Ekim lvl 70 Human Warlock

Do you want to join AGPG? Here's the place...

Moderator: Moderators

ekim

Ekim lvl 70 Human Warlock

Postby ekim » Mon Mar 26, 2007 12:14 am

Main character name: Ekim

Character class: Warlock

Character race: Human

Character level: lvl 70 ofcourse.

Character spec: Destruction for raids Atm thinking of specing to Afliction.

Character tradeskill professions and levels: Tailoring 360 / 375 Enchanting 363 / 375

Character zone flags or quests completed: Atm Flamewrought Key (Hellfire citadel) Key of Time (Caverns of Time) and The Master's Key (Karazhan).

Raid spells and abilities obtained: All trainable spells that my build allows

Total /played time: 29 days 18 hours 19 minutes

/played time at level 70: 8 days 22 hours 29 minute's

Notable factions and their level:

Honor Hold 16448 / 21000
The Aldor 5036 /12000
Cenarion Expedition 10760 / 12000
The Violet Eye 6836 / 12000

Havend been working on rep only on the rep with Honor Hold for the Mage Blade.

Your profile is in CT/Allakhazam/WWN Data/...: Don't have it annymore check the Armoury on the wow europe site

Previous guild(s): Vanguards of Chaos, Angels of the Shadow

Name, class and level of Alternate character(s): Evrea lvl 40 Paladin (it was a pain in the ass to get it to lvl 40 :P) Yojimdo lvl 29 Hunter Twink (Uber BG pwn)

Reasons why you would like to join: Couse I wanne check out all the end game footage, Looking for a nice guild chat with peeps that know what there talking about, and kill wicked bosses with 16 heads and pew pew laser beams. And cause i like your guild Tab. :P.

Were all of the above characters levelled by you from the start?:
If you guys mean that I lvled all my Chars from lvl 1 to what they are now yea i did it all by myself ;D

Your real age: 19

Extra info (some things u guys should know before inviting me)
no.1 I have a girlfriend and she needs some attention now and then so i won't be able to be at evry raid evry time but i read on the forum that thats not a prob.

no.2 I have Dislexia (don't know if i spell it right this way) witch means i'm having trouble with writing But its only Writing stuf down its no prob for me to talk english on TS.

Leafy

Postby Leafy » Mon Mar 26, 2007 1:09 am

Thanks for your application.

Our GM, the Officers and Class Leaders will have a chat and we'll let you know our decision shortly.

Leaf
AGPG Officer and Druid CL

Nalin

Postby Nalin » Mon Mar 26, 2007 5:27 pm

Greetings Ekim!

I regret to inform you that your application has been rejected.

Thank you for your application and I wish you good luck in your continued wow-adventures.

Nalin

Warlock CL

Return to “Recruitment”