Xream lvl 70 rogue

Do you want to join AGPG? Here's the place...

Moderator: Moderators

Leafy

Postby Leafy » Sat Apr 14, 2007 8:27 pm

Drkilljoy wrote:Ok guys, i don't wanne sound impatient, but its been a while now since i posted my application and i wanne know if i can join or not, so i know if i need to look further for a guild or not. Getting really bored of doing the same normal instances all the time. I know my gear isnt really good atm, but i'm trying to get best BoE stuff i can get from AH, and best rep rewards for now till i get my old good stuff.

Drkilljoy

EDIT : Just got a mail from WoW administration that i need to contact a GM to get my stuff back. Now waiting on a GM

It has indeed been a while since you applied, but we’re not fans of recruiting naked or poorly geared rogues (!) so you’ll understand that for a raiding position what your character wears and fights with matters. We effectively put your application ‘on hold’ (though being resourceful sorts we do have a dig around to turn up stuff like your brief Serenity application here to put things in context) until we could assess you.

We assume the armoury link now reflects your ‘best’ gear now.

Expect a decision soon; we do like all our officers veterans and CLs to have the chance to comment however. We recruit carefully and generally anyone demanding a fast response rather than a thoughtful one will get a fast response, but that’s always a ‘no’.

As for looking for another guild, there is no need to wait for a decision to us before doing so. We won't hold that against you and it would be a good idea to have more than one option.

Drkilljoy

Postby Drkilljoy » Sat Apr 14, 2007 8:56 pm

Ok, i understand, sry for being a bit impatient, if had waited a few more hours, i saw i had mail from administration and knew it wouldnt take much longer till i had my old gear back.
Plz understand, i come from another realm ( a not so good 1 imo ), and with an application i had posted on serenity forum, you could get in most guilds.
I learned that application like that don't work on turalyon.

Drkilljoy

Leafy

Postby Leafy » Sat Apr 14, 2007 9:27 pm

Drkilljoy wrote:..and with an application i had posted on serenity forum, you could get in most guilds.
I learned that application like that don't work on turalyon.

Drkilljoy

.. not with the good guilds. :wink:

Leafy

Postby Leafy » Wed Apr 18, 2007 12:58 pm

If we don't get hold of you first, can you contact any AGPG officer or our GM when you are next online? Whitewolf, Leaf, Meton, Dwiezel, or Jaghira have an offer to make you - if they sound like they don't know what they are talking about ask them gently to look at this post then the officers forum! Hope to chat to you soon. :wink:

Leafy

Postby Leafy » Thu Apr 19, 2007 11:13 am

Drkilljoy has joined the guild. Welcome!

Return to “Recruitment”