Sweexy, Holy Paladin

Do you want to join AGPG? Here's the place...

Moderator: Moderators

Sweexy

Sweexy, Holy Paladin

Postby Sweexy » Thu Nov 21, 2013 1:43 am

- Are you applying for a Raiding- or Social spot?
*I’m applying for a social/raiding spot. Why both ? Well firstly, I need to get my gear up to date, been inactive for a while and just recently became active again so I got some work to do. So at first I would go for a social spot. Secondly, if I become a raider eventually, I would still be a social member and not just logging to do the raid run and then leave again.

- What is your main character's name, class, primary spec and secondary spec? (Raiding spot applicants please also include link to armorypage)
*Sweexy is currently my main character. She’s a Holy Paladin with retribution as secondary spec. Armorylink isn’t needed here I guesse because gear is completely not ready to raid now, need to get it up to date. Ofc I’m commited to my character so i’ll try and do it fast. As a healer, it goes faster to get into a LFR or LFD. Never played another spec on my paladin except for tank, which I used to farm JP and VP to get geared. Never participated a raid as tank.

- What are your alternate max level character's names? (Raiding spot applicants please also include link to armorypage)
*I have one more lvl90 character called Loutje, a fierce Draenei shaman dispelled from her homeplanet Draenor. As for other characters, I have a Mage (Shling), a priest (Charlewiet) and a Rogue (Eilella) all lvl 85. As I said, I recently became active again.

- How would you describe yourself as a player?
*I would describe myself as a player who plays the game for fun , but is commited to learn and keep getting better. Always trying to have fun with other people on the server and do all kind of stuff, not only raiding. Having respect for other players is important for me.

- How much do you play normally? (Raiding spot applicants please state if you can't play certain nights)
*I’m a student so I play mostly in the evening. As the guild info said, the guild doesn’t expect a certain number of raid attendance, but I try to raid as much as poss to make progress in the raids. Sometimes it’s poss I can’t come, and that will be because of real life obligations. But when I sign up for raid, i’ll be there, when I can’t raid a certain night, I simply won’t sign up or maybe as backup when i’m not sure, but this will always be said upfront.

- What do you hope to find within AG Praetorian Guard?
*I hope to find a tight group which runs like a welloiled machine where I can be a part of. Having fun with guildies by playing the game together and not just by raiding together. AG Praetorian Guard i s a wellrespected vanilla guild and that’s what i’m hoping to find.

- Who in AG Praetorian Guard do you know already?
*I’m a member of Equilibrity. As I said I was inactive for a while and when I came back I noticed everybody was gone. Then I heard people had moved to AG Praetorian Guard. That is one of the reasons I ended up writing this apply to join the guild.

- Please tell us about your best experience(s) playing WoW
*The moment I dinged lvl60 for the first time.
*The moment we downed the Lich King after wiping a whole night with my own guild I had together with several friends named Hogger. Never grew big, but we had fun.

- Anything else you want to tell or ask us goes here
*I have nothing to add. I hope to hear from you soon and may it be in guild chat.

Grtz Sweexy, Holy Paladin, Turalyon
SCHWFF! ROUND THE CORNER!

Merlins
Guild Master

Postby Merlins » Thu Nov 21, 2013 10:16 am

Thanks for taking your time to apply. We will return to you shorty through this forum or ingame.
If I Was In WW2 They'd Call Me Spitfire

Amega

Postby Amega » Tue Nov 26, 2013 4:25 pm

Cough, cough! ./pokes merlins :)

Hayek
Officer

Postby Hayek » Tue Nov 26, 2013 5:22 pm

he's already in ;)
A Polar explorer needs 5000 calories a day.
- Also when driving to the pole in a sheltered car?
Let's be safe.

Vivi

Postby Vivi » Thu Nov 28, 2013 9:55 pm

Welcome :D

Return to “Recruitment”