chunez lvl 60, warlock

Do you want to join AGPG? Here's the place...

Moderator: Moderators

chunez

chunez lvl 60, warlock

Postby chunez » Tue Jan 02, 2007 2:35 am

Character name:
chunez

Character class:
warlock

Character level:

Character spec:
30/0/21 (SM/ruin) - been also MD/ruin in past, but tbh i prefer this spec, as i can do the best performance with this as you might have seen on raids

Character tradeskill professions and levels:
alchemist 300 - can do all flasks except titan ones, all greater protection pots except frost -
enchanter 300 - can do the normal enchants, the reputation reward enchants and the +30healing on gloves enchant and the +Agi on 2H and 1H

Character zone flags or quests completed:
chunez is attuned to all instances, i have experiance in all instances like ZG/AQ20/MC/ONY/BWL/AQ40 till the twins (still not downed yet.. :S) and i downed instructor raziouvus and faerlina in naxx, solo for sure;)

Raid spells and abilities obtained:
chunez have all AQ20 warlock ranks

What are your play/raid times, and please be realistic we dont expect everyone to be able to play 24/7 but high attendance is in your favour.
i can raid every night. 19:30-1:00 (even later if its needed...) sunday and thursday all the day.

Total /played time:
81 total / 58 at lvl 60

CTprofile chunez: http://ctprofiles.net/1257368

CTprofile chunex (lvl60 Dr00d): http://ctprofiles.net/4639858
playtime 16 total / 4 days lvl 60

Notable factions and their level:
check my CTprofile theere you will see, how i do, i can getexalted with AD, but i wait to hand in my stones etc till TBC to get a little boost in exp. i hope the gameplan works tbh... :S

Previous guild(s):
Guardians of the Light, Vessel of Rebirth (Officer)

Why do you want to join?
well we are raiding together for quite some time now tbh. i stayed guildless for a while, also to be not reliable for certain things. after pvping the hell out of my game card i got a bit boored of just pvping (mostly waiting in Queue and check the very interesting trade and general chat)
the reason why i want to join a guild is to raid with a decent raidgroup. why its you i want to join is, because you combine a decent raiding guild, which has progress, but you are also a very social guild, means you are friendly with eachother and to others.

Martz

Postby Martz » Tue Jan 02, 2007 2:53 am

Hello, I can only vouch for chunez at the highest of my opinion.

I've known Chunez for many years now, we first met in a High-Active game and when I heard he had a lv14 undead Warrior on another realm I managed to sneak him away to Turalyon where I already had some of my characters.

I've been with him ever since he joined Guardians of the Light and also in his second guild with my Mage Vessel of Rebirth.

He is an excellent Warlock, really knows how to play that class to a good standard and I'm sure you've seen his ability when he has come on raids and partys with us, just a nub on his Druid though :)

He has good qualities, very helpful, reliable, dedicated and somone to have a good joke with. And all round great guy!

True friend, I hope you consider him.

Martz.

Weak

Postby Weak » Tue Jan 02, 2007 3:22 am

Martz wrote:Hello, I can only vouch for chunez at the highest of my opinion.

He has good qualities, very helpful, reliable, dedicated and somone to have a good joke with. And all round great guy!

True friend, I hope you consider him.

Martz.

I completly agree with martz here Chunez is a very nice person idd and gifv's enchant's at rock bottom prices and refuses to take tips :shock: (think he even undercuts himself tbh) :) He also jumps at the chance to help us where he can when we need a pick up - however rushed and badly organised the raid is. Would love to see Chunez in the guild tbh.

Chaos
Role Captain

Postby Chaos » Tue Jan 02, 2007 10:31 am

Having raided with Chunez on a regular basis, I think he would be an excellent addition to the guild. He is a good lock, and knows his stuff.

Leafy

Postby Leafy » Tue Jan 02, 2007 1:36 pm

Thanks for the application Chunez.

We will review it, have a look at the warlock situation in AGPG at the moment and get back to you as soon as we can.

Leafy
AGPG Officer and Druid CL

Martz

Postby Martz » Mon Jan 15, 2007 5:28 pm

Shameless Bump

Leafy

Postby Leafy » Mon Jan 15, 2007 5:30 pm

The application has not been forgotten.

TBC, and its requirements, have made us think about what will be needed.

If this was a simple 'reject', that would have happened a long time ago. Its not.

Still under review, answer shortly.

Leafy

Postby Leafy » Tue Jan 16, 2007 6:43 am

Chunez has now joined the guild.

Return to “Recruitment”