Resto Shaman's we get around a bit ...

Do you want to join AGPG? Here's the place...

Moderator: Moderators

Tharil

Postby Tharil » Sat Aug 09, 2008 3:24 pm

Blood Pact and Serenity both Dispanded while Vi was still there unfortunatly. Kinda harsh having 2 Guilds going pop

Nkhari
Officer

Postby Nkhari » Sat Aug 09, 2008 8:50 pm

Serenity disbanded O.o Wow I'm out of touch >.<

Vessy

Postby Vessy » Sat Aug 09, 2008 9:06 pm

Nkhari wrote:Serenity disbanded O.o Wow I'm out of touch >.<

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2AgD5vac ... re=related

/wave Kizzy!

Kizzeh Kizzeh Bang Bang!

Kizzy

Postby Kizzy » Mon Aug 11, 2008 10:49 am

In response to Leafys post; When I left there was a slight unrest and oddeties going on, perhaps I was the only one to notice these - such as Rem suddenly leaving and the Kara issue. Two rather biggies in a short period of time. From speaking to a few people there seems to be more transaprency in the ranks; things just don't happen they are talked about with everyone. Again, this could qualify as a personal perception on a situation thats not changed just the interpretational views of a very select few

For Exx - BP and Serenity disbanded whilst I was still flying their colours, I did not leave before this happened (Hence the RIP)

remedy

Postby remedy » Mon Aug 11, 2008 11:07 am

My suddenly leaving was personal reasons and had nothing to do with how things were done in the guild.

And to be totally honest, there never was a Kara issue, at least not for anyone but yourself Viox. I treasured our friendship ingame, but never once did you raise any worry to me about this issue. I know you did to others, but personally you should have known that this could have been solved easily if you just had talked to the right persons about it. Making a storm out of a small breeze just seemed a bit dramatic to me. And your way of portraying us to other guilds in your applications actually hurt when you know deep down there is no truth to it.
Nothing has changed since you left Viox, at least not on the parts you are referring to.
I may not be the right person to write all this, seeing my recent departures as well. But those that know me, know the reason had nothing to do with guild related matters.

Viox, do you really feel that coming back to a guild were you had such disagreements will the be the best outcome for you? Who are to say these kind of things won't happen again? As a friend I would love to see you back, but if so you should know that things here are the same as when you left......

Kizzy

Postby Kizzy » Mon Aug 11, 2008 12:03 pm

The comments are a little harsh in my eyes; to some it was a mountain from a molehill to others a frustration built on solid ground and to me, it seemed unfair and completley unexpected. We could view your suddent ./gquit in the same fashion. We all react diffrently we all view things with our own theories and for that perhaps we should leave the past in the past hey ... opinions are ours to be had; its what keeps us unique and, there is no right or wrong. I do appreciate the points you are making Rem - but, life moves on; you either let things that have happened go; or you hold on and it brings you down. I choose to let it go, can't change it so there really is no point on thinking about it further.

The future is always uncertain - I have seen more of what WOW has to offer, got more than I bargained for and for these events it has given me time to think about what the best bits are, a chance to reflect. I value friends over anything else. Progression is a factor but what is the point in being all epic'ed out when you can't have fun with it in good company. I made good friends here, shown in the support given on this thread :D . Don't get me wrong - I had a heap of fun in Nerds and BP but somehow it fell short on the social side although the progress was brilliant. Its a fine balance to match the two and looking back, this is where it seems to be still brilliant.

Going forward, I would not have made this application should I have had any doubts. I have thought through this time and time again, what if...but...well maybe if this happened.... etc. Its a game in essence, a game connected to many good people, many friends and many virtual adventures; I want to share this and share it with good friends here, who intend to press their boundries and retain all the fun I look fondly back on.

ionic

Postby ionic » Mon Aug 11, 2008 6:08 pm

Yay :D

Nice to see Viox coming home (I hope:))

Best of luck with the application ol' friend. The guilds shaman ranks have missed you I am sure. Always a great and conciencious player and a great friend to many past and present.

Good luck :!:

Sean/Ionic/Pixy/Looksnorri/Sanguinis/Jeremian/Gwyndaff/Ghazghkull/Braxx/Golfimbul/Siriusblack :P

Grominx

Postby Grominx » Tue Aug 12, 2008 8:56 am

Looking on our history, this is not an easy decission. We're still discussing, so hang no a little longer!

Kizzy

Postby Kizzy » Tue Aug 12, 2008 10:38 am

Thank you - its very much appreciated.

Tharil

Postby Tharil » Tue Aug 12, 2008 11:25 am

from a non personal note Viox is a great player. Always willing to help and advise people whenever needed and would be an asset to have back in the guild. Yes things have happened in the past but thats where they should stay, In the past. It has no bearing on the guild or its members. Everyone has feelings and sometimes they get hurt. Things like this really shouldnt get in the way of people having fun online. From what I saw everyone liked Viox and had a good laugh with her. At the end of the day Viox is still Viox. Lovable and fun.

Get her back in and lets continue to enjoy the game for what it is and lets clear that Black Temple before Wrath Hits us! A great healer like Viox and a great friend to take along is a bonus!

:P 8) 8) :P 8) :P 8)

Kizzy

Postby Kizzy » Tue Aug 12, 2008 11:58 am

Aww thank you sweetheart xx

...still dosn't mean you will be a priority on my healing list though xx

Verenyn

Postby Verenyn » Tue Aug 12, 2008 7:51 pm

Kizzy wrote:Woop woop - and thank you for the kind wishes :)

oh and the armoury link http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... r&n=Kizzie

255MP5, 2043+ healing and 10577 mana <censored> health
Your mp5 is 129 btw. It's the "mp5 while casting" that matters since you are spamming a lot. ;) Anyway, I wish you best of luck with your application! :D

Hayek
Officer

Postby Hayek » Wed Aug 13, 2008 9:54 am

Hi Kizzy,

I saw you withdrew your application. And yes, it's true we we were not unanimous about the prospect of you rejoining - which is why it took a while.

You wanted to leave the past the past. That's fine, and we've given people second and sometimes even third chances before. However, for that we need to come to the conclusion that what happened before is unlikely to occur again.

And in all, we haven't changed much in the past months - very little in many respects. In your departing post, you spoke about trust. Have we regained it? And how likely is it we might loose it again? As those questions have never been really answered, we were in doubt.

What we do know for sure however, is that we wish you the best of luck where-ever WoW, and indeed life, may take you.

Take care, Kizzy.
A Polar explorer needs 5000 calories a day.
- Also when driving to the pole in a sheltered car?
Let's be safe.

Return to “Recruitment”