Pyerun offering characters and time!

Do you want to join AGPG? Here's the place...

Moderator: Moderators

Pyerun

Pyerun offering characters and time!

Postby Pyerun » Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:37 am

1 - What is the name of your character?

Frisch.

2 - Has your character always had this name? If not, explain why.

Yes.

3 - What is your character's class?

Druid (restoration/guardian)

4 - What is your total time played with this character and what is your time played with this character at your current level? *

31d, 15h, 45m
14h - lvl 90.

Total with all characters: 244d, 12h

5 - Do you want to apply for a raiding spot or a social spot?**

Raiding.

6 - What is your character's primary talent spec? (in numbers, example 2/48/11) Why did you choose this spec?

Restoration - faster queve in LFR and HC dungeons (usually I use Tank spec for HC's), I always like to hug trees (joke). I was healing with paladin and shaman in Cata and I am still healing with my shaman in MoP... I needed healing with druid too. I've noticed some overhealing probs, but that will be fixed soon...

7 - What kind of experience do you have with other talent specs on this character?
(those applying for a social spot may skip this question if they want and continue with question 8 )

I played Guardian in HC dungeons mostly, I leveled 1-85 with Feral/Balance (Cata), from 85-90 with Guardian (leveled mostly in dungeons) and some questing in cat form.

8 - Please link your armorypage url (with your primairy item kit if possible)

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/t ... h/advanced

I'll make note here that I'll will gear up really fast so don't judge on first day.

9 - Why do you use this item kit?
(those applying for a social spot may skip this question and the next 2 if they want and continue with question 12)

Looking forward for LFR resto Leather set... I will make BiS list upon request.

10 - Which of the items you use have the highest priority to be replaced and with what?

I need epic drops. And I will buy few reputation items.
I will edit this in progression.

11 - Do you have any other items/kits that might be useful?

Hc dungeon Guardian set.

12 - What kind of guild do you think AG Praetorian Guard is?

I knew few former guild members from Vanilla through Cata, they don't play anymore. And if I am not mistaken you were quite hardcore in those times. And I like if guildies are mature.

13 - Describe the role of your class/spec in raids and its mechanics. Be as precise as you can. Show us you know your class inside-out. (example: spelldamage coeffcients, need of particular stats or attributes)
(those applying for a social spot may skip this question and the next 2 if they want and continue with question 16)

Using CD's at right time and healing even those who stand in fire. Can even pop some shrooms for some extra 'overhealing'... Druids have lack of powerfull burst heals. Spirit>haste>mastery - must say that this is same as for shaman. Depends of the role, more mastery for tank healing, etc.

14 - How do you prepare for raids?

I make my own flasks and potions (alchemy on alt) and have some intellect or spirit food... I usually look up some vids about an encounter if I haven't been there yet, to get some tips on tactic... Practice makes master anyway. Coffee, juice and half an hour rest before raid is also good.

15 - What is your raiding experience in Azeroth, Outland and Northrend?

I missed Vanilla raids, was leveling my first character then. I've done most of Raids after WotlK; Naxx, OS, ICC... Now I raid in semi pug 25man group with retri pala Pyerun (MsV 6/6, Hof 3/6, Terrace 1/4 - 2 runs so far) and healing with shaman Pyehill 10man with slow progress group (1/6 HoF so far)

16 - Why do you want to get into AG Praetorian Guard?

I have time to play as active as I can, as said I play paladin, shaman and now druid daily. I didn't play much last year, RL friends also left the game. So I would like to join some good old and warm raid progressing guild as AGPG is. As an recruit in your guild I would fill some ride nights, my goal is to raid every night if that will be possible, with different classes (alts) and different guilds that is... And as I have read monk post before mine you have three raid nights that fit in my free day calendar.

17 - Why would we want you in AG Praetorian Guard?

You would like to know who this fast learning, flexible, polite, mature, patient and amazing tree is. Maybe little rusted ami-english will even make you smile.

18 - On which days of the week are you able to attend raids?
(those applying for a social spot may skip this question and the next if they want and continue with question 20)

Tuesday, Sunday - ok
Thursday - shaman 10man (optional)
Friday, Saturday - paladin 25man (optional)

19 - We use TeamSpeak during our raids. Are you familiar with TS or Ventrillo and do you actually use it? (Talking aswell as listening)

Using TS3, Ventrilo, Mumble. (mostly TS3 and Mumble)

20 - Which other guilds have you been in in the past? (please name them all)

Jolly Fellas (guess that was first guild that I was in)
Cool Runings (4 years ago)
ZEN (4y - present)
Remember the Títans (1 week - shaman)

21 - What are your alternate characters? (please add class, spec and level)

Frisch lvl 90 - Restoration/Guardian Druid
Pyerun lvl 90 - Retribution/Holy Paladin
Pyehill lvl 90 - Restoration/Enhancement Shaman
Beavertail lvl90 - Affliction Warlock
and bunch low level alts

22 - Which of your alts would you be willing to make your main in AG Praetorian Guard, in case we can only offer that particular class/spec a raiding spot and not the one your applying with? Also mention if you are willing to respec yes or no and with which character.
(those applying for a social spot may skip this question if they want and continue with question 23)

Druid or Warlock at this point.
Can respec both for max output or needs of AGPG

23 - Did you level all your characters from the start yourself?

Yes I did.

24 - What is your real life age?

I'm 33 years old.

25 - OPTIONAL; Any other info you want to share with us concerning your application or yourself?

I'll tell you more after invitation.
See you in Azeroth.

Thank you for taking your time to apply to AG Praetorian Guard!

* use /played ingame to find out

** Those with a social spot can sign up for raids, but will not be selected if there are appropriate players with a raiding spot available. (also gear level is of influence in whether you'll be selected or not)

Snowieken

Postby Snowieken » Fri Feb 01, 2013 5:19 pm

Hi,

As you more than likely know, we already exchanged a few whispers in-game.

You have certainly put the time in to write a decent application. We will look over it and we'll let you know ASAP!
Taragg

Pyerun

Postby Pyerun » Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:56 pm

Thanks for fast review...
I will start to gear up next week so also you can track my progress with gearing up, I'll try to speed up the process with making some gear as LW and doing LFR...
See you in Azeroth
Pye

Hayek
Officer

Postby Hayek » Wed Feb 06, 2013 2:29 pm

Hi Pyerun,

I was wondering if you could perhaps join ur MSV raids on Thursday (tomorrow), 20:30-23:30. We may have two teams, and need healers. So an excellent chance to get to know eachotehr in that setting.
A Polar explorer needs 5000 calories a day.
- Also when driving to the pole in a sheltered car?
Let's be safe.

Pyerun

Postby Pyerun » Sat Feb 09, 2013 8:15 pm

Hi!

I missed out the Thursday's raid! Was out of town from Monday evening to Friday evening. I noticed invite today, to be honest. I will be available from now on, I'll just miss two or max. three days/month (not raid days ofc.)
I will mark my calendar for next Thursday on 14th February.
And yes, I need to track forums more often.
Looking forward to see you...

Godspeed Pye

Pyerun

Postby Pyerun » Sun Feb 17, 2013 7:31 pm

Hello!

I've geared up in a week to this point where am I now. I have planned to purchase VP ring from Golden Lotus and save as much VP's for incoming patch 5.2 to buy better piece of gear.
I would like to move Pyehill to you too. In Remember the Titans there are like 4-5 calendar raid invites a week but only 1-3 invited guildies sign them. Think they will wake up in half of year or so... I need more mature and healthy environment for my dranei :D

See you in Azeroth

Hayek
Officer

Postby Hayek » Sun Feb 17, 2013 9:53 pm

`poke an officer for an invite then ;)

Let's be safe.

Pyerun

Postby Pyerun » Tue Mar 12, 2013 6:44 pm

Hello Hayek and AGPG!
I had a lot of fun with you guys, but the RL situation brought me to the point that I have to inform you that I'll be leaving on 25th of March 2013. Yes I've canceled subscription. Playing four games and this one was the expensive one so I had to make a decision. And here it is.
I was ill week ago, so I didn't play much to notify you in game.
All have fun and enjoy the might of Azeroth I'll see you when the situation will be better and I would not have to break my bread to play WoW.
It's still the best MMOPRG's I've ever played.
You can keep those two characters in guild if you want or just kick them out and I'll recruit again when I'll be back, and apologise Taragg for eating your good word.
Have fun in mighty Azeroth!
---
Pye

Hayek
Officer

Postby Hayek » Tue Mar 12, 2013 7:56 pm

Sorry to hear that, Pye. We played WoW together, but not enough for my tastes ^^

Your toons will be guilded for a while, though ventually they will be removed due to one of our periodic clean-outs. If that happens, just poke any officer for a re-invite.

Let's be safe.

Snowieken

Postby Snowieken » Tue Mar 12, 2013 10:37 pm

When RL lures around the corner, it's very prominently there. I can testify to that myself the last few weeks, far too busy to actually play decently.

See you in a next time!
Taragg

Return to “Recruitment”