Protection Paladin - Gimdor

Do you want to join AGPG? Here's the place...

Moderator: Moderators

Gimdor

Protection Paladin - Gimdor

Postby Gimdor » Fri Sep 05, 2008 2:07 pm

Name: Gimdor
Has your character always had this name?: Yes, my character always had this name. He started on a different server though
What is your character's class?: Paladin, protection. (0/49/12)
Time played?: 34days and 18days on 70.
Raiding/Social?: I really really want to raid.

What kind of experience do you have with other talent specs on this character?
I've been testing them all out. Got gear for all the specs aswell. But protection is the best spec'd one. Usually I switch to a healset when I don't have to tank. Like bosses.

Armory:
http://armory.wow-europe.com/character- ... n&n=Gimdor

Why do you use this item kit?
Because I find it good :)

Which of the items you use have the highest priority to be replaced and with what?
Problaby my chest-armor will go and I buy a new one for badges. But that will only happen if raid. Because being mana starved is not funny .

Do you have any other items/kits that might be useful?:
Got no resistance sets, But I've got a descent healset.

What kind of guild do you think AG Praetorian Guard is?:
A good raiding guild.

Describe the role of your class/spec in raids and its mechanics. Be as precise as you can.
As a paladin I mainly tank trash, especially when there are alots of them. If I am not needed to tank, I switch to my healgear and help out there. (Since a protadins dps is kinda bad)

How do you prepare for raids?
I always makes sure I have a couple of flasks, alot of mana pots, a stack of bandage, 30sta food and healfood, I Check if I have reagents to do the run. Then I read up on the tactics once more (Have read them all) And last but not least. Repair.

What is your raiding experience in Azeroth and Outland?
I haven't been raiding that much because off the work I had. Im not working that much evenings and nights anymore so that's why I want to raid now. I have been raiding molten core and zg before expansion. And I have been in kara/za/ssc in TBC.

Why do you want to get into AG Praetorian Guard?
I have been raiding a ZA with you trough the summer program you had and I enjoy'd the spirit (Also Kara if I remember correctly) Also I have been playing some heroics with some of you guys.

Why would we want you in AG Praetorian Guard?
Because I really believe I can contribute to this guild.

On which days of the week are you able to attend raids?
Most nights but not every other friday. Since im working a night shift then.

We use TeamSpeak during our raids. Are you familiar with TS or Ventrillo and do you actually use it? (Talking aswell as listening)
I've been using both TS and Vent before

Which other guilds have you been in in the past? (please name them all)
Before Turalyon I was in a guild called: "The cult of mac" It was a bunch of old school mates that did this guild. We ended up making an alliance with other guilds (Frozen Alliance). And succesfully raided about everything pre-tbc. Think we killed all except 4h sapphiron and kelthuzad. This guild moved trough a couple of servers actually. Can't come up with all their names, but ended on Emeriss (PVP)
They moved on to TBC and had illidan on farm, and now they split up. Most people quitted actually. And since I had IRL friends and family on Turalyon, the transfer was pretty clear to me.

When I was new on Turalyon, I moved to a guild that was called "The dudes of destruction" But I never really felt like home in that guild.
And now im in They trinkets all over, a friend i've been playing with wanted me there. But they don't raid that much and im only a trial so.

What are your alternate characters?
Snuxie - Priest - Holy - 70 (Got some kara gear)
Snucke - Warrior - Arms - 70 (Mostly pvp'ing and kinda fresh 70 so no tank gear)
Snux - Hunter - Beastmaster - 66
Snucke - Rogue - Combat 54

Which of your alts would you be willing to make your main in AG Praetorian Guard, in case we can only offer that particular class/spec a raiding spot and not the one your applying with?
I can make anyone of my alts main if needed. Any spec thats needed also.

Did you level all your characters from the start yourself?
Yes :)

What is your real life age?
Im 23 years old.

Any other info you want to share with us concerning your application or yourself?
I consider myself being a competitive and a good player.
However, If you find yourselves full with players raiding. Im willing to join as a social player, then saving my power for WOTLK.

Thanks for reading

Merlins
Guild Master

Postby Merlins » Fri Sep 05, 2008 2:13 pm

thank you for applying.

i will forward your application to the classleaders and officers, where it will be discussed
If I Was In WW2 They'd Call Me Spitfire

Hayek
Officer

Postby Hayek » Fri Sep 05, 2008 4:09 pm

Hi Gimdor,

Some decisions are easy to make because there isn't any real option, but are less easy to communicate because it's bad news. This is one of those: we're absolutely full on protection paladins at this time, so we cannot give you an invite.

I hope you will have better luck elsewhere.

Hayek
GM
A Polar explorer needs 5000 calories a day.
- Also when driving to the pole in a sheltered car?
Let's be safe.

Return to “Recruitment”