Lrdjames, Warrior level 70.

Do you want to join AGPG? Here's the place...

Moderator: Moderators

Lrdjames

Lrdjames, Warrior level 70.

Postby Lrdjames » Sun Feb 18, 2007 11:21 pm

Main character name: Lrdjames.

Character class: Warrior.

Character race: Night Elf.

Character level: Level 70.

Character spec: 0 / 16 / 45 (Protection Warrior with Improved Battle Shout).

Character tradeskill professions and levels: Mining 300 / Engineering 310 (Skilling them up as soon as possible)

Character zone flags or quests completed: Once we are already in The Burning Crusade i can say that im Attuned for Karazhan and i've tanked till The Curator there (incluing) and Im Revered with most of the factions witch makes me able to do Tempest Keep Heroic Mode, Coilfang Heroic Mode, Auchidoum Heroic Mode, Hellfire Citadel Heroic Mode. In Azeroth Im Attuned for Every Instance and i've completed all of them Besides C'thun in AQ40 and Only killed the Instructor in Naxxramas.

Raid spells and abilities obtained: Every of them, but at the momment it dosen't Really Matter since the Warriors can Learn them from the own trainers.

Total /played time: 128 Days.

/played time at level 70: 6 Days.

Notable factions and their level: Revered with The Aldor, Honor Hold, Cenarion Expedition, Sha'tar, Lower City.

Your profile is in CT/Allakhazam/WWN Data/...: http://ctprofiles.net/1364788

Unfortunatly the ctprofiles are not really actualized, Im using also Gauntlets of the Bold (My hands), Burnoose of Shifting Ages (Back), Platinum Shield of the Valorous (Shield), Obsidian Coldstrompers (Boots), Heavy Adanamtite Ring (My secound ring) and Timewarden's Leggings (Leggings). Several items On Ctprofiles also don't appear my Sockets, but im more then avaible to meet any Officer / Recruiter in game ^^.

Previous guild(s): Guardians of the Light, Vessel of Rebirth (Warrior Class Leader / Officer / Raid Leader and Main Tank).

Name, class and level of Alternate character(s): At the momment none since i've always dedicated my main to the guild i was playing with.

Reasons why you would like to join: Well as a player i've always been looking for a social guild where i could have a good chat with the members and help each other when needed. I must say the guild i've been before i made loads of friends and i've learned alot also, tho sometimes things dont go so well when we trying to make progress and grow up as a guild and there are some "selfish" people that stop that progress ^^. Applying to AGPG is the way i see i can have most fun in game since i can play with several friends (Magicmartz (Mage), Chunez (Warlock), Valkyrie (Mage) andGilzeg (Hunter). I also would like to have some fun just as a member to help the guild making progress.

Were all of the above characters levelled by you from the start?: Yes they were.

Your real age: 19 years old.
Last edited by Lrdjames on Mon Feb 19, 2007 1:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

Martz

Postby Martz » Sun Feb 18, 2007 11:40 pm

Vouch for Jamie :-)

An extreemly nice guy, a great mate to have around you and somone always there to help.

I've met him since he joined Guardians of the Light as a young Warrior (Or as they call them, noobs) after that he was in the forming of Vessel of Rebirth (Where I had my Mage).

He was an officer with brilliant leading skills and grew into one hell of a player , as a Tank he is one of the best I have come across in a Raid/Party definantly one who knows their class very well.

If a Spot for a Tank is open, in my opinion he is highly reccomended for it.

Martz

Damocles

Postby Damocles » Mon Feb 19, 2007 12:34 am

Thank you for your application which is being reviewed by the Officers.

Damocles
Mage Class Leader

chunez

Postby chunez » Mon Feb 19, 2007 4:52 am

hello jamie,

first thing to ask, havent your age been 16/17 like 4month ago?

Jamie and me have played together in Guardians of the Light. He n00b, me uber n00b. we came in contact because of his very friendly way of talking to ppl and his will to come in contact with ppl.
both of us joined as kinda "with founder/supporter" of a new guild called Vessel of Rebirth. After a very short time jamie and me got friends, talked much on skype and such and did many instances and what ever together.
as there was none better warrior or warlock, he and me got promoted to class leader, as some officer left jamie and me got officer.

to come to the facts:

as you have seen in some raids, jamie has some erally nice in tanking skills, he just knows what and how to do, though he cant hold the aggro of a certain (here not want to be mentioned by name^^) warlock, even without the warlock intending to get the aggro...
he is a very very friendly person and someone to laugh with (and about)
he is a very helping person (he helped powerlevelling my imba eppix dr00d), so if you need help and he has spare time, he loves to help out and just do something
and he has a certain will to improove himself

i also got disappointed by lrdjames, the times i got kicked out of my former guild. jamie and me knew what the hell is going on in the guild, or better to say whats going wrong there. at the end i was the one couldnt hold myself back and i kinda exploded with my former GM about his greedyness, uncompetent way of handling situations and doing whatever he wants to do without any logical or whatever reason.
i would have liked to see/i expected that jamie havent shut his eyes those days and would have said straight words about that kicking action. at the end, 4month later, which is now, he left Vessel of Rebirth for the reasons i just spoke out those days and got kicked out the guild for.

i would extremly like to see jamie in this guild. he defo fits this bunch of friendly, shareable, competent and chilled guildmembers. and it would be nice show him such a guild.

vote jamie in the guild!
vote chunez for president!

now or never, so dont miss the chance to get him in!

Lrdjames

Postby Lrdjames » Tue Feb 20, 2007 4:22 am

For several inssues that are related with my real life i will ask to take this applycation as none count since im unable to get in any guild or dedicate my self to anything as i would like to in game, at the momment.

Anyway thanks for the time i took form you and several problems i could cause.

Best Regards,
Lrdjames

Leafy

Postby Leafy » Tue Feb 20, 2007 3:51 pm

We assume in the light of your post that you want to withdraw your application.

Thanks for taking the time to contact us. We wish you the best of luck in game and out there in the real world.

Leaf
AGPG officer and druid CL

Return to “Recruitment”