Shaman aplication

Do you want to join AGPG? Here's the place...

Moderator: Moderators

elecktr0man

Shaman aplication

Postby elecktr0man » Thu Dec 21, 2006 2:17 am

*UPDATE*

Main character name: for now it's shi, my Shaman hase no name, yet (Tezrian for now, allready registerd it )

Character class: Shaman

Character race: Draenei

Character level: 0 :P

Character spec: probably restoration/echantment but still working on that (My tree for now) or this

Character tradeskill professions and levels: going mining and jewcrafting (sry doom :p )

Character zone flags or quests completed: /

Raid spells and abilities obtained: /

Total /played time: 0 (other characters together =+/- 1 year)

/played time at level 60: 0 (other characters together = +/-10 months)

Notable factions and their level: /

Your profile is in CT/Allakhazam/WWN Data/...: /

Previous guild(s): Dutch inc / the core within / Death Aspect / AGPG trail member (not accepted couse no paladin's where needed)

Name, class and level of Alternate character(s): Elecktr0man 60 Paladin
Shi 60 Warlock

Reasons why you would like to join: I am looking for a guild were friendship comes first and were raiding is almost equaly as inportant but not forced upon

Were all of the above characters levelled by you from the start?: Yes

Your real age: 23

Curently I'm playing a troll shaman named Lokta to get into character. Come and visit me at the crossroads and give me hell.

I know Doomglazer from the guild in rl.

Also curently browsing the shaman forum's/sites on what tree i'll be getting, what professions and tactics
Last edited by elecktr0man on Mon Jan 01, 2007 8:04 pm, edited 6 times in total.

Doomglazer

Postby Doomglazer » Thu Dec 21, 2006 2:36 am

Yes i know this guy IRL he is a nice guy and he gets really into his character wanting to know everything about it and it's possibilities.

He in the guild as a shammy would be a great addon for the guild so please consider his application even if it's for a class thats not even in teh game yet :-)

Leafy

Postby Leafy » Fri Dec 22, 2006 2:56 pm

Thanks for your application. We’re aware that you have, of course, applied to us previously with your warlock too.

Its difficult to judge your experience of the game from the information that you have given us (most fields for a prospective new character are, of course, blank!). You might want to tell us what kind of experience you have in places like AQ40, BWL and Naxx (if any), link to profiles of your present characters so we can see what progress you have made so far obtaining gear and enchants on your previous characters etc. We can’t really decide anything without more information.

Also, Dutch Inc and TCW are guilds with a certain status. It would be helpful to know why you left.
Are you guilded at the moment? If not, who was your last GM on your warlock?

You say you are playing a troll shaman Lokta on horde. What level have they reached and are they guilded (and if guilded who with?).

Are you planning to abandon your warlock and paladin completely? If so, any particular reason?

This being the holiday season, we may not be able to get back to you quickly. We look forward to hearing from you in the meantime with some more information.

Leafy
Druid CL and AGPG officer

elecktr0man

Postby elecktr0man » Fri Dec 22, 2006 4:12 pm

My experiences:
MC: Did this dungeon every weekend with DI but never killd Ragnaros
BWL: Did this with you guy's until firemaw, then one of the guild main figuers left the guild and i was asked to leave due to guild problems if i remember corectly (i was even there when you first took down the broodlord, i'm even on the pic :D )
AQ40: Never done it
Naxx: Never done it, only heard the rumors of it's greatness by Doomglazer

Links to my main/shaman characters:

Shi: http://wow.allakhazam.com/profile.html?1261394
Elecktroman :http://wow.allakhazam.com/profile.html?2191088
Lokta:http://wow.allakhazam.com/profile.html?2191095

Guilds and why I left

The core within: joind them pretty early at the start of wow, but thru my stupidety left them becose they didn't help me. Back then it was a race to lvl 60 and i was left behind

Dutch inc. : My first guild, My paladin has been with them all the time from 0 to 60 (with a 2 week drop out to join tcw and rejoind them afterwords) I never left them after that actualy. My paladin got kickt out cose i didn't play with him anymore and my warlock never officialy joind them.

You may ask yourself, why did you leave DI to join tcw? first of they where more advanced had lvl 60 characters, where better organized and my brother convinced me to join them. Back then we had maybe 1 lvl 60 and i was one of the higher lvl's (45ish) DI didn't had the name they have now.

My last warlock guild leader was smoothy of death aspect, but i haven't been long with them. I did however help the guild thrue all the low lvl end dungeons (was kindof the party leader there) You could also contact Managor of DI who i've been with the longest. Other ppl you could contact are Yves(if he still lives) and Dark Hawk from TCW

My shaman (lvl 15 now)EDIT lvl 22 troll is going to go in a guild now "Forces of Nemesis " edit is in "The Hardcore heaven"

And yes my Paladin and Warlock will retiere completely. Why? Paladin is getting on my nerves(heal this,heal that but don't hit back) and warlock isn't getting anywhere (no guild whants here :'( Besides, playing my Shaman is so mutch more fun
Last edited by elecktr0man on Sun Dec 31, 2006 3:09 am, edited 3 times in total.

Leafy

Postby Leafy » Fri Dec 22, 2006 4:50 pm

Thanks for that. Its hard to judge someone on the basis of an unrolled toon. Wasted had similar concerns here, we see :- http://cgi.server.uni-frankfurt.de/hrz/ ... php?t=2862

We'll get back to you as soon as we are able.

Doomglazer

Postby Doomglazer » Fri Dec 22, 2006 7:13 pm

I really hope we give him a chace to proove himself within the guild he would be a great asset and i'll personally vouch for him if it's worth anything offcourse :-)

elecktr0man

Postby elecktr0man » Fri Dec 22, 2006 7:45 pm

yes I appyed for Wasted to, I met them ig and asked if they needed a shaman and they said just apply and we'll see.

Best to keep my options open ^^

Hope that's not a problem?

elecktr0man

Postby elecktr0man » Mon Jan 01, 2007 4:32 pm

:P A Happy 2007 to everyone in these forums and to all of AG :P \:D/

Leafy

Postby Leafy » Mon Jan 01, 2007 9:26 pm

Thanks for your application.

TBC is imminent but as yet unreleased. The general feeling is that it’s a little too soon for us to be recruiting anyone outside of the guild to play shaman without a compelling reason to do so.

Unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion.

We wish you happy adventuring.

Leaf
Druid CL and AGPG Officer

Return to “Recruitment”