FREE EPIC MOUNT CLICK HERE! (apply) :D

Do you want to join AGPG? Here's the place...

Moderator: Moderators

Guro

FREE EPIC MOUNT CLICK HERE! (apply) :D

Postby Guro » Wed Mar 07, 2007 11:50 pm

Hello AG Praetorian Guard!

Character name and class:

My char name is Guro it’s a level 70 Hunter! Played time in 60-70 is around 20 days. Total is 36 days.

Professions:

My Profs is 290 in Enchanting and 375 in skinning!

Talent Build:

My talents is 10/51/0

Previous Guild(s):

I’ve been in: “Team easy on academy from level” “30-60” then I was in “Knights of Luthien”,
“Shroom” “Executed” and now “Blackout” Blackout is on their way to Quit! :s
Allakhazam or CT profile URL:

I have Ctprofile but it can find any of my TBC items! But please whisper me and I can link them :)

Raiding experience:

I’ve been in: MC 1-2 times. BWL on a friend char 1 time. ZG many times. AQ20, around 3 times. And AQ40 1 time. The AQ40 run was in “Knights of Luthien” but it was our first run so wasn’t the best run :)

PvP:

Yes I have PvPed a bit I have Grand marshals hand cannon and Field marshals Chain Spaulders!

Resistance:

I have over 134 Fire resistance unbuffed but noting else.

PvE:

I am not attuned to Karazhan yet! But I am working on it. But attuned to MC, ONY and BWL.

I can raid every day a week, but there will be some days where I cant. I can raid between 6 pm and 11 pm. in weekend between 6 pm and 6 am :O

ME:

My name is Mathias, I am from Denmark I live on an island called Bornholm and I am 15 years old.

I am very kind, and I an always fresh on a raid. I like to help ppl, for example if an ALT needs some help.
My friends see me as a nice person, so I hope they’re right^^

Hope to hear from you.

Guro is out.
Last edited by Guro on Thu Mar 08, 2007 12:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

Arius

Postby Arius » Wed Mar 07, 2007 11:55 pm

I want to join Blackout because I got a friend in there a little Swedish dude called Egalmoth! And I want to join you because I know you are really kind against ppl. Also because you have many veterans that I can learn from.

Uhm...? :D

Guro

Re: FREE EPIC MOUNT CLICK HERE! (apply) :D

Postby Guro » Wed Mar 07, 2007 11:59 pm

Guro wrote:Hello AG Praetorian Guard!

Character name and class:

My char name is Guro it’s a level 70 Hunter! Played time in 60-70 is around 20 days. Total is 36 days.

Professions:

My Profs is 290 in Enchanting and 375 in skinning!

Talent Build:

My talents is 10/51/0

Previous Guild(s):

I’ve been in: “Team easy on academy from level” “30-60” then I was in “Knights of Luthien”,
“Shroom” “Executed” and now “Blackout” Blackout is on their way to Quit! :s
Allakhazam or CT profile URL:

I have Ctprofile but it can find any of my TBC items! But please whisper me and I can link them :)

Raiding experience:

I’ve been in: MC 1-2 times. BWL on a friend char 1 time. ZG many times. AQ20, around 3 times. And AQ40 1 time. The AQ40 run was in “Knights of Luthien” but it was our first run so wasn’t the best run :)

PvP:

Yes I have PvPed a bit I have Grand marshals hand cannon and Field marshals Chain Spaulders!

Resistance:

I have over 134 Fire resistance unbuffed but noting else.

PvE:

I am not attuned to Karazhan yet! But I am working on it. But attuned to MC, ONY and BWL.

I can raid every day a week, but there will be some days where I cant. I can raid between 6 pm and 11 pm. in weekend between 6 pm and 6 am :O

ME:

My name is Mathias, I am from Denmark I live on an island called Bornholm and I am 15 years old.

I am very kind, and I an always fresh on a raid. I like to help ppl, for example if an ALT needs some help.
My friends see me as a nice person, so I hope they’re right^^

Hope to hear from you.

Guro is out.

Martz

Postby Martz » Thu Mar 08, 2007 12:01 am

Just shows how much interest you have in this particular guild ;)

Grominx

Postby Grominx » Thu Mar 08, 2007 12:08 am

Thank you for your application Guro. We'll get back to you within a couple of days.

Grominx

Warrior Class Leader

Guro

:s

Postby Guro » Thu Mar 08, 2007 12:22 am

Ahhh. dont even answer this crappy apply.. ill whrite a NEW one in a few years when i am done with smashing my self with a hammer..

Exxion
Role Captain

Postby Exxion » Thu Mar 08, 2007 1:02 am

Lol, don't be that hard on yourself :P

Leafy

Postby Leafy » Thu Mar 08, 2007 4:23 am

Thanks for your application. Hope the hammer smashing didn’t hurt too much! We’re full on hunters at the moment anyway, and can’t imagine taking anyone else on in that class at the moment in any event unless they were very experienced raiders.

We wish you good luck. We hope your application to Blackout will be more successful.

Leaf
AGPG officer and druid CL

Return to “Recruitment”