Arius, Rogue.

Do you want to join AGPG? Here's the place...

Moderator: Moderators

Arius

Arius, Rogue.

Postby Arius » Tue Feb 19, 2013 1:12 am

1 - What is the name of your character?
Arius

2 - Has your character always had this name? If not, explain why.
Yes

3 - What is your character's class?
Rogue

4 - What is your total time played with this character and what is your time played with this character at your current level? *
68 days, 13 hours total and 16 days, 22 hours at level 90

5 - Do you want to apply for a raiding spot or a social spot?**
Preferably raiding, although if you are full on my class I'll pick the social spot. Raiding is not a must for me.

6 - What is your character's primairy talent spec? (in numbers, example 2/48/11) Why did you choose this spec?
My primary spec is currently Assassination, I did this because my research told me that for most encounters it is currently the best spec and I also quite enjoy it.

7 - What kind of experience do you have with other talent specs on this character?
I've alsot got a combat spec, which has been my spec for most of my WoW gametime. It's still quite useful on certain bosses and sometimes I simply like to do something else for a change while doing heroics or soloing.

8 - Please link your armorypage url (with your primairy item kit if possible)
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/t ... ius/simple

9 - Why do you use this item kit?
(those applying for a social spot may skip this question and the next 2 if they want and continue with question 12)
This is the best Assassination kit I managed to put together so far. I'm using a blue offhand but this is because so far another dagger has never dropped for me. For my combat spec I do have 2 epic quality weapons though.

10 - Which of the items you use have the highest priority to be replaced and with what?
My offhand, with any epic quality dagger really.

11 - Do you have any other items/kits that might be useful?
Like mentioned before, I have different weapons for my Combat offspec.

12 - What kind of guild do you think AG Praetorian Guard is?
I'm going from my previous experience here, AGPG is as far as I know mainly a social raiding guild.

13 - Describe the role of your class/spec in raids and its mechanics. Be as precise as you can. Show us you know your class inside-out. (example: spelldamage coeffcients, need of particular stats or attributes)
(those applying for a social spot may skip this question and the next 2 if they want and continue with question 16)
First of all my main role is DPS of course, I need to do as much damage as possible while taking the least damage possible. As as assassination rogue my main damage comes from my poisons, so it is imperative that I keep slice n dice up at all times and also Rupture, not simply for the DoT but also because it procs Venomous Wounds which deals damage and gives me the much needed Energy I need for my abilities.

14 - How do you prepare for raids?
I always bring enough agility flasks and I bring both healing and agility potions with me to fights, and I also usually a stack of food and/or feasts with me. Besides all the material stuff I also read into the fights of course, so that I can be as prepared as can be to new encounters.

15 - What is your raiding experience in Azeroth, Outland and Northrend?
I have experience in MC, Onyxia, BWL, AQ20, Zul'Gurub and AQ40 rom Azeroth, no Outland experience and in Northrend I have some experience in ICC. In pandaria I cleared MSV and I have experience at all bosses in HoF but the empress.

16 - Why do you want to get into AG Praetorian Guard?
I've been in AGPG before and it's probably a mistake for me that I left, I never felt as much as home in an MMO guild as in AGPG, so I'd really like to return.

17 - Why would we want you in AG Praetorian Guard?
I'm a nice guy that likes to help people out, be it with a heroic, an elite quest or something else. Also I'm quite adept at raiding and I think I can fulfil my role quite well.

18 - On which days of the week are you able to attend raids?
In principal I'm available on all evenings of the week, but there might be some exceptions now and then of course.

19 - We use TeamSpeak during our raids. Are you familiar with TS or Ventrillo and do you actually use it? (Talking aswell as listening)
Yes, I'm familiair with both.

20 - Which other guilds have you been in in the past? (please name them all)
AGPG, Serenity, Equilibrity on Turalyon

21 - What are your alternate characters? (please add class, spec and level)
Krendar, level 86 Demonology Warlock
Korrim, level 85 Protection Warrior
Tarrogath, level 85 Restoaration Druid
Gnukt, level 61 Beastmaster Hunter
Nioran, level 24 Frost Mage
Leadra, level 12 Elemental Shaman

22 - Which of your alts would you be willing to make your main in AG Praetorian Guard, in case we can only offer that particular class/spec a raiding spot and not the one your applying with? Also mention if you are willing to respec yes or no and with which character.
(those applying for a social spot may skip this question if they want and continue with question 23)
My warlock, Krendar. I'm quite enjoying him.

23 - Did you level all your characters from the start yourself?
Yes.

24 - What is your real life age?
25 years old.

25 - OPTIONAL; Any other info you want to share with us concerning your application or yourself?
My name's Maarten, I'm a 25 year old dutch guy. I'm currently doing a study in IT and I work at a supermarket parttime as greengrocer. I enjoy games, tv shows and reading. If there's anythign else you want to know, simply ask. :)

PS. poke me ingame for extra info or reach me by email on holy***demon***@***gmail.com (remove the stars)

Dwiezel
Officer

Postby Dwiezel » Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:16 am

Hey Arius :)
I have forwarded your application and we will come back to you soon!

Dwiezel
Firegnome
or is it gnome on fire?

norrah

Postby norrah » Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:19 am

1. you have the galleon chest.... therefore i hate you! (got belt twice and some feet all of which suck)

2. good to see you using the lockpick glyph, that will be VERY useful in this guild

3. how long have you been in equil?
Adeliza :D

Hayek
Officer

Postby Hayek » Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:27 pm

whoah, that must have been 5 years or more....

We'll get back to you, Arius.
A Polar explorer needs 5000 calories a day.
- Also when driving to the pole in a sheltered car?
Let's be safe.

Arius

Postby Arius » Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:59 pm

I've been equil since about 2 months before Pandaria came I think. Is there anywhere I can check to be sure?

Yes, I think it has been about 5 years, how time flies!

Edit:
I also only killed Galleon once, does that make you hate me even more? :roll:

Dwiezel
Officer

Postby Dwiezel » Thu Feb 21, 2013 6:29 pm

Hey Arius!

To make it as short as I am: welcome back :)

You know how to get an invite :wink:
Dwiezel
Firegnome

or is it gnome on fire?

Amega

Postby Amega » Thu Feb 21, 2013 6:33 pm

To be as short as you dwie shouldn't it be "WB"? 8)

norrah

Postby norrah » Thu Feb 21, 2013 7:14 pm

Arius wrote:Edit:
I also only killed Galleon once, does that make you hate me even more? :roll:

YES!!!
Adeliza :D

Return to “Recruitment”