Golthor - Arms warrior

Do you want to join AGPG? Here's the place...

Moderator: Moderators

Helgi

Golthor - Arms warrior

Postby Helgi » Mon May 16, 2011 6:30 pm

1 - What is the name of your character?
Golthor
2 - Has your character always had this name? If not, explain why.
yes
3 - What is your character's class?
Warrior
4 - What is your total time played with this character and what is your time played with this character at your current level? *
1days, 22hours, 17minutes; this level: 41minutes
5 - Do you want to apply for a raiding spot or a social spot?**
social spot
6 - What is your character's primairy talent spec? (in numbers, example 31/3/7)
Why did you choose this spec?
26/0/0 leveling is faster, pvp
7 - What kind of experience do you have with other talent specs on this character?
(those applying for a social spot may skip this question if they want and continue with question 8 )

8 - Please link your armorypage url (with your primairy item kit if possible)
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/t ... hor/simple
9 - Why do you use this item kit?
(those applying for a social spot may skip this question and the next 2 if they want and continue with question 12)

10 - Which of the items you use have the highest priority to be replaced and with what?

11 - Do you have any other items/kits that might be useful?

12 - What kind of guild do you think AG Praetorian Guard is?
fine guild from what my friends told me. i heard that you are one of the oldest guilds of WoW. "otherwise i realy couldn't tell"
13 - Describe the role of your class/spec in raids and its mechanics. Be as precise as you can. Show us you know your class inside-out. (example: spelldamage coeffcients, need of particular stats or attributes)
(those applying for a social spot may skip this question and the next 2 if they want and continue with question 16)

14 - How do you prepare for raids?

15 - What is your raiding experience in Azeroth, Outland and Northrend?

16 - Why do you want to get into AG Praetorian Guard?
'coz i'm not happy with my present guild and i realy like the idea of being in the same one as my real-life friends.
17 - Why would we want you in AG Praetorian Guard?
i am a social player with lost of playing time. hoping to do some random dungeons any maybe even raids.
18 - On which days of the week are you able to attend raids?
(those applying for a social spot may skip this question and the next if they want and continue with question 20)

19 - We use TeamSpeak during our raids. Are you familiar with TS or Ventrillo and do you actually use it? (Talking aswell as listening)

20 - Which other guilds have you been in in the past? (please name them all)
Holy avengers
21 - What are your alternate characters? (please add class, spec and level)
bank - Kukry - protection warrior - 46, discipline priest - Holyjaw - 71
shammywow - elemental shaman - 85
22 - Which of your alts would you be willing to make your main in AG Praetorian Guard, in case we can only offer that particular class/spec a raiding spot and not the one your applying with? Also mention if you are willing to respec yes or no and with which character.
(those applying for a social spot may skip this question if they want and continue with question 23)

23 - Did you level all your characters from the start yourself?
yes
24 - What is your real life age?
25 - OPTIONAL; Any other info you want to share with us concerning your application or yourself?
i have my real-life friends playing in this guild ( Helgi, Antarn - ), and like i've said before it would be nice to be in the same guild together.

Helgi

Register

Postby Helgi » Mon May 16, 2011 6:32 pm

this apllication was written from my register due to a fact that he was visiting me at the time, and for a faster reply.

thanks again Hayek, for a fast in-game reply

Hayek
Officer

Postby Hayek » Wed May 18, 2011 8:40 pm

welcome onboard, glothor.
A Polar explorer needs 5000 calories a day.
- Also when driving to the pole in a sheltered car?
Let's be safe.

Return to “Recruitment”