Shanialiu Lvl 80 Holy Paladin Application

Do you want to join AGPG? Here's the place...

Moderator: Moderators

Shanialiu

Shanialiu Lvl 80 Holy Paladin Application

Postby Shanialiu » Sat Mar 06, 2010 7:20 pm

1 - What is the name of your character? Shanialiu

2 - Has your character always had this name? If not, explain why. This was always the characters name

3 - What is your character's class? Paladin (Holy)

4 - What is your total time played with this character and what is your time played with this character at your current level? * Total played time is 53days and at current level (lvl 80) 18 days.

5 - Do you want to apply for a raiding spot or a social spot?** Raiding spot

6 - What is your character's primairy talent spec? (in numbers, example 2/48/11) Why did you choose this spec? Holy 51/2/18 the 2 points in protection, is that healing done by me and on me is increased by 2%. and the 18 points in retribution i did, so i could reach the spec for increasing critical strike rating with spells by 3% and also the 1st spec in tree of retribution is that the mana cost of my instant cast spells are reduced by 10% efficient with Holy Shock, also a healing spell and its instant cast.

7 - What kind of experience do you have with other talent specs on this character? Retribution, but its only for PvP use

8 - Please link your armorypage url (with your primairy item kit if possible) http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Turalyon&cn=Shanialiu

9 - Why do you use this item kit? I use this for for my main Holy spec in raids.

10 - Which of the items you use have the highest priority to be replaced and with what? My characeters Boots (Poignant Sabatons) can be replaced by Boots fo the Courageous.

11 - Do you have any other items/kits that might be useful? No.

12 - What kind of guild do you think AG Praetorian Guard is? A fun active helpfull raiding guild.

13 - Describe the role of your class/spec in raids and its mechanics. Be as precise as you can. Show us you know your class inside-out. (example: spelldamage coeffcients, need of particular stats or attributes)
(those applying for a social spot may skip this question and the next 2 if they want and continue with question 16) I'm a Holy specced paladin, so i use Flash of Light, Holy Light and Holy Shock to heal raid party. i use Seal of Light, gives me 5% to Crit with healing spells, Flash of light crits between 6850-7000 and Holy Light crits over 12k (buffed). if any raiders in the party is under to much aggro i use Hand of Salvation to lower his threat on the target. i use Sacred shield to absorb damage on myself. i use Divine Illumination to reduce mana cost of all holy spells by 50%. If Divine Favor is not on CD i use it to 100% critical strike a healing spell. (mostly on tanks). I always use Beacon of Light on Main Tank to be sure his health will be up. Cleanse is for removing Diseases,Poison and Magic Effects. after mob encounters or boss encounters mostly use Divine Plea to regain mana.

14 - How do you prepare for raids? Search tactics for bosses we are going to encounter. Buy Flask of the Frost Wyrm mostly 5. (1 flask is 1 hour and stays buffed when u died, so is =5 hours. should do enough for a raid evening.)

15 - What is your raiding experience in Azeroth, Outland and Northrend? in Azeroth none, Outland i did, Karazhan,Magtheridons Lair and Gruul's Lair, Northerend. Naxx (10 and a piece of 25) Obsidian Sanctum (10 and 25) Eye of Eternity (10 man) Onyxias Lair (10 and 25man) Vault of Archavon (10 and 25 man all bosses including frost watcher) Ulduar (10 9/14 and 25 7/14) ToTC( 10 full clear and 25 except faction champions) ICC 10 Marrowgar and Saurfang only.

16 - Why do you want to get into AG Praetorian Guard? To be and helpfull guy in raids, and have fun with other people and share the same interests as them.

17 - Why would we want you in AG Praetorian Guard? You have a spot open for 1 Holy Paladin.

18 - On which days of the week are you able to attend raids? Monday,Thuesday,Thursday and Sunday.

19 - We use TeamSpeak during our raids. Are you familiar with TS or Ventrillo and do you actually use it? (Talking aswell as listening) I used Teamspeak in the past, now more used to Ventrillo but i'm willing to use TS.

20 - Which other guilds have you been in in the past? (please name them all) Ad Infinitum (split up), Order of Elune , Soul Assasins.

21 - What are your alternate characters? (please add class, spec and level) Sheroladan Hunter lvl 41 (Beast Mastery), Shikarie Rogue lvl 8 (no talents yet)

22 - Which of your alts would you be willing to make your main in AG Praetorian Guard, in case we can only offer that particular class/spec a raiding spot and not the one your applying with? Also mention if you are willing to respec yes or no and with which character. Sheroladan, and i'm willing to respec if it needs to.

23 - Did you level all your characters from the start yourself? I leveld them all by myself and only me.

24 - What is your real life age? 17 years, in july 18

Martz

Postby Martz » Sat Mar 06, 2010 7:51 pm

Thank you for your application Shanialiu.

I've forwarded it to the officer forum where, we'll try and give you a conclusion within the next few days. Please check back on this thread incase we have any questions.

Thanks,
Martzy

Shanialiu

Postby Shanialiu » Sat Mar 06, 2010 8:09 pm

ok i will watch it patiently

remedy

Postby remedy » Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:34 pm

Hey Shanialiu :)

We have decided to invite you to our guild on a trial membership.
Please poke any of our officers/gm for and invite(Vaiuri, Chamera, Dwiezel, Etta, Martzy, Alneis, Hayek).
Welcome aboard :D

Aygo
Officer

Postby Aygo » Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:40 am

Won't be able to welcome you ingame as my computer died, so I'll just do it here:

Welcome!
Tycho

Shanialiu

Postby Shanialiu » Mon Mar 08, 2010 6:06 pm

Aygo wrote:Won't be able to welcome you ingame as my computer died, so I'll just do it here:

Welcome!
Thanks! =D

Return to “Recruitment”