Restructive, Holy Paladin

Do you want to join AGPG? Here's the place...

Moderator: Moderators

Restructive

Restructive, Holy Paladin

Postby Restructive » Sat Aug 30, 2008 8:18 pm

1 - What is the name of your character? Restructive

2 - Has your character always had this name? If not, explain why. Yes

3 - What is your character's class? Paladin

4 - What is your total time played with this character and what is your time played with this character at your current level? * Total time played:56days and current level: 31days

5 - Do you want to apply for a raiding spot or a social spot? For a raiding spot.

6 - What is your character's primairy talent spec? 41/20/0, i chosed this spec becuse i like to heal and its really fun

7 - What kind of experience do you have with other talent specs on this character? 4/5 MH and 5/9 BT,
(those applying for a social spot may skip this question if they want and continue with question 8 )

8 - Please link your armorypage: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... estructive

9 - Why do you use this item kit? I took this gear becuse of much spellcrit and spellhaste rating and much healing,

10 - Which of the items you use have the highest priority to be replaced and with what? Im glad if i get new of all my gear but otherwise i like my gear.

11 - Do you have any other items/kits that might be useful? Yeah, i got some retri gear.

12 - What kind of guild do you think AG Praetorian Guard is? A good and focused guild that focuse on raids and have a good time together,

13 - Describe the role of your class/spec in raids and its mechanics. Be as precise as you can. the point about my specc and class is to Heal the whole raid up so thay dont die, without healers coulent the raid come anywhere.

14 - How do you prepare for raids? With regents and repaired, always got some extra for people that out of it.

15 - What is your raiding experience in Azeroth and Outland? MH 4/5 BT 5/9

16 - Why do you want to get into AG Praetorian Guard? I have heard about the guild much.

17 - Why would we want you in AG Praetorian Guard? Focused healer and always helpfull

18 - On which days of the week are you able to attend raids? When i sign,
And im on 4-6 days per week
19 - We use TeamSpeak during our raids. Are you familiar with TS or Ventrillo and do you actually use it? I have TS and i dont got mic but i will get it soon as possible

20 - Which other guilds have you been in in the past? Disturbed and Team mayhem

21 - What are your alternate characters? Only got a lvl 39 mage on turalyon and he is frost speced

22 - Which of your alts would you be willing to make your main in AG Praetorian Guard, in case we can only offer that particular class/spec a raiding spot and not the one your applying with? Also mention if you are willing to respec yes or no and with which character. I can always respec if needed,

23 - Did you level all your characters from the start yourself? Yes ofc.

24 - What is your real life age? 19

25 - OPTIONAL; Any other info you want to share with us concerning your application or yourself?

Aygo
Officer

Postby Aygo » Sat Aug 30, 2008 11:44 pm

Thank you for your application. I'll forward it to the officerboards where it will be discussed.
We'll get back to you with our answer as soon as possible.
Tycho

remedy

Postby remedy » Sun Aug 31, 2008 5:22 pm

Hi Restructive.
I am afraid we are full on holy paladins now, so we can not offer you a spot with us in AGPG.
We wish you the best in your search for a new home :)

Regards Remedy

Return to “Recruitment”