worldsmasher paladin tank

Do you want to join AGPG? Here's the place...

Moderator: Moderators

worldsmasher

worldsmasher paladin tank

Postby worldsmasher » Wed Oct 02, 2013 9:40 pm

- What is the name of your character? Worldsmasher

2 - Has your character always had this name? yup

3 - What is your character's class? protection paladain

4 - What is your total time played with this character and what is your time played with this character at your current level? 14 days total played, 3 days at lvl 90

5 - Do you want to apply for a raiding spot or a social spot? casual spot

6 - What is your character's primairy talent spec? Why did you choose this spec? main spec is protection, I like the challenge of tanking(also makes it easier to find groups)

7 - What kind of experience do you have with other talent specs on this character? i use retribution to farm etc

8 - Please link your armorypage url (with your primairy item kit if possible) http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/t ... her/simple

9 - Why do you use this item kit? It's the best that dropped for me so far, still need to reforge some of it though

10 - Which of the items you use have the highest priority to be replaced and with what? My shield as it is way worse than the rest of the stuff

11 - Do you have any other items/kits that might be useful? No

12 - What kind of guild do you think AG Praetorian Guard is? A fun relax guild.

13 - Describe the role of your class/spec in raids and its mechanics. Be as precise as you can. Show us you know your class inside-out.
as i am a social recruit i am gonna skip this

14 - How do you prepare for raids? Flasks / tables / speed pots / potions of jade serpent . Stood at entrance to raid before raid time
-----

15 - What is your raiding experience in Azeroth, Outland and Northrend? I raided molten core-bwl and AQ40 in vanilla on my old server shadowsong with my guild soulriders of the felwen

16 - Why do you want to get into AG Praetorian Guard?
my friend Kashi is in it and i recently started playing again so it would be nice to be in the same guild as him.

17 - Why would we want you in AG Praetorian Guard? I am a social guy and you'll get a cookie

18 - On which days of the week are you able to attend raids? never, raids have the tedency to interrupt my alcolism

20 - Which other guilds have you been in in the past? (please name them all) soulriders of the felwen(shadowsong), i can't remenber if this char has been in any other guilds on this server

21 - What are your alternate characters? this server Arnoud(85 rogue), brigid(40 shaman), hyrule (55 mage); Shadowsong: wararnoud 61 hunter, josefbugman (70 priest)

22 - Which of your alts would you be willing to make your main in AG Praetorian Guard, in case we can only offer that particular class/spec a raiding spot and not the one your applying with? Also mention if you are willing to respec yes or no and with which character. Seeing as ive only got 3x level 90s right now id be happy to play any though my Shaman is by far the best equipped . As for different specs id be open to it but would mean kitting up again and would mean alot of research to learn the other spec as its been a while. pass

23 - Did you level all your characters from the start yourself? Yes

24 - What is your real life age? 23

well i hope i gave you enough info, if you want to know anything else, just give a shout

Merlins
Guild Master

Postby Merlins » Wed Oct 02, 2013 11:37 pm

Hello Worldsmasher,

Thanks for your application. Ive forwarded it to the officer/gm forum where it will be reviewed and discussed. We will return to you shortly. Either here or ingame.

Merlins
If I Was In WW2 They'd Call Me Spitfire

Merlins
Guild Master

Postby Merlins » Sat Oct 05, 2013 3:54 pm

Worldsmasher,

Thank you for showing interrest in joining AGPG. We have however decided not to grant you a spot within our ranks. We wish you goodluck with finding another guild.

On behalf of the GM and officerteam,

Merlins

If I Was In WW2 They'd Call Me Spitfire

Return to “Recruitment”