Merlijn - Shadow Priest

Do you want to join AGPG? Here's the place...

Moderator: Moderators

Merlijn

Postby Merlijn » Mon Aug 18, 2008 2:19 pm

The endless fights over who get's the SP in their group. Gotta love it :p

/hug @ Dwie :)

Merlijn

Postby Merlijn » Mon Aug 18, 2008 2:20 pm

Xargon wrote:Glad to see you around Merlijn! You we're a very good priest when I was around, and since I'm back from my long break I'd love your advice again :D I didn't even know you left tbh (well, being absent for over half a year orso does that..)

http://www.shadowpriest.com

my source of information in case I need answers ;)

Xargon

Postby Xargon » Mon Aug 18, 2008 2:40 pm

Yep, been doing a lot of reading there too. Helped me make my new build (I am temporarily PvP specced for some gear I needed, but I'm almost done with that now). I want to respec back to PvE tonight, and I changed a lot from my previous PvE build. I don't think you can see the guild forum (just posted a topic about it there), so any comments you can give, Merlijn, are welcome: http://www.wowhead.com/?talent=bxMhkhLZZVMxdMLohtEo

remedy

Postby remedy » Mon Aug 18, 2008 2:42 pm

Xargon wrote:Yep, been doing a lot of reading there too. Helped me make my new build (I am temporarily PvP specced for some gear I needed, but I'm almost done with that now). I want to respec back to PvE tonight, and I changed a lot from my previous PvE build. I don't think you can see the guild forum (just posted a topic about it there), so any comments you can give, Merlijn, are welcome: http://www.wowhead.com/?talent=bxMhkhLZZVMxdMLohtEo

Hmm, I thought you had a class leader for stuff like this? :roll:

:P

Xargon

Postby Xargon » Mon Aug 18, 2008 2:46 pm

remedy wrote:Hmm, I thought you had a class leader for stuff like this? :roll:

Well, they're free to respond in the topic I created for this in the Guild forums ;)

remedy

Postby remedy » Mon Aug 18, 2008 2:47 pm

Xargon wrote:
remedy wrote:Hmm, I thought you had a class leader for stuff like this? :roll:

Well, they're free to respond in the topic I created for this in the Guild forums ;)

pfff :roll: 8)

Merlijn

Postby Merlijn » Mon Aug 18, 2008 3:14 pm

Xargon wrote:Yep, been doing a lot of reading there too. Helped me make my new build (I am temporarily PvP specced for some gear I needed, but I'm almost done with that now). I want to respec back to PvE tonight, and I changed a lot from my previous PvE build. I don't think you can see the guild forum (just posted a topic about it there), so any comments you can give, Merlijn, are welcome: http://www.wowhead.com/?talent=bxMhkhLZZVMxdMLohtEo

I'd go for the default cookie cutter spec for the time being : http://www.wowhead.com/?talent=bxMhzhZZVGxpMLohtEo

Looking at your gear you can stick with this until you reach 1400 shadow damage buffed. Obviously you can free points from Shadow Focus once you're going over the hit cap and put an additional point in Imp Mind Blast.

Xargon

Postby Xargon » Mon Aug 18, 2008 3:20 pm

Hmmm, you put more focus on Mind Blast (with it's crit etc). I tried to focus more on Mind Flay, I prefer it as a spell, and just a Mind Blast every now and then in between. I'm still unsure what to do. Shadowpriest forums don't put much focus in Mind Blast either, but they do use SW:Death a lot and just take the damage for it and get healed back by either a small DoT from a healer or their own Vampiric Embrace.

Edit: Problem also is, I run out of mana a lot, so that's why I put points in the Max. Mana talent.

Concho
Veteran

Postby Concho » Mon Aug 18, 2008 3:21 pm

This an application post guys, can you 2 take it to pm's maybe.

Xargon

Postby Xargon » Mon Aug 18, 2008 3:23 pm

Sorry Mr. Concho.. Merlijn can't join the thread on the Guild forums :) We'll take it to PM!

Dibsbane

Postby Dibsbane » Mon Aug 18, 2008 3:33 pm

Good luck with the app Merlijn:) I still remember hiding behind you on my first gruul kill. That said, it was only a year ago, so i wouldn't want to have forgotten.

(maybe move X's post to the Destruction forum).

Flare

Postby Flare » Mon Aug 18, 2008 3:37 pm

MANA! MANA!

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Haaaaai :D
\o/

jaghira
Officer

Postby jaghira » Mon Aug 18, 2008 3:48 pm

Dwiezel wrote:
Doomglazer wrote:Ahh nice and no you don't win a hug or even a microwave. You DO win teh privilege of when you get accepted to be in my group as a personal mana battery :-). How is that for a prize :-)

You know exactly that mana batteries go to my group first! And only if there is an excess of mana batteries and I don't feel like having two of them for myself there is a chance that another group gets one^^

/wave @ Merlijn

my battery ran out:S

monkey tears flow! monkeys cry¬!

Antarn
Role Captain

Postby Antarn » Tue Aug 19, 2008 8:18 am

My arena partner is coming back :D

Good luck with application Merlijn

Antarn

Peterperdro

Postby Peterperdro » Tue Aug 19, 2008 9:21 am

Good luck with application Merlijn , it would be great to see you in guild chat again.

Return to “Recruitment”