Fire mage application

Do you want to join AGPG? Here's the place...

Moderator: Moderators

thrandhuil

Fire mage application

Postby thrandhuil » Wed Aug 20, 2008 12:57 pm

Main character name: Thrandhuil

Has this character always had this name? Yes, it has.

Character class: Mage

Character race: Human

Character level: 70

Character spec: 2/48/11

Character tradeskill professions and levels: Tailoring (375) Enchanting (375)

Character heroic keys and attunements: I have all heroic keys, the only attunement i completed, out of fun, was for SSC.

High level non trainable spells/abilities learned:Hm, for mages, I think the only one that applies is the summoning of food and water at higher level ^^.

Total /played time:63 days

/played time at level 70: 45 days

Notable factions and their level:
Exalted: Scale of Sands, Shattar, Cenarion Expedition, Honor Hold, Consortium, Violet Eye, Keepers of Time, Shattered Sun Offensive, Lower City (and Stormpike Guard, just kidding ^^).
Honored: Asthongue Deathsworn

Armory link (or CTprofile if you wish to show different gear)
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... Thrandhuil
I'm working on making a CTprofile though I have problems accessing that site for some reason. I'm an adventurous person when it comes to gear orientation, since there isn't pretty much I can do at this level with money and badges. My current orientation is towards haste, and although I lost damage, I find my current stats, haste esspecially, to be highly rewarding, both in terms of damage and pleasure of playing. Should it be needed, I can always instantly change 7 epic gems, with other followed shortly. For more pure spelldamage, I can use Hellfire Encansed Pendant and Fury of the Ursine and my second Scarlet Sindorei Robes ^^; for more haste, I can use Footpads of Madness and Wastewraps of Infinity (with some hit rating gear, to keep me hit capped - like Wub's Cursed Hexblade and Ashyen's Gift). For borderline healing intesive encounters, I have full epic pvp gear.
Edit: I also made today my first SR gear, Night's End; I'll try to get the SR enchant on it tommorow.

Previous guild(s): Disturbed (class leader), Geriatric Youth, Guards of Uttabar (officer).

Name, class and level of Alternate character(s): Riborastus, hunter, level 19... I'm not leveling alts since I believe I'm a mage at heart ^^.

Reasons why you would like to join: My reasons would be the following: I thoroughly enjoy high-level raids (4/5 MH, 4/9 BT); I like working in an organized environment, with people who know what they are doing; I want to be in an ambitious guild, aiming for the end-level content of the guild; ultimately, I want to have fun, since this is why I play the game. Judging from what I know so far, I believe I can achieve all these in your guild.

Were all of the above characters levelled by you from the start?: Yes

Your real age: 30
Last edited by thrandhuil on Sat Aug 23, 2008 1:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

Exxion
Role Captain

Postby Exxion » Wed Aug 20, 2008 1:07 pm

Hello Thrandhuil,

I've forwarded your application to our officersforum where it will be reviewed, thank you for applying and you'll hear from us shortly!

Good luck!

Greetings,
Exxion

Xargon

Postby Xargon » Wed Aug 20, 2008 1:49 pm

Hi there, Xargon here, who directed you to these forums. Once more, good luck on your application!

thrandhuil

Postby thrandhuil » Wed Aug 20, 2008 2:39 pm

Thanks a lot for your help :) . Hoping for the best ^^

Aygo
Officer

Postby Aygo » Wed Aug 20, 2008 5:54 pm

Good luck on the application.
Tycho

Merlins
Guild Master

Postby Merlins » Fri Aug 22, 2008 12:21 am

Hi Thrandhuil,

Before we offer you a trial spot within the guild, we'd like to take you along to one of our raids just to see how things go (like we talked about). Please contact one of the officers to determine the exact date.

Merlins
Officer/CL
If I Was In WW2 They'd Call Me Spitfire

thrandhuil

Postby thrandhuil » Sat Aug 23, 2008 1:13 am

Thanks for the opportunity :). Just wanted to let you know I updated my gear section of the app to include my first SR item.

Hayek
Officer

Postby Hayek » Sat Aug 23, 2008 9:23 am

thrandhuil wrote:Thanks for the opportunity :). Just wanted to let you know I updated my gear section of the app to include my first SR item.

grats ;)

If you're invited, we'll take care of the HoDs for SR gear though.
A Polar explorer needs 5000 calories a day.
- Also when driving to the pole in a sheltered car?
Let's be safe.

thrandhuil

Postby thrandhuil » Sat Aug 23, 2008 6:06 pm

Hehe thanks ^^, looking forward to that :). I actually like having a purpose in spare time, and I'm constantly interested in improving my gear. Btw, just made Soulguard Bracers today ....:)

Merlins
Guild Master

Postby Merlins » Sat Aug 30, 2008 12:21 pm

Hi Thrandhuil,

We have come to a conclusion; we would like to offer you a spot in our little online home we call AG Praetorian Guard.

Congratulations!

Ask any of the officers for an invite.

Merlins

If I Was In WW2 They'd Call Me Spitfire

Return to “Recruitment”