, given the maturity that’s apparent from your applications, is irrelevant. The restrictions that you have on your through-the-week raiding times is the issue.

If we offered you a trial, you wouldn’t be selected for a lot (indeed most) of our raids because they generally finish at midnight, and it would mean bringing someone in to fill a spot for the last hour (which we might do occasionally but don’t do as a matter of course - we’d just choose someone who can stay for the whole run because its far simpler and avoids causing delay to the other 9 / 24 people in the raid).

If you joined then, it would be as a valid member running 5 mans etc but predominantly as a non-raider, and that’s most likely not what you are looking for. Any observations on that?

Jakezero

Postby Jakezero » Wed Apr 04, 2007 2:45 pm

I understand what you mean with the problem in my playing times, but I would still like to join in the way you mentioned. There's offcourse periods where I can play untill 12 PM or later, but I would enjoy to join AG to get the chance to get to know some of your members more (And offcourse for the chance to maybe raid once in a while when I can and you need a rogue).

So if you would consider taking me in for the trail as a non-raider, I would love to get the chance.
*Edit* Spelling etc
Last edited by Jakezero on Wed Apr 04, 2007 10:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Leafy

Postby Leafy » Wed Apr 04, 2007 3:43 pm

Understood.

I've posted the PMs we exchanged explaining this on the officers' forum. We'll be in touch as soon as everyone has commented.

Leafy

Postby Leafy » Fri Apr 06, 2007 12:45 am

We’ve had a long chat on the officers forum. We remain impressed by your application and we do want to take another rogue on.. but (and there wasn’t unanimity on this).. we are a big guild and the bigger we get the more impersonal it feels to our members. We’ve had the odd post from our members recently to say that they feel the larger we are the harder it is to keep the ‘family’ spirit that we all value here so much. This guild started as a group of friends playing in the beta testing phase of WoW pre release, and we’ve strived to keep that atmosphere going.

Taking on another member who couldn’t raid with us most of the time at this moment when our members have expressed concerns about becoming a little bloated is something which the majority of our officers, veterans Cls and GM didn’t support. I think that’s a shame, and in no way is this a reflection on your application which was again better than most we see here, but we’re not going to offer you a trial on that basis. We have to reject your application, then.

Sincere apologies for keeping you waiting on a decision. We wish you happy adventuring in Azeroth.

Return to “Recruitment”