Windwalker Monk

Do you want to join AGPG? Here's the place...

Moderator: Moderators

Wupo

Windwalker Monk

Postby Wupo » Sat Mar 30, 2013 9:22 am

1 - What is the name of your character?
"Wupo".

2 - Has your character always had this name? If not, explain why.
No, i am not sure why i charged it. I just didn't liked to be called "Hamie".

3 - What is your character's class?
Windwalker Monk.

4 - What is your total time played with this character and what is your time played with this character at your current level? *
Total Played: 26 days.
Time played in level 90: 24 days.

5 - Do you want to apply for a raiding spot or a social spot?**
Both.

6 - What is your character's primairy talent spec? (in numbers, example 2/48/11) Why did you choose this spec?
I play Windwalker (Dps spec), sometimes i tank for fun. I choose the Windwalker spec because i wanted to be a DPS monk, because then you're a ninja!

7 - What kind of experience do you have with other talent specs on this character?
(those applying for a social spot may skip this question if they want and continue with question 8 )
See above

8 - Please link your armorypage url (with your primairy item kit if possible)
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/t ... o/advanced

9 - Why do you use this item kit?
(those applying for a social spot may skip this question and the next 2 if they want and continue with question 12)
Because if you have an two-handed weapon as a monk, you need a lot of haste, if I get a two one-handed weapon then i am going for crit/mastery.

10 - Which of the items you use have the highest priority to be replaced and with what?
Gao-Rei, Staff of the Legendary Protector, my weapon.

11 - Do you have any other items/kits that might be useful?
No.

12 - What kind of guild do you think AG Praetorian Guard is?
An old friendly Social/Raiding guild, all i have met from AG Praetorian Guard is very friendly.

13 - Describe the role of your class/spec in raids and its mechanics. Be as precise as you can. Show us you know your class inside-out. (example: spelldamage coeffcients, need of particular stats or attributes)
(those applying for a social spot may skip this question and the next 2 if they want and continue with question 16)

14 - How do you prepare for raids?
Getting flasks, food buff, early bed the day before.

15 - What is your raiding experience in Azeroth, Outland and Northrend?
I started raiding in "Wrath of the Lich king" with my hunter and my druid (both level 85 atm) I did 9/12 in ICC normal and 3/12 hc.

16 - Why do you want to get into AG Praetorian Guard?
Because i am doing Challenges Mode with some from your guild and their said that its a good guild and the (so) i applied.

17 - Why would we want you in AG Praetorian Guard?
Because i am friendly and gives a hell lot of damage.

18 - On which days of the week are you able to attend raids?
(those applying for a social spot may skip this question and the next if they want and continue with question 20)
Friday, Saturday, Monday until 22:00, Tuesday until 22:00.

19 - We use TeamSpeak during our raids. Are you familiar with TS or Ventrillo and do you actually use it? (Talking aswell as listening)
I talk when i have to say something and i listen when other talks.

20 - Which other guilds have you been in in the past? (please name them all)
Definition of DØG (PvP guild)
Escape (Raiding guild)
Outraiding (Raiding guild, stopped in Cata)

21 - What are your alternate characters? (please add class, spec and level)
My other level 90's is really bad geared but i can gear them if you want me to.

22 - Which of your alts would you be willing to make your main in AG Praetorian Guard, in case we can only offer that particular class/spec a raiding spot and not the one your applying with? Also mention if you are willing to respec yes or no and with which character.
(those applying for a social spot may skip this question if they want and continue with question 23)
Mage. I wound be willing to respec to tank/healer on my monk but i have no healer gear.

23 - Did you level all your characters from the start yourself?
Yes ofc.

24 - What is your real life age?
I am 15 years old atm.

25 - OPTIONAL; Any other info you want to share with us concerning your application or yourself?

Hayek
Officer

Postby Hayek » Sat Mar 30, 2013 12:13 pm

Hi Wupo,

Thanks for your application. I'd like to invite you for a trial invite, but perhaps it's good to talk about raiding hours first (we don't require any minimum attendance, but we raid mainly on Thu, Sun and Tue.)

I'll be offline over the easter weekend, but feel free to talk to any officer that's online.
A Polar explorer needs 5000 calories a day.
- Also when driving to the pole in a sheltered car?
Let's be safe.

Return to “Recruitment”