Spellchain- Arcane mage

Do you want to join AGPG? Here's the place...

Moderator: Moderators

spellchain

Spellchain- Arcane mage

Postby spellchain » Sun Nov 06, 2011 12:29 am

1 - What is the name of your character?
Spellchain

2 - Has your character always had this name? If not, explain why.
The original name of this character was Mazuma, and he was human, he then got a race change to gnome, and then to blood elf under the name of "whiteorchid" then whiteorchid name changed into Flire, and finally Flire turned into Spellchain
All this is due to how much i love my character, and i've decided to personalize how i play him, and now i'm ready to settle down

3 - What is your character's class?
Arcane Mage

4 - What is your total time played with this character and what is your time played with this character at your current level? * about 2 years, and the actual game time is; 14 days 8 hours 59 minutes

5 - Do you want to apply for a raiding spot or a social spot?** Raiding spot

6 - What is your character's primairy talent spec? (in numbers, example 2/48/11) Why did you choose this spec?
Arcane-33,5,3

7 - What kind of experience do you have with other talent specs on this character?
(those applying for a social spot may skip this question if they want and continue with question 8 )
I usually play fire if i decide i'm going to concentrate but i find dps'ing is a lot more useful as arcane

8 - Please link your armorypage url (with your primairy item kit if possible)
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/t ... ain/simple

9 - Why do you use this item kit?
(those applying for a social spot may skip this question and the next 2 if they want and continue with question 12)
Haste is the best in my opinion, and this is as good as i've gotten at the moment, due to my other characters gears.

10 - Which of the items you use have the highest priority to be replaced and with what?
Staff of Siphoned Essences- i'm doing trash runs for Spire of Scarlet Pain

11 - Do you have any other items/kits that might be useful?
I do not

12 - What kind of guild do you think AG Praetorian Guard is?
They seem layed back, but when it comes to raiding(which i have already experienced) the communication is pristine, they understand their classes and understand the bosses, and i like how they go over tactics for a refresh just before a boss

13 - Describe the role of your class/spec in raids and its mechanics. Be as precise as you can. Show us you know your class inside-out. (example: spelldamage coeffcients, need of particular stats or attributes)
(those applying for a social spot may skip this question and the next 2 if they want and continue with question 16)
Arcane mage is a quick build up large dps, who focuses on a 2 section rotation, burn, and efficiency, i use burn phase when time warp/heroism is popped, as soon as burn phase is over, evocate, pot to get up to 95% for efficiency phase. CC include poly and slow, as well as RoF for large group interrupts

14 - How do you prepare for raids?
Depending on time, i aim for half an hour before hand to prepare pots, food etc
I use tank spot to go over tactics

15 - What is your raiding experience in Azeroth, Outland and Northrend?
Azeroth- Done all
Outland- Done all
Northrend- Done all

16 - Why do you want to get into AG Praetorian Guard?
I enjoyed my experience with them, and i enjoy the friendliness of the players

17 - Why would we want you in AG Praetorian Guard?
I feel as if i can bring a charming humour to the raid, but also the ability to take a leading roll if there is a problem, im organized and have the ability to talk to people well.

18 - On which days of the week are you able to attend raids?
(those applying for a social spot may skip this question and the next if they want and continue with question 20)
It depends on the days of my lectures/whether i have to travel to see girlfriend, etc, but usually every day(prefer to have fridays/saturdays for partying)

19 - We use TeamSpeak during our raids. Are you familiar with TS or Ventrillo and do you actually use it? (Talking aswell as listening)
I do indeed but i have an internal mic so i get a bit of an echo if everyone talks at the same time

20 - Which other guilds have you been in in the past? (please name them all)
Noggenfogger Elite

21 - What are your alternate characters? (please add class, spec and level)
Matsuko- Holy paladin- 85
Slipshot- Marksmanship Hunter- 85
Peacelove- Destruction Warlock- 85
Omni- Holy priest- 85
Catayaa- Elemental shaman- 82

22 - Which of your alts would you be willing to make your main in AG Praetorian Guard, in case we can only offer that particular class/spec a raiding spot and not the one your applying with? Also mention if you are willing to respec yes or no and with which character.
(those applying for a social spot may skip this question if they want and continue with question 23)
Would prefer my warlock, but i have a special talent for healing, but enjoy my dps classes more.

23 - Did you level all your characters from the start yourself?
Ofcourse

24 - What is your real life age?
25 - OPTIONAL; Any other info you want to share with us concerning your application or yourself?

Hayek
Officer

Postby Hayek » Sun Nov 06, 2011 8:22 pm

Hi spellchain,

We'd very much like to give you trail membership in AGPG. There's one caveat: we're not comfortable increasing rotation on mages/locks right now. We can offer you the first free spot as soon as one opens up (and for sure once pandaria hits), but in the meantime we'd appreciate it if you could join our raids as a healer.

(NB: all your toons can come over to the guild, of course)
A Polar explorer needs 5000 calories a day.
- Also when driving to the pole in a sheltered car?
Let's be safe.

Hayek
Officer

Postby Hayek » Sun Nov 06, 2011 8:42 pm

Ok, we sorted out the toon-issue. Welcome onboard!
A Polar explorer needs 5000 calories a day.

- Also when driving to the pole in a sheltered car?

Let's be safe.

Return to “Recruitment”