Bobax Hunter (Former AGPG Member in a Disguise)

Do you want to join AGPG? Here's the place...

Moderator: Moderators

Tharil

Bobax Hunter (Former AGPG Member in a Disguise)

Postby Tharil » Fri Jan 22, 2010 11:00 pm

1 - What is the name of your character?

Bobax

2 - Has your character always had this name? If not, explain why.

Yes

3 - What is your character's class?

Hunter

4 - What is your total time played with this character and what is your time played with this character at your current level? *

14 Days
3 Days at 80.
Many of you will have known my previous incarnation of Tharil (Rogue) who had well over 110 Days played.

5 - Do you want to apply for a raiding spot or a social spot?**

I would very much like a Raiding spot but also like the social side of AGPG

6 - What is your character's primairy talent spec? (in numbers, example 2/48/11) Why did you choose this spec?

2/18/51 Survival focused.

I chose this spec as i believe it gives me the most dps possible with my current gear. I may consider changing to MM once i reach a suitable level of agility.

7 - What kind of experience do you have with other talent specs on this character?
(those applying for a social spot may skip this question if they want and continue with question 8 )

I levelled with BM due to the Pet tanking abilities. I have not tried MM yet as explained previously

8 - Please link your armorypage url (with your primairy item kit if possible)

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... n&cn=Bobax

9 - Why do you use this item kit?
(those applying for a social spot may skip this question and the next 2 if they want and continue with question 12)

Its the best kit that has been available to me through running Heroics and purchasing items with tokens.

10 - Which of the items you use have the highest priority to be replaced and with what?

As I have only recently obtained these items I am happy with them currently. I have a couple of upgrades to buy when I have the tokens available. Bracers being one. I know its not Ulduar standard but I have worked hard to get the best gear I could with what was available to me outside of raids.

11 - Do you have any other items/kits that might be useful?

Not currently but if required I will get the frost protection kit crafted.

12 - What kind of guild do you think AG Praetorian Guard is?

AGPG are a social friendly guild which feels like a family when you are in. Very good when it comes to Raids taking a serious atitude to each and every encounter but having fun outside of the instances.

13 - Describe the role of your class/spec in raids and its mechanics. Be as precise as you can. Show us you know your class inside-out. (example: spelldamage coeffcients, need of particular stats or attributes)
(those applying for a social spot may skip this question and the next 2 if they want and continue with question 16)

Hunters have quite a simple role in Raids. DPS DPS and DPS a bit more. In more complex fights the obvious trapping abilities come in very useful for Crowd control. The ability to drop agro through feign and disengage is extremely useful, also misdirect is a powerful opener to give the Tank an adidition threat boost.

The most important Stat for hunters is agility the more the better.
Hunters require around 9% for hit cap and as much Crit as possible.

14 - How do you prepare for raids?

Get the Best DPS food possible along with flasks and pots. Make sure I am 100% sure on the tactics and what will be expected of me during each boss fight.

15 - What is your raiding experience in Azeroth, Outland and Northrend?

Northerend

Clear Totc 10

Clear Ony 10/25

Clear Nax

Clear ToC 10/25 (With Tharil)

Cleared Ulduar (With Tharil)

Outland

I was with AGPG throughout outlands clearing SSC Kael etc

Azeroth I was also with AGPG clearing all instances. Bring on the supresion room again!

16 - Why do you want to get into AG Praetorian Guard?

I want to be part of an exciting guild that also has a wonderful social side. Now I have my love back for wow I want to be somewhere i can call home and progress along with the guild.

17 - Why would we want you in AG Praetorian Guard?

I can always be counted on, bringing 100% to every raid and fun to have around.

18 - On which days of the week are you able to attend raids?
(those applying for a social spot may skip this question and the next if they want and continue with question 20)

I am able to Raid any day outside of work commitments of course.

19 - We use TeamSpeak during our raids. Are you familiar with TS or Ventrillo and do you actually use it? (Talking aswell as listening)

I can use either system.

20 - Which other guilds have you been in in the past? (please name them all)

Dudes of Destruction

AGPG

Seven

21 - What are your alternate characters? (please add class, spec and level)

Tharil 80 Combat Swords

Psyme 71 Fire

22 - Which of your alts would you be willing to make your main in AG Praetorian Guard, in case we can only offer that particular class/spec a raiding spot and not the one your applying with? Also mention if you are willing to respec yes or no and with which character.
(those applying for a social spot may skip this question if they want and continue with question 23)

I would not consider making Tharil my main again as I do not find him enjoyable to play anymore. I would however respec Bobax to whatever was best for the guild. Although this doesnt really count for Hunters :)

23 - Did you level all your characters from the start yourself?

Yes

24 - What is your real life age?

Currently 31 which is old however not as old as some members of AGPG *Cough Krollin* Cough

25 - OPTIONAL; Any other info you want to share with us concerning your application or yourself?

When I left AGPG I had completly lost the love for warcraft. I have sinse found this with the addition of my Hunter and I am really enjoying the game. I would love to be part of AGPG once again. I appreciate I may not have as much experience with Hunters as I would like but what I do have is a lot of experience with the game. I hope to hear from you soon.
Last edited by Tharil on Sat Jan 23, 2010 12:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

Doomglazer

Postby Doomglazer » Fri Jan 22, 2010 11:23 pm

hey baba come check often and dont be a stranger forwarded your post to the officer forum
I'm the Herald, the Gaze in the Dark, the Blinking Madness. Empires I rule, nations I birth, a crown desired

remedy

Postby remedy » Sat Jan 23, 2010 12:28 am

/wave at Tharil

:P

Trivium

Postby Trivium » Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:10 am

Iek blast from le past !

Tharil

Postby Tharil » Sat Jan 23, 2010 8:40 pm

Heya Remedy and Trivium :)

Aygo
Officer

Postby Aygo » Sat Jan 23, 2010 8:51 pm

Tharil! Good to see you again! It really has been too long.....
Tycho

Tharil

Postby Tharil » Sun Jan 24, 2010 12:00 am

Far too long! good to see some very familiar faces still around!

Exxion
Role Captain

Postby Exxion » Sun Jan 24, 2010 12:50 am

AMG, it still lives!

Good to see your returned interest in AGPG Tharil! Good luck on the app!

Alneis

Postby Alneis » Sun Jan 24, 2010 1:18 pm

Woo, blast from the past! I hope you're doing well mate?

Either way, good luck with application!

Tharil

Postby Tharil » Sun Jan 24, 2010 3:37 pm

Heya Alneis, Yes doing very well buddy. Hows tricks? still tanking whole instances in one pull? :)

Tharil

Postby Tharil » Wed Jan 27, 2010 6:15 pm

hey all. I appreciate these things take a while sometimes but just wondering if there was any news at all?

Look forward to hearing from you awesome people ;)

remedy

Postby remedy » Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:04 pm

Tharil wrote:hey all. I appreciate these things take a while sometimes but just wondering if there was any news at all?

Look forward to hearing from you awesome people ;)

Let me go and push these old people around 8)
Hard with little intellect you know :wink:

We'll get back to you shortly. And this time I mean shortly :P

Hayek
Officer

Postby Hayek » Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:56 am

I'll give the news in just 2 words (or 3 :p) :

WB Tharil!
A Polar explorer needs 5000 calories a day.
- Also when driving to the pole in a sheltered car?
Let's be safe.

Return to “Recruitment”