New application: Kalkin

Do you want to join AGPG? Here's the place...

Moderator: Moderators

Kalkin

New application: Kalkin

Postby Kalkin » Wed Oct 02, 2013 5:41 pm

Hi all,

I would very much like to be considered for a raiding position, within AG Praetorian Guard.

My main character and raider is Kalkin, an Enhancement Shaman :) feel free to have a look at my armoury page;

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/t ... kin/simple

I do have restoration as a secondary spec, but melee is my in game love!

I also have a couple of other level 90's, who although not SoO 10 man ready, I am happy to use to help out on mans, or on more causal raids.

Cufflink is a Protection Warrior, and was my main back during Original and Burning Crusade;

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/t ... ink/simple

and Kaspar, my Warlock who, in all these years has been my only serious attempt at ranged dps;

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/t ... par/simple

I am pretty flexible on times and can be online most evenings. As you can see all of my characters are currently guilded in Righteous Rebellion (RR), I am not a fan of leaving guilds. However RR have just lost a significant number of their raid team, so much so raiding has ceased. I have spoken to the remaining officers, and guild leader and to be fair to them they have encouraged me to seek a raiding guild. My guild leader recommended AGPG to me.

In AGPG i hope to find a friendly guild, that allows me to take part in level 90 raiding content. I enjoy the team work and challenge of raiding. As much as I miss Kara, face rolling content is not the same thing.

I wouldn't claim to know current members of AGPG, however Krisma (acting GM of RR) has been a long time WoW friend (guildies for 8 years) and through her I have grouped (on various alts) with Remedy. I believe she was a great help healing my tank to Lower City rep in Shadow Labs :)...Murmur /shudder.

My best experiences in WoW have been raiding, we spent many an awesome evening, Whiskey in hand progressing through Kara with Total Nutters chatting on Vent and praying for drops. I was also in a rather select guild called Betrayed, the guild was based around an exceptional tank, Noirianda who unfortunately has not been on-line for 4 months but any who know him would profess to his skill and general niceness. We had some awesome times progressing through the Wrath Raids...until I left the UK to work in the United Arab Emirates, the time zones put an end to my raiding until i returned to the UK in July.

I'm sure it is no ones interest to turn my application into a novel, so I will draw it to a conclusion. I have been playing WoW for around 8 years, my current raiding experience is not exceptional, as I have been out of the country, however I have been helping RR to progress through ToT, I have also cleared Flex 1 and 2 every week. I believe my dps is good for my gear but most importantly, I want to progress so i listen and read :)

If you require further information, please feel free to /w me in game (Kalkin or Cufflink) or speak to my current guild.

Thanks for your time,

Kalkin. :D

remedy

Postby remedy » Wed Oct 02, 2013 6:11 pm

Hey Cuff :D

Nice to see you applying with us!

Would be awesome to raid along side with you 8)

Good luck with your application

Hugs :wink:

Merlins
Guild Master

Postby Merlins » Wed Oct 02, 2013 6:59 pm

Hello Kalkin,

Thanks for your application. Ive forwarded it to the officer/gm forum where it will be reviewed and discussed. We will return to you shortly. Either here or ingame.

Merlins
If I Was In WW2 They'd Call Me Spitfire

Return to “Recruitment”