Delmus - Prot Warrior.

Do you want to join AGPG? Here's the place...

Moderator: Moderators

Delmus

Postby Delmus » Fri Sep 12, 2008 6:42 pm

Hey, Thank You.

Will keep an eye out and sign up ;].

Thanks,

Delm

Grominx

Postby Grominx » Sun Sep 14, 2008 8:05 pm

Maybe you can sign up for Tuesday's MH run..

Delmus

Postby Delmus » Sun Sep 14, 2008 10:34 pm

Hey,

Thank You have signed up for it and will be get myself ready and prepared.

;]

Exxion
Role Captain

Postby Exxion » Wed Sep 17, 2008 11:17 pm

Delmus,

I'm sorry to be the bearer of bad news here, but there is no other way to bring it:
Sadly we have to decline your application for a spot in AGPG. Reasons for this decision is threefold:
- We feel the geargap is unfortunately too big.
- You cannot attend thursday raids, which are always raids where we breeze through the bosses we have on farm, and thus making us unable to provide raids to you which provide sufficient and quick upgrades to your gear. Not attending thursday raids will probably be troublesome in WotLK as well.
- With WotLK on the rise there are some internal rerollers which basicly lead to an overpopulated tankingpool as it is.

I must say, everyone thought you was performing quite well in the MH raid you attented, trust me when I say that we do not decline you based on your skill and abilities.

Apologies for the long wait on the final decision btw, I hope you'll find a nice guild and enjoy WoW in the time to come!

Greetings,
Exxion, Warrior Classleader

P.S: Feel free to use us as a reference when you apply to other guilds should they question your skills in the mighty art of tanking :)

Return to “Recruitment”