Séno - mist monk

Do you want to join AGPG? Here's the place...

Moderator: Moderators

Séno

Séno - mist monk

Postby Séno » Fri May 08, 2015 2:56 pm

Are you applying for a Raiding- or Social spot?

both - for the moment social until i have gemmed enchanted and geared myself up, after that i would like to return raiding with you guys

- What is your main character's name, class, primary spec and secondary spec? (Raiding spot applicants please also include link to armorypage)

Séno - monk - mistweaver - secondary spec variates between brewmaster and wind walker
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/turalyon/Séno/simple

- What are your alternate max level character's names? (Raiding spot applicants please also include link to armorypage)

at the moment none, but levelling Shalam at the moment (elemental, resto shaman)

- How would you describe yourself as a player?

im not quite good at describing myself, but a group of people in guild raided with me not to long ago, you could ask icta, merlins, breca, hayek, nightbreak, beladar, moustachy, moustacho, nuppu, pliix, funq, misspoes, xepha.

- How much do you play normally? (Raiding spot applicants please state if you can't play certain nights)

i had a short cause period but I'm starting to play more often. days i can't raid are friday and saturday.

- What do you hope to find within AG Praetorian Guard?

to be able to play as a team once again with some old friends

- Who in AG Praetorian Guard do you know already?

icta, merlins, breca, hayek, nightbreak, beladar, moustachy, moustacho, nuppu, pliix, funq, misspoes, xepha and probably forgetting some :oops:

hope to hear from you soon, ill be logging in on Shalam

ciao o/

norrah

Re: Séno - mist monk

Postby norrah » Fri May 08, 2015 3:11 pm

Oh hey look you finally sorted forum well done :p
Adeliza :D

remedy

Postby remedy » Fri May 08, 2015 4:54 pm

Not that's a sight for sore eyes :D :D

Good to see you again! :D

norrah

Postby norrah » Fri May 08, 2015 8:02 pm

Hey Séno i am afraid your application has been successful, whisper myself/ hayek/merlins or drizet in game and we will sort you an invite

and welcome back
Adeliza :D

Return to “Recruitment”