Pater level 60 Warlock wants to join

Do you want to join AGPG? Here's the place...

Moderator: Moderators

Pater

Pater level 60 Warlock wants to join

Postby Pater » Wed Dec 27, 2006 7:35 pm

Main character name: Pater

Character class: Warlock

Character race: Human

Character level: 60

Character spec: see CT

Character tradeskill professions and levels: Skinning (300) Enchanting (211) mainly for disenchanting but i am raising my lvl atm

Character zone flags or quests completed: I am attuned to MC, BWL and NAX. also to Onyxia. Dont have the essence for MC yet but i am on the quests.

Raid spells and abilities obtained: none extra spells but got the talent from the trainer after patch 2.0

Total /played time: 30 days 9 houres 40 min

/played time at level 60: 12 houre 7 houres 15 min

Notable factions and their level: see my CT

Your profile is in CT/Allakhazam/WWN Data/...: http://ctprofiles.net/1538426

Previous guild(s): Vanguard of Chaos

Name, class and level of Alternate character(s): Aidy lvl 32 druid

Reasons why you would like to join: My current guild doesnt raid on days i can join and we dont raid that often as before

Were all of the above characters levelled by you from the start?: yes

Your real age: 18 soon 19

Weak

Postby Weak » Wed Dec 27, 2006 8:10 pm

Just thought out we raid for fun and that we take pride in being a community rather than a raiding guild - the raiding is a side thing so i seriosly doubt that if you're applying for the raiding that you'll get in. Still all the best :wink:

Lamer

Postby Lamer » Wed Dec 27, 2006 8:33 pm

And we pretty much don't raid, and will be unlikely to for at least two or 3 months, when we hit 70.

Leafy

Postby Leafy » Wed Dec 27, 2006 10:17 pm

Lamer wrote:And we pretty much don't raid, and will be unlikely to for at least two or 3 months, when we hit 70.

Hmm.. not sure about that.

'We pretty much don't raid'?? My dkp begs to differ! What’s this then? http://azeroth-guardians.net/dkp/viewme ... &name=Leaf

Assuming you mean there will be a pause in raiding at the launch of TBC, you are better informed or able to see into the future father than I can! I assume we will raid though how, when and where in the scramble / jog to 70 remains to be seen. Not sure how we intend to balance raiding / levelling nor what the demand will be.

This is a topic for discussion in the guild thread in due course anyway, rather than on an applicant's post.

Pater - thanks for the application. We will review it and get back to you. Its Chrismas and we have people away so it might take us a little longer than usual.

Leaf
Druid CL and AGPG Officer

Pater

Postby Pater » Wed Dec 27, 2006 11:32 pm

I know this isnt a raiding guild but i know you guys raid some evenings and my main goal of the game is to get the best rear there is in the game that is in reach for me. So if you only raid 1 time a week i dont care because my current guild dont have enough ppl for raiding. So i hope my apply dont sound like i only want to join for raiding. I also heard it is a fun guild so... And i only want to have fun in the game

Leafy

Postby Leafy » Thu Dec 28, 2006 12:30 am

We are a guild that raids.

We are not just hardcore raiders and some members don't raid at all.

Not updated for a while but clicky:-

http://azeroth-guardians.net/memberforu ... c.php?t=36

Up to the Christmas break we had 4-5 raids a week, clearing BWL in one go and getting as far through AQ40 as we could; ZG / AQ20 etc plugged the gaps.

Lamer

Postby Lamer » Thu Dec 28, 2006 12:45 am

Pater wrote:main goal of the game is to get the best rear there is

We all know that honour goes to Dwiezel :evil:

Weak

Postby Weak » Thu Dec 28, 2006 1:46 am

Pater wrote:I know this isnt a raiding guild but i know you guys raid some evenings and my main goal of the game is to get the best rear there is in the game that is in reach for me. So if you only raid 1 time a week i dont care because my current guild dont have enough ppl for raiding. So i hope my apply dont sound like i only want to join for raiding. I also heard it is a fun guild so... And i only want to have fun in the game

perhaps you should take this appliction to TLW - our main goal on a whole is to have fun, yours is to get the best gear in the game therefore we have two different aims.

Pater

Postby Pater » Thu Dec 28, 2006 1:33 pm

I also have a real life :P

Pater

Update Talents

Postby Pater » Sun Dec 31, 2006 8:02 pm

Got respecced today so... i am now demonology

Leafy

Postby Leafy » Mon Jan 01, 2007 9:29 pm

Thanks for your application.

AGPG does not have a suitable warlock vacancy at the moment and unfortunately we are going to have to turn you down.

We wish you happy adventuring.

Leaf
Druid CL and AGPG Officer

Return to “Recruitment”