Human Affliction Warlock Social spot

Do you want to join AGPG? Here's the place...

Moderator: Moderators

rytter

Human Affliction Warlock Social spot

Postby rytter » Mon Feb 11, 2013 12:00 am

First of i would like to introduce my self my name is Søren im 21 years old on a daily basis i work as a shipsfitter :-)

1 - What is the name of your character?

Rytters

2 - Has your character always had this name? If not, explain why.

Rytter is my last name so over the several classes i have i have added a s or something cause of the name "Rytter" being occupied

3 - What is your character's class?
Affliction Warlock

4 - What is your total time played with this character and what is your time played with this character at your current level?

18 days 14 hours- 2 hours

5 - Do you want to apply for a raiding spot or a social spot?
I would like a social spot when i am geared i will help out with raids if needed and wanted :p

6 - What is your character's primairy talent spec? (in numbers, example 2/48/11) Why did you choose this spec?
This is just a spec i liked to use for lvling Soul leech-Mortal Coil-Soul Link Burning Rush-Grimoire of Supremacy and as i first dinged 90 2 hours ago i have tried out Kil'jaeden's cunning cause of there are lots of fight where moving is needed
7 - What kind of experience do you have with other talent specs on this character?
Practically none but i am quick of study! :-)

8 - Please link your armorypage url (with your primairy item kit if possible)
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/t ... ers/simple <-- still says im 89 lies!!

9 - Why do you use this item kit?
(those applying for a social spot may skip this question and the next 2 if they want and continue with question 12)

10 - Which of the items you use have the highest priority to be replaced and with what?
11 - Do you have any other items/kits that might be useful?

12 - What kind of guild do you think AG Praetorian Guard is?
Honest i have no idea:-)

13 - Describe the role of your class/spec in raids and its mechanics. Be as precise as you can. Show us you know your class inside-out. (example: spelldamage coeffcients, need of particular stats or attributes)
(those applying for a social spot may skip this question and the next 2 if they want and continue with question 16)
14 - How do you prepare for raids?

15 - What is your raiding experience in Azeroth, Outland and Northrend?
All my raiding is done on my Horde
Vanilla: MC, ZG, AQ20
TBC: Karazhan Magtherion, Gruul, a bit of ssc and 1 or 2 bosses in The eye :-) all done on a Tauren warrior
WotLK: Naxx, EoE, Sarth without any dragons,Some of Ulduar, TotC, all of ICC except bloodqueen sindragosa and the lich king. All done on a Death Knight
Cata: Bot bwd totfw DS . All done on a Death knight
MoP: Nothing so far.

16 - Why do you want to get into AG Praetorian Guard?
i would like a place i could call home on my warlock when i log on the alliance side from time to time maybe even permenatly

17 - Why would we want you in AG Praetorian Guard?
Because im a honest and friendly guy easy to talk to :-)

18 - On which days of the week are you able to attend raids?
(those applying for a social spot may skip this question and the next if they want and continue with question 20)
19 - We use TeamSpeak during our raids. Are you familiar with TS or Ventrillo and do you actually use it? (Talking aswell as listening) Yes im known to both

20 - Which other guilds have you been in in the past? (please name them all) Vanilla playedthegame/big meanies
TBC Big meanies, Equilibrium Mortifera
Wotlk Mortifera
Cata Tools of war Nerds inc(on another server)
Mop In concordia and hopefully AG Praetorain Guard :p

21 - What are your alternate characters? (please add class, spec and level)
Xrytter 90 Warrior
Severins 90 DK

22 - Which of your alts would you be willing to make your main in AG Praetorian Guard, in case we can only offer that particular class/spec a raiding spot and not the one your applying with? Also mention if you are willing to respec yes or no and with which character.
(those applying for a social spot may skip this question if they want and continue with question 23)

23 - Did you level all your characters from the start yourself?
Yes

24 - What is your real life age?
i am 21 years old

25 - OPTIONAL; Any other info you want to share with us concerning your application or yourself?

Dwiezel
Officer

Postby Dwiezel » Mon Feb 11, 2013 12:37 am

Hey Rytter!

Thanks for you application. It will be reviewed and we will come back to you soon.

Dwiezel
Firegnome
or is it gnome on fire?

Hayek
Officer

Postby Hayek » Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:23 pm

Hi Rytter,

We've decided to accept your application, welcome onboard!

Poke one of the officers for an invite.
A Polar explorer needs 5000 calories a day.
- Also when driving to the pole in a sheltered car?
Let's be safe.

Marweinicus

Postby Marweinicus » Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:54 pm

Horde domination is going as planned.

Return to “Recruitment”