Priest application - Meran

Do you want to join AGPG? Here's the place...

Moderator: Moderators

Skaff

Priest application - Meran

Postby Skaff » Mon Mar 12, 2007 3:42 pm

Main character name: Meran

Character:
lvl 70 Human Priest

Character spec:
Holy/Disc (and leveled from 60-70 with it!)

Character tradeskill professions and levels:
Alchemy and Herbalism Maxed. Currently have Major Arcane and Fire Protection Potion recipes and around half of the flasks (working on rep for these). No Titans alas yet - that bunny has always eluded me.

I havent chosen a spec yet but it will be either potion or elixir mastery.

Character zone flags or quests completed:
All the old world flags obviously. Have herioc keys for Tempest Keep, Hellfire and Steamvault instances, as well as the Masters Key for karazan.

Raid spells and abilities obtained:
Have the PoF and Shadow Prot upgrades. My spec includes Improved Divine Spirit.

Total /played time:
uhm, typing this at work so cannot give the numbers but I've been playing a number of days per week since launch.

/played time at level 60:
70 now :) update your template. I got to level 70 in about 10 days.

Notable factions and their level:
Every important TBC faction is revered for key access except Lower City - need a few more Shadow Labs runs for this.

Your profile is in CT/Allakhazam/WWN Data/...: http://ctprofiles.net/5197999

Will complete this tonight when I get home but the above url is where the profile will be. Basically I have 3 items of Naxx gear, 2 items from Scryer rep and a glove drop from the first boss in Karazan. The rest are quest rewards or drops from TBC.
My enchanting is a mixture of high level stuff from the old world and rep rewards from TBC. Unbuffed healing bonus should be around 1080 but I need to get my staff enchanted so this should bring it up to 1160+

Previous guild(s): Nemesis Angels of the Shadow, AGPG and TLW (in that order)

Name, class and level of Alternate character(s):
Skaff, level 70 Warlock (farming alt).
Also Beychae, level 60 rogue if two alts are allowed - this one is purely for crafting - he doesn't leave the City.

Reasons why you would like to join:

Recently I resigned from TLW as I did not think I could meet the workload required for server first kills. I am still a keen player and want to see the whole of Karazan as well as the 25 man instances and I think AGPG would suit my level of commitment of regular raiding without a 7 day a week commitment to raiding and consumables farming.

I am on pretty much every night still and after being guildless for a few weeks realise that if I want to progress my character through 5 man runs and gearing up on the raid instances this is not really possible through pugs even with the new blizz design policy on instances. I still prefer the priest for raiding, despite having a 70 lock, so even solo grinding for rep is a bit of an issue if I want to maintain an instancing friendly character.

TLW was good training for me and, even though it was hard work, taught me a lot about raiding and how to approach encounters (and growing a thick skin for when things go wrong!).

Some of you will know me as a previous member of AGPG and I was with the guild from the re-entry into BWL until the the first Neff kill. While thinking about what guild to apply to there was really only two choices for me. AGPG which I enjoyed being a part of for a long time, and one other guild. As it is I have currently only applied to AGPG.

Were all of the above characters levelled by you from the start?: Yes.

Your real age: 38

Hayek
Officer

Postby Hayek » Mon Mar 12, 2007 4:53 pm

Hi meran,

It seems we're getting quite a few oldtimers back these days ;)

Anyway, your application has been forwarded for discussion between officers and classleaders. Expect to hear from us soonish.
A Polar explorer needs 5000 calories a day.
- Also when driving to the pole in a sheltered car?
Let's be safe.

wazp

Postby wazp » Mon Mar 12, 2007 5:12 pm

nice application! good luck ;)

Ghani

Postby Ghani » Mon Mar 12, 2007 5:47 pm

Hello Meran,

Seems returning is like a prayer of mending,
it can hop from player to player :P

Your application is discussed, we will inform you asap :)

greetz
Ghani

Martz

Postby Martz » Mon Mar 12, 2007 5:58 pm

Can remember you ;) Would be nice to have you back.

Good Luck!

Martz

Skaff

Postby Skaff » Mon Mar 12, 2007 8:06 pm

thanks all :) ct profile updated now except hands because the item isnt available in the list.

[Gloves of Saintly Blessing]
http://www.wowhead.com/?item=28508/
socketed with +13 healing and +4 int-2mp5, bonus of +7 healing and +30 healing power enchant

brings my unbuffed healing bonus to +1023 currently and mana regen of 293/98.

Chaos
Role Captain

Postby Chaos » Mon Mar 12, 2007 11:44 pm

I have known skaff for a long time, over multiple mmorpgs.

Top man.

Grominx

Postby Grominx » Tue Mar 13, 2007 1:19 am

Hey Meran! Good to see you here again!

Tried looking you up on the Armory...

It seems like the character you are trying to view hasn't been active for a while. Since the Armory only tracks active characters, this character needs to have been active recently for detailed character data to show up.

http://armory.wow-europe.com/?#characte ... on&n=Meran

Good luck with your application :)

Angel

Postby Angel » Tue Mar 13, 2007 1:44 am

i miss meran spoke to meran a while back and i can say this WELCOME BACK :D and i wish u the very best with ur application ^^

Merlijn

Postby Merlijn » Tue Mar 13, 2007 4:19 pm

Welcome back Meran. We've never had a chance to really get to know eachother really well... maybe that will change soon :)

Leafy

Postby Leafy » Wed Mar 14, 2007 5:33 pm

Just to say this hasn’t been forgotten about. We’re discussing the application on the officer forums (it takes a while for everyone to have the chance to have their say and we do like to be democratic!) and you should have a response in the next day or so. Thanks for your patience.

One question. Did you leave TLW on good terms with the officers / guild?

Leaf
AGPG officer and druid CL.

Skaff

Postby Skaff » Wed Mar 14, 2007 8:31 pm

no problems.

yes. this was purely my own decision based on the amount of time i wanted to commit on a weekly basis to raiding, and unfortunately with a lot of new goals out there and tlw wanting to be the first to each, this was a pretty much full time commitment.

i still take part in 5 mans with some of the tlw members and officers.

Ghani

Postby Ghani » Thu Mar 15, 2007 5:10 pm

Hello Meran,

we have decided to give you the trial status.

Please whisper an officer (Meton, Leaf, Whitewolf or Dwiezel) or me ingame to get an invite.

Cya ingame

greetz
Ghani

Skaff

Postby Skaff » Thu Mar 15, 2007 5:31 pm

cool :) see you tonight i expect

i look forward to having a new channel for direct marketing of my range of Gaming Skin Care products!

Hayek
Officer

Postby Hayek » Thu Mar 15, 2007 5:39 pm

Skaff wrote:cool :) see you tonight i expect

i look forward to having a new channel for direct marketing of my range of Gaming Skin Care products!

If that means you'll send a few stacks of free super mana pots, go ahead :twisted:
A Polar explorer needs 5000 calories a day.

- Also when driving to the pole in a sheltered car?

Let's be safe.

Return to “Recruitment”