Apllication - Helgi, Retribution paladin

Do you want to join AGPG? Here's the place...

Moderator: Moderators

Helgi

Apllication - Helgi, Retribution paladin

Postby Helgi » Sat Feb 12, 2011 1:21 pm

1 - What is the name of your character?
Helgi
2 - Has your character always had this name? If not, explain why.
yes
3 - What is your character's class?
paladin
4 - What is your total time played with this character and what is your time played with this character at your current level? *
14days, 4hours, 54minutes; this level: 5hours 47minutes
5 - Do you want to apply for a raiding spot or a social spot?**
social spot
6 - What is your character's primairy talent spec? (in numbers, example 2/48/11) Why did you choose this spec?
4/4/32, leveling is faster
7 - What kind of experience do you have with other talent specs on this character?
(those applying for a social spot may skip this question if they want and continue with question 8 )

8 - Please link your armorypage url (with your primairy item kit if possible)
having problems with armory...some internal server error
9 - Why do you use this item kit?
(those applying for a social spot may skip this question and the next 2 if they want and continue with question 12)

10 - Which of the items you use have the highest priority to be replaced and with what?
weapon, trinkets, relics
11 - Do you have any other items/kits that might be useful?
no
12 - What kind of guild do you think AG Praetorian Guard is?
a friend of mine has been a member of this guild from the start, and for what i can see, you are helpfull, well organized and funny too
13 - Describe the role of your class/spec in raids and its mechanics. Be as precise as you can. Show us you know your class inside-out. (example: spelldamage coeffcients, need of particular stats or attributes)
(those applying for a social spot may skip this question and the next 2 if they want and continue with question 16)

14 - How do you prepare for raids?

15 - What is your raiding experience in Azeroth, Outland and Northrend?

16 - Why do you want to get into AG Praetorian Guard?
i have never been a member of any guild, and since i am a real life friend with Antarn i asked him if i could join
17 - Why would we want you in AG Praetorian Guard?
i am not a very good player (always learning) or mr. know-it-all, but i can be of some use to the guild
18 - On which days of the week are you able to attend raids?
(those applying for a social spot may skip this question and the next if they want and continue with question 20)

19 - We use TeamSpeak during our raids. Are you familiar with TS or Ventrillo and do you actually use it? (Talking aswell as listening)

20 - Which other guilds have you been in in the past? (please name them all)
none
21 - What are your alternate characters? (please add class, spec and level)
bank - Fyorna-1, death knight/frost - Borrga-60
22 - Which of your alts would you be willing to make your main in AG Praetorian Guard, in case we can only offer that particular class/spec a raiding spot and not the one your applying with? Also mention if you are willing to respec yes or no and with which character.
(those applying for a social spot may skip this question if they want and continue with question 23)

23 - Did you level all your characters from the start yourself?
yes
24 - What is your real life age?
25 - OPTIONAL; Any other info you want to share with us concerning your application or yourself?
like i've said before, Antarn is my real life buddy and i'm kinda hoping that will be enough. i'm a regular player (every day) starting in the morning aprox. 5am - 8am; and evening from 20.00 - 22.00 (depends on my practice schedule)

Aygo
Officer

Postby Aygo » Sat Feb 12, 2011 2:48 pm

Hi Helgi,

Thank you for your application. I've forwarded it to the officer-forum where it will be discussed. We'll get back to you shortly.
Tycho

Aygo
Officer

Postby Aygo » Mon Feb 14, 2011 1:40 pm

On behalf of the officers, I'm happy to let you know they have decided to give you a social spot in our guild.
Antarn will let you know whom to poke for an invite.

Welcome aboard!
Tycho

Return to “Recruitment”