Pibbs, Protection Warrior

Do you want to join AGPG? Here's the place...

Moderator: Moderators

Pibbs

Pibbs, Protection Warrior

Postby Pibbs » Sun Sep 07, 2008 12:43 am

1 - What is the name of your character?
Pibbs =)

2 - Has your character always had this name? If not, explain why.
Always been 'Pibbs' =)

3 - What is your character's class?
Warrior

4 - What is your total time played with this character and what is your time played with this character at your current level? *
Total: 63days 0hours 45mins
70 : 39days 22hours 26mins

5 - Do you want to apply for a raiding spot or a social spot?**
Raiding ofc =)

6 - What is your character's primairy talent spec? (in numbers, example 2/48/11) Why did you choose this spec?
7/3/51, very classic tanking layout that allows easy generation of threat, and reduction in rage based abilities to allow more spells to be used. In other words, its a good spec to keep aggro and take less damage =)

7 - What kind of experience do you have with other talent specs on this character?
(those applying for a social spot may skip this question if they want and continue with question 8 )
Ive beena dps warrior in TK an SSC, but not in MH/BT like tanking.

8 - Please link your armorypage url (with your primairy item kit if possible)
http://armory.wow-europe.com/character- ... on&n=Pibbs

9 - Why do you use this item kit?
(those applying for a social spot may skip this question and the next 2 if they want and continue with question 12)
Well, its just pure tanking gear, i never could get my head around being a dps warrior because tbh, i get bored of it =/ I like to have alot of pressure on my side as i perform better under pressure, and it also keeps me alert =)
(been prot since day one. )

10 - Which of the items you use have the highest priority to be replaced and with what?
T4 head, been farming ZA etc to try replace this crap thing =/
Bracers need replacing, and the times ive done BT ive never seen hem drop off Najentus.
New ring or trinket here and there, other than that i see my gear as good.

11 - Do you have any other items/kits that might be useful?
I hve full DPS kit yes =)

12 - What kind of guild do you think AG Praetorian Guard is?
From previous happenings, i have alot of resect for this guild. Someone hacked one of your players and scammed 1700gold off a game code from me, and the guild just payed me the money back out of the g-bank.
I would like to repay the favour and come help in raids etc.

13 - Describe the role of your class/spec in raids and its mechanics. Be as precise as you can.
(those applying for a social spot may skip this question and the next 2 if they want and continue with question 16)
Well, im a tank, whats more to say? =) Im the typical guy who either makes a raid or doesnt. I dont fully understand whats being asked hmmm? But if i read it as i think, prot warriors are more or less Boss tanks, as paladins are more aoe trash tanks, (but both good boss tanks, only pallys depend upon mana) If you want ask me ingame about this im not entirley sure what it means...

14 - How do you prepare for raids?
Usually logg on an hour or so before raid time (if im not already on which is likely), i will go check AH for my pots and stam food etc, if none i will go farm the mats as i am 375 alch and herb elix master. Relax, fget to right raid encounter, and wait for the invite =)

15 - What is your raiding experience in Azeroth and Outland?
Not much pre-tbc, but tanked Kara flly, maggy's fully, gruul's fully, SSC 5/6 bosses, TK 3/4 bosses, MH 4/5 bosses, BT 4/9 bosses.
SWP no experience.

16 - Why do you want to get into AG Praetorian Guard?
I would just like to get into a stable guild with mature members who focus on progressing. I wanna see Illidan dead before WOTLK before some pesky rogue tanks him at 80 :P Loot is not my motivation, i just wanna progress =)

17 - Why would we want you in AG Praetorian Guard?
Depends wether you need me or not, although i can assure you that i am a mature, well mannered player who respects other members with the way i would like to be treat myself. I listen to Raid leaders, and open for help as we all are constantly learning.

18 - On which days of the week are you able to attend raids?
(those applying for a social spot may skip this question and the next if they want and continue with question 20)
Anyday of the week, until any time (im sad and never come off =))

19 - We use TeamSpeak during our raids. Are you familiar with TS or Ventrillo and do you actually use it? (Talking aswell as listening)
Ofc, extremely familiar with Ventrilo, but have TS installed also, i have a mic and can speak and listen during raid =)

20 - Which other guilds have you been in in the past? (please name them all)
Guards of Uttabar.
Disturbed.

21 - What are your alternate characters? (please add class, spec and level)
Keziah, Holy Priest level 24.

22 - Which of your alts would you be willing to make your main in AG Praetorian Guard, in case we can only offer that particular class/spec a raiding spot and not the one your applying with? Also mention if you are willing to respec yes or no and with which character.
(those applying for a social spot may skip this question if they want and continue with question 23)
I would like to keep Pibbs as my main char (willing to respecc at anytime, but rather stay tanking ofc), Keziah is a fun levelling alt i occasionally go on during the time of boredom =)

23 - Did you level all your characters from the start yourself?
Yes i did =)

24 - What is your real life age?

25 - OPTIONAL; Any other info you want to share with us concerning your application or yourself?
No not really, just hope i can be of help and hope i didnt waste too much of your time reading this =) Speak soon!
Pibbs

Aygo
Officer

Postby Aygo » Sun Sep 07, 2008 1:21 am

Thank you for your application. I'll forward it to the officerboards where it will be discussed.

We'll get back to you as soon as possible.
Tycho

Exxion
Role Captain

Postby Exxion » Sun Sep 07, 2008 11:26 am

Hi Pibbs,

Couple of questions:
- What are your intentions towards WotLK? Are you planning on buying and want to raid in WotLK?
- Are you sticking to your warrior if you start raiding in WotLK or are you thinking of rerolling to another character?
- Why did you take Imp Shield Bash in your build?
- Why didn't you take Imp Thunderclap?

Greetings,
Exxion, Warrior Classleader

Pibbs

Postby Pibbs » Sun Sep 07, 2008 11:31 am

Hey, i cant wait for WOTLK to come out, constantly checking the wow forums to see updates us warriors have =) The day it comes out i will be one of those idiots queing up at like 2 in the morning ^^ I have my dps gear, will level ASAP to 80, then return to prot again =) (maybe return to prot at 76-78 or so to do a few dungeons to get used to sockwave etc)

I will always stick with Pibbs as my main, if keziah gets up i might make her a death knight for some fun, but she will never surpass Pibbs.

My spec atm was my guilds choice, as was used solely as a boss tank, so there was no need really for my improved thunderclap, and at the time i was in BT (on my last raid), and i was doing the SoA fight, and had some crap dps on my side so i had to keep the healers silened for longer.
I WILL be changing this back to normal with imp thunderclap and lesser version of shield bash =)

Pibbs

Postby Pibbs » Sun Sep 07, 2008 11:47 am

And btw, i am back to my normal talent spec of 10/2/49

remedy

Postby remedy » Sun Sep 07, 2008 11:48 am

/wave @Pibbs

Wish you the best on your application mate :D

Merlijn

Postby Merlijn » Mon Sep 08, 2008 7:57 am

Good luck on the app m8....

but seriously... running circles through SW when you're bored? :shock:

O:)

remedy

Postby remedy » Mon Sep 08, 2008 8:10 am

Merlijn wrote:Good luck on the app m8....

but seriously... running circles through SW when you're bored? :shock:

O:)

:lol: :lol:

Hayek
Officer

Postby Hayek » Mon Sep 08, 2008 1:37 pm

Hi Pibbs,

We'd like you to join one of our raids to see how that works out (a trial raid is nowadays part of the 'procedure' for new raiding applicants). However, there's someone else also interested in a prot warrior spot, so this will delay things a little bit (going BT with 2 new MTs is asking for trouble, even if the candidates are outstanding). As the other applicant was first, we'll take him on a run first. We'll keep in touch as to when your trial run will happen - and we'll try to make that as soon as possible.

Hayek
GM
A Polar explorer needs 5000 calories a day.
- Also when driving to the pole in a sheltered car?
Let's be safe.

Pibbs

Postby Pibbs » Mon Sep 08, 2008 7:38 pm

Thats not a problem, i understand we both applied at the same time (roughly), just could you let me know at least a day in advance so i can hop over to the good computer =) Thanks for the quick reply, and yes Merlijn, it gets boring! lol. Cya guys and hope to speak soon. Pibbs.

Tyrall
Officer

Postby Tyrall » Tue Sep 09, 2008 12:21 pm

I will let you know in advance.
Meton wrote:P.S. Did I mention I do kick ass DPS ? (shamelessly stolen from Tyrall)

Pibbs

Postby Pibbs » Tue Sep 09, 2008 4:50 pm

Thank you tyrall, highly appreciated.

Dibsbane

Postby Dibsbane » Tue Sep 09, 2008 10:17 pm

Could we reject Pibbs outright on the grounds that his name might get confused with mine on TS.

Dwie: "Watch your aggro Dibs"
Pibbs "Wut?"
Dwie "OMG heal Pibbs"
Dibs "I r aggroing omg".
Jaggy "OMG an owl"
Aygo "Lol l2Owl Jaggy"
Jaggy "Save me Dibs"
Pibbs "Intervene"
*Pibbs dies from owl pecks*
Healers "OMG we were healing Dibs all that time"
Dwie "f**k"
Everyone "OMG Dwie does curses!"
Jaggy "Aaagh, an owl"

SEE.

Merlijn

Postby Merlijn » Wed Sep 10, 2008 7:53 am

Pfff, we got 2 Merl's and that's working fine so far :wink:

Merlins
Guild Master

Postby Merlins » Wed Sep 10, 2008 9:22 am

Merlijn wrote:Pfff, we got 2 Merl's and that's working fine so far :wink:

aye its going great! cause of our names we share some sort of competativity against eachother...to the extent that we do dmg done races during raids with the loser paying for the winner's repairmoney...till now i cant say merlijn's return hasnt been lucrative to me :P

/back on topic
If I Was In WW2 They'd Call Me Spitfire

Return to “Recruitment”