Pibbs, Protection Warrior

Do you want to join AGPG? Here's the place...

Moderator: Moderators

Merlijn

Postby Merlijn » Wed Sep 10, 2008 9:24 am

Merlins wrote:
Merlijn wrote:Pfff, we got 2 Merl's and that's working fine so far :wink:

aye its going great! cause of our names we share some sort of competativity against eachother...to the extent that we do dmg done races during raids with the loser paying for the winner's repairmoney...till now i cant say merlijn's return hasnt been lucrative to me :P

/back on topic

AoE is still cheat :p

but idd

/back on topic ^^

Pibbs

Postby Pibbs » Wed Sep 10, 2008 4:27 pm

lol dibs, but if your a dps and they say watch your aggro dibs, you know its going to be you seen as though im a tank =)

Tyrall
Officer

Postby Tyrall » Thu Sep 11, 2008 11:46 am

Merlins wrote:

aye its going great! cause of our names we share some sort of competativity against eachother...to the extent that we do dmg done races during raids with the loser paying for the winner's repairmoney...till now i cant say merlijn's return hasnt been lucrative to me :P

Can I get in on that :O ( When not RLing that is )
Meton wrote:P.S. Did I mention I do kick ass DPS ? (shamelessly stolen from Tyrall)

Merlijn

Postby Merlijn » Thu Sep 11, 2008 11:51 am

Tyrall wrote:
Merlins wrote:

Can I get in on that :O ( When not RLing that is )

Sure, free money is always welcome :twisted:

remedy

Postby remedy » Thu Sep 11, 2008 11:28 pm

Thanks for joining us on our TK run tonight, was great having you along :D

Pibbs

Postby Pibbs » Fri Sep 12, 2008 8:03 am

Thanks =) Was a laugh, messed up once or twice whcih i wasnt happy about but i havent been TK in 6months, we all havent so everyone was rusty also. But i actually enjoyed it anyway, just nice to be raiding and not running circles in SW :P Thanks, Pibbs

Tyrall
Officer

Postby Tyrall » Fri Sep 12, 2008 12:27 pm

We have come to a conclusion and have decided to offer you a trial in AG praetorian guard. Feel free to contact myself or any other officer on line for an invite.

Welcome :D
Meton wrote:P.S. Did I mention I do kick ass DPS ? (shamelessly stolen from Tyrall)

Return to “Recruitment”