Rogue application

Do you want to join AGPG? Here's the place...

Moderator: Moderators

Jakezero

Rogue application

Postby Jakezero » Thu Mar 15, 2007 10:11 pm

Character name - Jakezero
Class - Rogue
Race - Gnome
Level - 70

Spec - My spec is a combat daggers spec (13/41/7) and you'll get to see it closer later in my post.
Professions - Primal Leatherworking (335/375) Skinning (375/375)

Character zone flags completed:
Onyxia Attunement: Completed.
Molten Core Attunement: Completed.
The Aqual Quintessence quest: Not completed, but if the need arises for some reason then one or two runs in Molten Core should have that done.
Blackwing Lair Attunement: Completed.
Naxxramas Attunement: Completed.
Karazhan Attunement: Almost done, only need complete CoT: Black Morass and it's done.

Raid spells and abillities: Those for level 60 is trainable, so offcourse I have those, but if there is any new ones for rogues that I don't know about then I don't have them.

Total time /played: 43 days, 8 hours and around 4-5 minutes.
/played at 70: 5 days and 12 hours.

Notable Factions:
Cenarion Expedition: Honoured (6500/12000)
Honour Hold: Honoured (3000/12000)
The Consortium: Revered (2500/21000)
Kurenai: Revered (1450/21000)
Lower City: Honoured (5547/12000)
The Aldor: Revered (11685/21000)
The Sha'tar: Honoured (2015/12000)
Keepers of Time: Honoured (6080/12000)
(If there's any other factions that you're interested in knowing my status with then please whisper me in game)

Character Profile: Since my CTprofile is horribly outdated I hope it's ok that I post my Armory profile, you can also see my spec there.
http://armory.wow-europe.com/?#characte ... n=Jakezero
(I know there’s some flaws in the spec, like not having Imp.SnD, but that’s because I’m really sword spec in heart and I’ll respec swords as soon as I get a good pair of swords if you think that I should)

Previous guilds: My first guild was a Swedish guild called "Svea Livgarde". I played there from level 14-60, but after some time at the top I decided that it was time for me to try to find a raiding guild.

I left "Svea Livgarde" for a small raiding guild called "Victori", where I'm still a member. However, some time after I joined our raid leader/main healer left the guild due to a misunderstanding in a guild alliance with "Vanguard of Chaos" and after he left the whole guild slowly started to fall apart, and more members leave every week due to being tired of us not raiding yet. This has made me feel less comfortable in the guild and even I would like to start raiding again sometime.

Alternate Character: Targo, level 44 Dwarf Warrior.

Primary Playtimes: Monday to Thursday: 16-23 PM. Saturday to Sunday: 18-24 PM or later if needed.

Why I would like to join: Recently I have found myself playing with members of AGPG and all my experiences with AGPG has been very good.
However, the main reason that I'm interested in joining is that I feel like finding a new guild where I can both raid and just play casual if that's what I feel like doing. The reason that I'm applying to AGPG is that when I told my ingame friend Valkyrie/Angeleyez that Victori is breaking apart he suggested that I should try to apply to AGPG and see what happends.
So I did what he told me even though I know that you're full on rogues, but I can only wait and see how it goes :) .

Were all of the above characters levelled by you from the start: Pretty much, my little brother played on my account from level 35-40 while he was sick, but otherwise this character is levelled by me.

My real age: I'm 14 years old, but I hope that you won't judge me for my age :) .

If there's anything else you would like to know then please send me a message in game or respond to this message.

*Edit* Made some changes to keep the application up to date on my Karazhan attunement.
Last edited by Jakezero on Sun Mar 18, 2007 11:45 am, edited 2 times in total.

Doomglazer

Postby Doomglazer » Thu Mar 15, 2007 10:59 pm

Nice written application :D

Damocles

Postby Damocles » Fri Mar 16, 2007 1:23 am

Thank you for your application which has been forwarded to the Officers for their consideration.

Damocles

Mage Class Leader

Angel

Postby Angel » Sat Mar 17, 2007 12:07 am

i know for a fact that this rogue has a bit of experience he has played with a few of us a couple of times, and i think he would fit right in with the rest of us :) and i agree with doom this is a very nice application very nice done Jake its very good i cant do anything else then to wish u the very best of luck :) and hope to see u in the guild soon :D lets just hope that u make it :))

*Waves*

Angel

Leafy

Postby Leafy » Wed Mar 21, 2007 1:27 pm

I’m afraid we are not going to be able to offer you a place in AGPG.

You made an excellent application, but we have no need to recruit rogues at the moment, not least because the shift towards smaller raid groups in TBC has made competition for places higher amongst our members.

Had we had the space, we would have offered you a trial. Unfortunately, although your application made us look at our requirements closely, we simply don’t have room.

Good luck with your adventures in Azeroth.

Leaf
AGPG officer and Druid CL

Return to “Recruitment”