BM hunter

Do you want to join AGPG? Here's the place...

Moderator: Moderators

Bulewathion

Postby Bulewathion » Sat Jul 26, 2008 1:01 pm

Hi Airporty!

First of all, nice application and GL!

Do you have the boss tactics in BT walked through? That would be a good thing to write in your application :) Shows you've got some interest in reaching further in Raids than the place you are now.

+Rep for having a good amount of Hit Rating on your char, you're gonna need that!

Bulldawg

TTA

Postby TTA » Sat Jul 26, 2008 1:11 pm

like i said i read all boss tactics but In bt i have only few wipes at High Warlord Naj'entus... about my Hitrating i can reach at 168 (10.65%)

Bulewathion

Postby Bulewathion » Sat Jul 26, 2008 1:16 pm

Very well then :)

TTA

Postby TTA » Sat Jul 26, 2008 1:17 pm

sorry 185 :)

Bulewathion

Postby Bulewathion » Sat Jul 26, 2008 1:24 pm

I see.

Better read up some of the boss fights in BT, it won't lower your chances atleast :')

Leafy

Postby Leafy » Sat Jul 26, 2008 1:34 pm

Bit premature to be talking to a potential new recruit like an officer or CL, Bule. Interesting you are offering advice on how TTA should apply and about raid instances that as a non-raider yourself you don't raid with us! :shock:

TTA, we'll get back to you shortly. ;)

Leaf
AGPG officer
Last edited by Leafy on Sat Jul 26, 2008 1:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Rooppa
Role Captain

Postby Rooppa » Sat Jul 26, 2008 1:34 pm

i was under the impression that hit rating required for a hunter "not to miss" was 9% against a boss level mob?
Johnny was a chemist,
But Johnny is no more,
For what he thought was H2O,
Was H2SO4.

Bulewathion

Postby Bulewathion » Sat Jul 26, 2008 1:43 pm

Leaf, i was just browsin' the forums, looking for something interesting to read :) I'm just helping TTA abit, giving him alittle advice, showing that we're a nice and friendly guild that only wants him the best.

If i'm talking like a CL tell me to stop o:

Just thought of giving the guy an advice or two heh.

Leafy

Postby Leafy » Sat Jul 26, 2008 2:52 pm

Bulewathion wrote:Leaf, i was just browsin' the forums, looking for something interesting to read :) I'm just helping TTA abit, giving him alittle advice, showing that we're a nice and friendly guild that only wants him the best.

If i'm talking like a CL tell me to stop o:

Just thought of giving the guy an advice or two heh.

You're not really in a position to help or advise him, given he has more experience than you. ;)

Oh, and ok. Stop! :P

Holyraven

Hello again

Postby Holyraven » Sat Jul 26, 2008 7:30 pm

Good luck on your application TTA, also remember you from DoD, played a good game as I count it :)

Doomglazer

Postby Doomglazer » Sun Jul 27, 2008 9:58 am

Rooppa wrote:i was under the impression that hit rating required for a hunter "not to miss" was 9% against a boss level mob?

Yep roop you are correct there
I'm the Herald, the Gaze in the Dark, the Blinking Madness. Empires I rule, nations I birth, a crown desired

Ikanishi

Postby Ikanishi » Sun Jul 27, 2008 10:55 am

Hiya TTA, nice to see you again..

Just thought i would put a post down as to TTA's abilities and Conduct :twisted: ...

On Both counts excellent.. As A RL for his old Guild, TTA was always on Time, prepared and enjoyed the many wipe nights i took us through. He was always on TS (although didnt say too much :lol: ) and he was always focused and willing to learn... Took orders very well and did exactly what i asked or gave suggestions as to how he could do things better (as i am also a noob at hunters abilities)... Cant remember him ever complaining in raids.

He was one of the three main Hunters i went to in order to Fill the hunter spaces in raids (due to his reliability and Knowing his class).. Takes Critism well, and is all round a pleaasure to raid with...

Hope you havent changed :wink:

Ikan

TTA

Postby TTA » Sun Jul 27, 2008 11:45 am

thx Ikanishi , im still that hunter

jaghira
Officer

Postby jaghira » Sun Jul 27, 2008 12:27 pm

Ok TTA,

Can you please explain a bit about the gems you have socketed into your gear (majority of them are AP gems) why do you choose that specific stat over the rest ?

as a hunter you need 142 hit ratting ..anything over that is just a waste on the stats budget..

lastly...and bit more theoretical , can you please tell me what in your opinion is the "magical" stats array you need as a BM hunter to achieve your optimal dps
eg: Agi:xxx
Int:xxx
Stamina:XX
Crit%:XX

TTA

Postby TTA » Sun Jul 27, 2008 1:28 pm

i use atack power gems to increase my pet damage and i need to work at my critical chance 30% non buff i think is good (i can make whit what itemes i have like 28% )

Return to “Recruitment”