Figwit Social spot (allready in)

Do you want to join AGPG? Here's the place...

Moderator: Moderators

Figwit

Figwit Social spot (allready in)

Postby Figwit » Tue May 17, 2011 2:08 pm

1 - What is the name of your character? Figwit

2 - Has your character always had this name? If not, explain why. yes

3 - What is your character's class? Druid (moonkin/healer)

4 - What is your total time played with this character and what is your time played with this character at your current level? * can't remember the total but have played at lvl 85 for a few hours.

5 - Do you want to apply for a raiding spot or a social spot?** social

6 - What is your character's primairy talent spec? (in numbers, example 2/48/11) Why did you choose this spec?
32/3/6 because i think kaboomkins are realy fun and i've used it as a leveling specc
7 - What kind of experience do you have with other talent specs on this character? my offspecc is healing and i'm working on improving my healing as i love that as much as moonkin :) i've also tried feral, but cat got boring and i don't like to tank.
(those applying for a social spot may skip this question if they want and continue with question 8 )

8 - Please link your armorypage url (with your primairy item kit if possible)
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/t ... wit/simple
9 - Why do you use this item kit?
(those applying for a social spot may skip this question and the next 2 if they want and continue with question 12)

10 - Which of the items you use have the highest priority to be replaced and with what?

11 - Do you have any other items/kits that might be useful?

12 - What kind of guild do you think AG Praetorian Guard is?
A fun raiding social guild that helps eachother to be the best they can be.
13 - Describe the role of your class/spec in raids and its mechanics. Be as precise as you can. Show us you know your class inside-out. (example: spelldamage coeffcients, need of particular stats or attributes)
(those applying for a social spot may skip this question and the next 2 if they want and continue with question 16)

14 - How do you prepare for raids?

15 - What is your raiding experience in Azeroth, Outland and Northrend?

16 - Why do you want to get into AG Praetorian Guard?
Because it seems like an active social guild and i know a few of your members
17 - Why would we want you in AG Praetorian Guard?
Because i'm a fun loving helpfull person that can be serious when needed.
18 - On which days of the week are you able to attend raids?
(those applying for a social spot may skip this question and the next if they want and continue with question 20)

19 - We use TeamSpeak during our raids. Are you familiar with TS or Ventrillo and do you actually use it? (Talking aswell as listening)
yes (have used ts earlier :)
20 - Which other guilds have you been in in the past? (please name them all) Can remember all but the ones that matter are the dragon knights and dudes of destruction

21 - What are your alternate characters? (please add class, spec and level)
Olympe hunter beastmaster 80
22 - Which of your alts would you be willing to make your main in AG Praetorian Guard, in case we can only offer that particular class/spec a raiding spot and not the one your applying with? Also mention if you are willing to respec yes or no and with which character.
(those applying for a social spot may skip this question if they want and continue with question 23)

23 - Did you level all your characters from the start yourself?
yepp
24 - What is your real life age?
25 - OPTIONAL; Any other info you want to share with us concerning your application or yourself?

Thank you for taking your time to apply to AG Praetorian Guard!

* use /played ingame to find out

** Those with a social spot can sign up for raids, but will not be selected if there are appropriate players with a raiding spot available. (also gear level is of influence in whether you'll be selected or not)

Return to “Recruitment”