Chulin-Brewmaster Monk(tank)

Do you want to join AGPG? Here's the place...

Moderator: Moderators

remedy

Chulin-Brewmaster Monk(tank)

Postby remedy » Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:56 pm

1 - What is the name of your character?

Chulin.

2 - Has your character always had this name? If not, explain why.

Yes.

3 - What is your character's class?

Monk(Brewmaster).

4 - What is your total time played with this character and what is your time played with this character at your current level? *

12 days, 12 hours total
8 days at lvl 90.

5 - Do you want to apply for a raiding spot or a social spot?**

Raiding please.

6 - What is your character's primary talent spec? (in numbers, example 2/48/11) Why did you choose this spec?

Brewmaster(tank). Because I find it to be the the best spec for tanking at the moment.

7 - What kind of experience do you have with other talent specs on this character?
(those applying for a social spot may skip this question if they want and continue with question 8 )

Windwalker(dps) is my offspec and I have played this spec on raid bosses that only require one tank. Also tried out the healing spec.
Feel I have good control over all three specs, and play them well.

8 - Please link your armorypage url (with your primairy item kit if possible)

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/t ... lin/simple

9 - Why do you use this item kit?
(those applying for a social spot may skip this question and the next 2 if they want and continue with question 12)

This item kit gives me the best stats for tanking, and that is why I use it.

10 - Which of the items you use have the highest priority to be replaced and with what?

My headpiece is still a blue HC item. Would like to replace it with Crown of Opportunistic Strikes. This item drops from Will of the Emperor in MV.

11 - Do you have any other items/kits that might be useful?

Working on a dps kit, currently missing trinkets and rings for that spec.

12 - What kind of guild do you think AG Praetorian Guard is?

After several years as a member/CL/Officer in AGPG, I believe I have a fairly good knowledge on what kind of guild AGPG is ;)

13 - Describe the role of your class/spec in raids and its mechanics. Be as precise as you can. Show us you know your class inside-out. (example: spelldamage coeffcients, need of particular stats or attributes)
(those applying for a social spot may skip this question and the next 2 if they want and continue with question 16)

My role in raids is usually main tank/off tank. As the monk class is fairly new, I must admit that I am still learning every single day.
I have good knowledge and experience in raids, so keeping aggro, using survival skills at the right point and having a good overall control of each situation is part of the job that I execute well.

14 - How do you prepare for raids?

Make sure I have the Flasks and potions required for the raid, including flasks and pots for offspec dps. Also repair and bring food for myself.

15 - What is your raiding experience in Azeroth, Outland and Northrend?

On this character, none ;)
MC and Onyxia on my hunter Embrisa
All raid instances in Outland on different characters(Embrisa, Remedy(Holy priest), Tearfire(prot warrior)).
All the raid instances that you guys did :p

I'd like to add that during this expansion I have done MV 6/6 and 2/6 HC. HoF 5/6. Both on my Monk.

16 - Why do you want to get into AG Praetorian Guard?

Raiding with Atonement has been a blast. I haven't had much to complain about. Recently they have decided to implement an 80% raid attendance.
As most of you already know, I don't have the option to tie myself down to such a commitment, due to kids, horses and so on.
I know what AGPG is all about, I miss you guys even though I still have alts in the guild.
I hope you'll find it in your hearts to let me come home again....

17 - Why would we want you in AG Praetorian Guard?

An old member of AGPG once called me "social flypaper". I guess that really describes me the best way possible.
I also bring a lot of knowledge on raiding and also on my "harem" of alts ;)

18 - On which days of the week are you able to attend raids?
(those applying for a social spot may skip this question and the next if they want and continue with question 20)

I know you guys raid on Thursday, Sunday and Tuesday. All of those days are normally fine with me.

19 - We use TeamSpeak during our raids. Are you familiar with TS or Ventrillo and do you actually use it? (Talking aswell as listening)

Used both TS and Vent, and have them both installed on my PC.

20 - Which other guilds have you been in in the past? (please name them all)

With this character only AGPG and Atonement.

21 - What are your alternate characters? (please add class, spec and level)

Remedy lvl 90 Shadow priest
Kaylha lvl 90 Restoration shaman
Morianna lvl 88 DK
Chamera lvl 85 resto druid
Embrisa lvl 85 BM hunter
Tearfire lvl 85 prot warrior
Tiatha lvl 85 rogue
Seylha lvl 85 mage
Elanda lvl 85 Holy paladin
Firebell lvl 85 Warlock

22 - Which of your alts would you be willing to make your main in AG Praetorian Guard, in case we can only offer that particular class/spec a raiding spot and not the one your applying with? Also mention if you are willing to respec yes or no and with which character.
(those applying for a social spot may skip this question if they want and continue with question 23)

Either my shaman or my priest.

23 - Did you level all your characters from the start yourself?

Yes I sure did :)

24 - What is your real life age?

hmfr.....37

25 - OPTIONAL; Any other info you want to share with us concerning your application or yourself?

Please don't hesitate to contact me ingame if you have any unanswered questions :)

Can I come home?? *hat in hand*

Thank you for taking your time to apply to AG Praetorian Guard!

* use /played ingame to find out

** Those with a social spot can sign up for raids, but will not be selected if there are appropriate players with a raiding spot available. (also gear level is of influence in whether you'll be selected or not)

Verity

Postby Verity » Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:04 pm

Thank you for your application, we will look it over and make a decision shortly. I will inform you of our answer here or in game.
Guess whos lurking around with Misdirect ready...

Hayek
Officer

Postby Hayek » Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:09 am

welcome back, Em.
A Polar explorer needs 5000 calories a day.
- Also when driving to the pole in a sheltered car?
Let's be safe.

remedy

Postby remedy » Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:18 am

Hayek wrote:welcome back, Em.

Big bear hug!

Err...Panda hug.... 8)

Return to “Recruitment”