Application Warlock Aetheon

Do you want to join AGPG? Here's the place...

Moderator: Moderators

Aetheon

Application Warlock Aetheon

Postby Aetheon » Fri Sep 12, 2008 2:54 pm

1 - What is the name of your character?
Warlock (67) Aetheon

2 - Has your character always had this name? If not, explain why.
Yes

3 - What is your character's class?
Warlock

4 - What is your total time played with this character and what is your time played with this character at your current level? *
Total playtime with Aetheon is 13 days and 19 Hours

5 - Do you want to apply for a raiding spot or a social spot?**
Social spot.

6 - What is your character's primairy talent spec? (in numbers, example 2/48/11) Why did you choose this spec?
not decided yet. Currently i'm a bit into demons but i think i will respec to destruction when i hit 70

7 - What kind of experience do you have with other talent specs on this character?
(those applying for a social spot may skip this question if they want and continue with question 8 )

8 - Please link your armorypage url (with your primairy item kit if possible)
I tried to locate myself but i'm not on the list :shock:

9 - Why do you use this item kit?
(those applying for a social spot may skip this question and the next 2 if they want and continue with question 12)

10 - Which of the items you use have the highest priority to be replaced and with what?

11 - Do you have any other items/kits that might be useful?

12 - What kind of guild do you think AG Praetorian Guard is?
Well.. I've been a member of AGPG. At first i played a dwarf priest to lvl 60 named lielikkeponn. After that i started playing with my lock Aetheon wich i played with untill lvl 67 in TBC. Then school started to get a bit more timedemanding so i stopped playing WOW for a while. Now that i've started playing again it would be nice to be part of the same guild again 8)

13 - Describe the role of your class/spec in raids and its mechanics. Be as precise as you can.
(those applying for a social spot may skip this question and the next 2 if they want and continue with question 16)

14 - How do you prepare for raids?

15 - What is your raiding experience in Azeroth and Outland?

16 - Why do you want to get into AG Praetorian Guard?
Couse they're the best guild ever! :wink:

17 - Why would we want you in AG Praetorian Guard?
Good question.. just for fun i guess and maybe in the future i might be able to go on raids aswell

18 - On which days of the week are you able to attend raids?
(those applying for a social spot may skip this question and the next if they want and continue with question 20)

19 - We use TeamSpeak during our raids. Are you familiar with TS or Ventrillo and do you actually use it? (Talking aswell as listening)
Yes and yes. Talking is way easier than typing.

20 - Which other guilds have you been in in the past? (please name them all) none

21 - What are your alternate characters? (please add class, spec and level) Lielikkeponn (60) dwarf priest

22 - Which of your alts would you be willing to make your main in AG Praetorian Guard, in case we can only offer that particular class/spec a raiding spot and not the one your applying with? Also mention if you are willing to respec yes or no and with which character.
(those applying for a social spot may skip this question if they want and continue with question 23)

23 - Did you level all your characters from the start yourself?
Yep

24 - What is your real life age?
25 years old (almost 26 goin on 30 :shock: ) OMG!

25 - OPTIONAL; Any other info you want to share with us concerning your application or yourself?

When i played my priest i went allong on some raids and i had a lot of fun in AGPG. I hope to find the same fun in WOW as i did over a year ago.

grtz Aetheon

Tyrall
Officer

Postby Tyrall » Fri Sep 12, 2008 2:59 pm

Hello Aetheon!

Thank you for your application, I will forward it to officer boards where it will be discussed among officers and class leaders. Feel free to add anything you might think of or if you have some questions don't be afraid to ask.

Good luck
Meton wrote:P.S. Did I mention I do kick ass DPS ? (shamelessly stolen from Tyrall)

Grominx

Postby Grominx » Fri Sep 12, 2008 3:53 pm

Hey buddy!

Good to see you finally finished your application! ;)

Another oldie returning to WoW and AGPG!

Here's your Armory link;

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... &n=Aetheon

See you soon!

Grominx

Postby Grominx » Sat Sep 13, 2008 9:22 am

Welcome back to the guild friend! 8)

Contact any of the officers for an invite!

Return to “Recruitment”