tova

Do you want to join AGPG? Here's the place...

Moderator: Moderators

Doomglazer

tova

Postby Doomglazer » Fri Apr 06, 2012 2:27 pm

1 - What is the name of your character?
Tova

2 - Has your character always had this name? If not, explain why.
Yep always had that name

3 - What is your character's class?
Priest (disc/shadow)

4 - What is your total time played with this character and what is your time played with this character at your current level? *
12d-35min / 2 days-8 hrs

5 - Do you want to apply for a raiding spot or a social spot?**
raiding pls

6 - What is your character's primairy talent spec? (in numbers, example 2/48/11) Why did you choose this spec?
(33/8/0)-disc
(9/0/32)-shadow

7 - What kind of experience do you have with other talent specs on this character?
(those applying for a social spot may skip this question if they want and continue with question 8 )
dps wise not much experience. taking advise for expereienced shadow priiests and trying to improve

8 - Please link your armorypage url (with your primairy item kit if possible)
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/t ... ova/simple

9 - Why do you use this item kit?
(those applying for a social spot may skip this question and the next 2 if they want and continue with question 12)
Armor at this point is not update (was away from the game for 3 years) but ususally i try to get the set bonuses for my spec

10 - Which of the items you use have the highest priority to be replaced and with what?
right now nearly everything needs changing except the gloves (got the JP ones 2 days ago)

11 - Do you have any other items/kits that might be useful?
not atm. working for dps gear on the side

12 - What kind of guild do you think AG Praetorian Guard is
As i understood from eavesdropping on ur raid yesterday a raiding and a social one.

13 - Describe the role of your class/spec in raids and its mechanics. Be as precise as you can. Show us you know your class inside-out. (example: spelldamage coeffcients, need of particular stats or attributes)
(those applying for a social spot may skip this question and the next 2 if they want and continue with question 16)
Not much expereince as a disc priest but this is what i learnt in a short time.
Holy fire+smite+archangel for the buffs
spell priority shield, prayer of mending,penance, heal,flash heal. barrier to cover some heavy AoE dmg, prayer of healing if its on cd pain suppression where needed. dispelling where possible. shadowfiend for ragaining mana and also hymn of hope. just trying to keep everyone alive

14 - How do you prepare for raids?
Bring potions flasks food, repair ,on time for raid read on tactics.

15 - What is your raiding experience in Azeroth, Outland and Northrend?
Tova has no raiding experience. my previous main (a horde) did almost everything.this is his armory page http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/t ... mar/simple

16 - Why do you want to get into AG Praetorian Guard?
I got ressurected from my friend Silvermain but due to bad experiences that made me actually quit WoW from Horde side dont wanna play as Horde anymore. So i would like to join a guild with friendly people that will be fun to do stuff together and start enjoying this game once more

17 - Why would we want you in AG Praetorian Guard?
Well im social, people actually tell me im funny too

18 - On which days of the week are you able to attend raids?
Im signing ususally for every raid there is on the calendar except if there is a real life emergency

19 - We use TeamSpeak during our raids. Are you familiar with TS or Ventrillo and do you actually use it? (Talking aswell as listening)
Yes. I’ve used both of them

20 - Which other guilds have you been in in the past? (please name them all)
(horde side raiding guilds) Eternal Shadows-Focus (was never a big fun of guild hoping. i like entering a guild and becoming permanent resident)

21 - What are your alternate characters? (please add class, spec and level)
Unakite lvl 12 pally she is gonna be holy/retri someday

22 - Which of your alts would you be willing to make your main in AG Praetorian Guard, in case we can only offer that particular class/spec a raiding spot and not the one your applying with? Also mention if you are willing to respec yes or no and with which character.
There is only Unakite and dont c her getting to 85 soon have loads to do with Tova to get her raid ready

23 - Did you level all your characters from the start yourself?
ofc

24 - What is your real life age?
i ll be 39 coming 15th of April

25 - OPTIONAL; Any other info you want to share with us concerning your application or yourself?
A new cosy home is what im looking for people that make me feel welcome and eager to log everyday. Want to put my past behind and start fresh. Also i wanna be the best healer ever! And i love reading fantasy novels and watching anime

Thank you for taking your time to apply to AG Praetorian Guard!
I'm the Herald, the Gaze in the Dark, the Blinking Madness. Empires I rule, nations I birth, a crown desired

Hayek
Officer

Postby Hayek » Fri Apr 06, 2012 3:46 pm

we'll see how that raiding spot comes along, I understand that there's some gearing up to do, an healers in general aren't that abundant. Time will tell.
A Polar explorer needs 5000 calories a day.
- Also when driving to the pole in a sheltered car?
Let's be safe.

Return to “Recruitment”