Eveningstars - Elemental Shaman

Do you want to join AGPG? Here's the place...

Moderator: Moderators

Eveningstars

Eveningstars - Elemental Shaman

Postby Eveningstars » Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:26 pm

1 - What is the name of your character? Eveningstars

2 - Has your character always had this name? If not, explain why. No , i transfered over to horde in Cata for a change but realised after levelling that horde was empty so came back over to alliance and got my orginal name back.

3 - What is your character's class? Elemental Shaman

4 - What is your total time played with this character and what is your time played with this character at your current level? Total is 166 days and 6 days 16 hours at level 90.

5 - Do you want to apply for a raiding spot or a social spot? Raiding spot

6 - What is your character's primairy talent spec? Why did you choose this spec? I enjoy playing caster and love the Shaman class , the talents work well for me but im always open to suggestions.

7 - What kind of experience do you have with other talent specs on this character? Have played offspec resto in Lich King , enhancement was given up when i originally levelled

8 - Please link your armorypage url (with your primairy item kit if possible) http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/t ... ars/simple

9 - Why do you use this item kit? The items im using are the best i currently have.

10 - Which of the items you use have the highest priority to be replaced and with what? I would like to change the helm or the shoulders for the tier one just to see how the 4 piece set bonus works out.

11 - Do you have any other items/kits that might be useful? No

12 - What kind of guild do you think AG Praetorian Guard is? From what ive heard from Dawnbreak and Nuppu and seen it think its the kind of guild that is progressing in the latest raid enviroment but doesnt enforce a strict raid schedule , who has fun whilst trying to clear the new content.

13 - Describe the role of your class/spec in raids and its mechanics. Be as precise as you can. Show us you know your class inside-out. Caster dps with totems and heroism with the ability to heal when needed

14 - How do you prepare for raids? Flasks / tables / speed pots / potions of jade serpent . Stood at entrance to raid before raid time

15 - What is your raiding experience in Azeroth, Outland and Northrend? raided as a 10 man strict guild in LK so cleared most of ICC on heroic ( cleared everything at level 90 just for fun )

16 - Why do you want to get into AG Praetorian Guard? Not many people left from my old guild and not many faces around i know , so makes sense to join the guild with people who ive played before with , for the raid times are suitable for me and the fact that you dont have to attend every raid (have got a family that wants to see me now and again)

17 - Why would we want you in AG Praetorian Guard? Im a kind friendly person whos open to suggestions , who will take enjoyment out of everything i do who doesnt get mad and stamp my feet. who gives everything he can to help thoughs around him

18 - On which days of the week are you able to attend raids? All days.

19 - We use TeamSpeak during our raids. Are you familiar with TS or Ventrillo and do you actually use it? Have them both installed and can speak.

20 - Which other guilds have you been in in the past? (please name them all) Silent blade order / Silent blade knights / mature / angels of death (horde) and currently in Phoenix

21 - What are your alternate characters? Morningstars - 90 arms warrior / Dawnstars -90 ret paladin / serrene - 86 windwalker monk /taiben - 85 shadow priest / soll - 85 marksman hunter / Ceinwyn - 85 feral druid / Elthan - 85 affliction warlock / Seerstars - 84 frost mage / Chasm - 80 - frost death knight / daystars - rogue ( bank alt)

22 - Which of your alts would you be willing to make your main in AG Praetorian Guard, in case we can only offer that particular class/spec a raiding spot and not the one your applying with? Also mention if you are willing to respec yes or no and with which character. Seeing as ive only got 3x level 90s right now id be happy to play any though my Shaman is by far the best equipped . As for different specs id be open to it but would mean kitting up again and would mean alot of research to learn the other spec as its been a while.

23 - Did you level all your characters from the start yourself? Yes

24 - What is your real life age? 34

25 - OPTIONAL; Any other info you want to share with us concerning your application or yourself?

Thank you for taking your time to apply to AG Praetorian Guard!

Merlins
Guild Master

Postby Merlins » Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:50 pm

Hi there!

Thanks for the application and wanting to join AGPG. Ive forwarded it to the other officers/gm where it shall be reviewed thoroughly ;)

we'll be back with you shortly!
If I Was In WW2 They'd Call Me Spitfire

Merlins
Guild Master

Postby Merlins » Tue Jul 23, 2013 11:54 pm

Whenever you're online, ask for an invite! welcome onboard!

(likely to be online: hayek, lunabag, granitegrin, icta, jt, merlins, guinevere, horvath, snilrem)

If I Was In WW2 They'd Call Me Spitfire

Return to “Recruitment”