On behalf of Orthen (Riveria)

Do you want to join AGPG? Here's the place...

Moderator: Moderators

Xepha

On behalf of Orthen (Riveria)

Postby Xepha » Sat Mar 14, 2015 1:09 pm

ello and good morning!

I wish to apply to your guild AG Praetorian Guard, with my main character Riveria as a tank most preferable. I have spoken to a couple guildies since i saw you posting recruitment adverts in trade chat.

- Are you applying for a Raiding- or Social spot?
My main goal in playing World of Warcraft is to raid, And i'd wish to continue to do so within AG Praetorian Guard.

- What is your main character's name, class, primary spec and secondary spec? (Raiding spot applicants please also include link to armorypage)
My main character in Warlord's is my warrior Riveria, Protection main spec and Fury off spec. Follow link to armory http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/t ... a/advanced

- What are your alternate max level character's names? (Raiding spot applicants please also include link to armorypage)
So far i have my shaman, Orthen Resto M/s enhance O/s http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/t ... n/advanced
and my druid, Harlex guardian M/s Boomkin O/s http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/t ... x/advanced

- How would you describe yourself as a player?
I'd like to say i am a relaxed player and enthusiastic about the game.

- How much do you play normally? (Raiding spot applicants please state if you can't play certain nights)
I am online alot, i like to keep my main and at least 1 alt up to date with current content.. pretty much every night if i've nothing planned.. I've no specific evenings I can't raid, I just work during weekdays.

- What do you hope to find within AG Praetorian Guard?
I hope to find a relaxed group of players and regular raidings i can sink my teeth into.

- Who in AG Praetorian Guard do you know already?
I know Kalkin from Early Mists of Pandaria where we raided together in Rightous Rebellian, I've also chatted with Xepha breifly prior to writing this application. At the End of Mists I was invited to help out some raiders from AG Praetorian Gaurd with some attempts at heroic SoO, on my shaman as a healer. though i'm terriable with remembering character names i breifly had the chance to interact with some of the guild members.

- Please tell us about your best experience(s) playing WoW
My most memorable time was when i had to take over as a raid leader for the 1st time, though ive done this in a few guilds (with little or no progress) the 1st time was the best when we progressed 2 heroic bosses for the first time. Also I with never forget my first time capping a character, back in cataclysm, my paladin shen.

- Anything else you want to tell or ask us goes here
I've had issues attaching a screenshot to this Email so I uploaded a shot to my gaming twitter account, https://twitter.com/senrou_ if anyone is interested.

I hope to hear from you all soon.

Matt (Riveria)

Kalkin

Re: On behalf of Orthen (Riveria)

Postby Kalkin » Sat Mar 14, 2015 5:03 pm

I'm not used to posting sober but I will to fully endorse this application :)
Top player and a good guy who ive had on my friends list for a year.

Kalkin

Xepha

Postby Xepha » Sat Mar 14, 2015 11:13 pm

Pliix and I also add our endorsement. Having met Orthen through Kalkin and raided with him and his other half in SOO

Merlins
Guild Master

Postby Merlins » Sun Mar 15, 2015 7:35 pm

Spoken to orthen, he will join us shortly, as will his better half ;)
If I Was In WW2 They'd Call Me Spitfire

Hayek
Officer

Postby Hayek » Sun Mar 15, 2015 9:32 pm

Great, you beat me to it.
A Polar explorer needs 5000 calories a day.
- Also when driving to the pole in a sheltered car?
Let's be safe.

Return to “Recruitment”