BM hunter

Do you want to join AGPG? Here's the place...

Moderator: Moderators

TTA

BM hunter

Postby TTA » Fri Jul 25, 2008 8:57 am

Main character name:Totheairport(TTA) -i know freak name :)

Has this character always had this name?yes

Character class:Hunter

Character race:Night Elf

Character level:70

Character spec:beast mastery

Character tradeskill professions and levels:alchemy 375 and herbalism 385

Character heroic keys and attunements:i have all heroic keys and attunements

Raid experience:
BT : none only a few wipes at High Warlord Naj'entus
Hyal: 3/5
TK: 3/4
Scc : 5/6
ML:1/1
GL:2/2
ZA:6/6
Kara:10/10

Total /played time:54days

/played time at level 70:45days

Armory link (or CTprofile if you wish to show different gear)
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... theairport

Previous guild(s):Dark elemnts, The Dudes of Destruction , The Leftover Exiles

Name, class and level of Alternate character(s):Loloi 70 mage

Reasons why you would like to join: friendly and raiding experience, and progres ..lots of progres in BT and SWP
What do you believe is your strengths and weaknesses within a raid group:
Strength: i have a good dps and very focus on what i mast do, i make a mistake just once, and i put the group needings before the single needings
Weakness: not good at AOE

Were all of the above characters levelled by you from the start?:yes

Your real age:26 and im from romania

Exxion
Role Captain

Postby Exxion » Fri Jul 25, 2008 9:20 am

You do know we aren't raiding SWP at all right? So if you are looking for that kind of raids, this isn't the right place to apply. Also, are you willing to endure wipenights? We are currently "learning" Archimonde and Gurtogg Bloodboil, so progress might be a bit low atm.

Anyway, good luck on the app.

Doomglazer

Postby Doomglazer » Fri Jul 25, 2008 9:43 am

Hello Totheairport (strange name) since we don’t have a hunter CL at the moment I’ll ask some question about everything and nothing.
First of what are the hours you can raid and what days ?
And we don’t do SW yet we are still havin fun in BT and kicking Archimond in the b*lls but he has a shell of some sort there.
And what do you think is the role of a BM hunter in a raid ?
Can you use Teamspeak? The reason why I ask this is because we coordinate a lot with TS so it’s kinda handy.

Well thtas it from me for now if you have any question don’t hesitate to ask them ☺
I'm the Herald, the Gaze in the Dark, the Blinking Madness. Empires I rule, nations I birth, a crown desired

remedy

Postby remedy » Fri Jul 25, 2008 11:03 am

Hi there :)
I have forwarded your application to the officers/CL board.
We will get back to you as soon as we reach a decission.
In the mean time, feel free to add a little more information to your(short)application.
Wish you the best of luck.

Remedy

TTA

Postby TTA » Fri Jul 25, 2008 11:54 am

im up all days of the week 17.00 - 01.00...03.00
i know where you raiding lvl is and that is 1 motiv to join you - i like to work and kill all boss from any instant , i dont like to join a guild who farming BT and SWP , and i still need to kill vashj and kael :D
well my party bonus is important = more dps for raid
and yes i have TS that will be no problem
i know all boss tactics but i learn more from wipes at them :) so it will be no problem whit wipenights

remedy

Postby remedy » Fri Jul 25, 2008 11:55 am

Just a question:
Why did you leave your former guilds?

TTA

Postby TTA » Fri Jul 25, 2008 12:18 pm

low progres in raids

Villanous

Postby Villanous » Fri Jul 25, 2008 7:11 pm

Just throwing in a good word for TTA here! Been guilded with him and he is indeed always high up on the DPS, also very dedicated during raids and not afraid to endure wipe attempts. Signs up alot, shows up alot, never slacking off, from my experience.

But alas i don't know the first tihng about hunters so can't give you a good opinion on that aspect ;)

Leafy

Postby Leafy » Fri Jul 25, 2008 7:32 pm

TTA

Can you explain a little more why you left your previous guild please and the circumstances surrounding that?

Did you leave on your own, were you invited to leave, or were you /gkicked?

TTA

Postby TTA » Fri Jul 25, 2008 8:34 pm

i see The Leftover Exiles dont leave me to find a guild ... i was kicked from there after in my last raid there ...i tried to speak whit raidleader for something about who will lead us and he announce on raidchannel i dont wanna come in raid whit them . After that i leaved raid ..well i admit it was not my best choice and they decide to kick me. Now they watch all my applys and put some very nice words about my caracter . I admit my mistake but i dont thing i desert this treatment. and the progres guild is 0 ,they lose all good raiders and after 2 weeks after i was kicked i heard many peeps left too (1 of them is healers officer).
PS : hi villanous and thx for the words. He know me very well and liedl too and they know what person i am.

remedy

Postby remedy » Fri Jul 25, 2008 8:53 pm

TTA wrote:i see The Leftover Exiles dont leave me to find a guild ... i was kicked from there after in my last raid there ...i tried to speak whit raidleader for something about who will lead us and he announce on raidchannel i dont wanna come in raid whit them . After that i leaved raid ..well i admit it was not my best choice and they decide to kick me. Now they watch all my applys and put some very nice words about my caracter . I admit my mistake but i dont thing i desert this treatment. and the progres guild is 0 ,they lose all good raiders and after 2 weeks after i was kicked i heard many peeps left too (1 of them is healers officer).
PS : hi villanous and thx for the words. He know me very well and liedl too and they know what person i am.

Well I know Liedl very well, I used to be in DoD a while back. If Liedl can vouch for you, then that's word good enough in your favour.(for me at least)

Doomglazer

Postby Doomglazer » Fri Jul 25, 2008 9:08 pm

TTA wrote:.i tried to speak whit raidleader for something about who will lead us and he announce on raidchannel i dont wanna come in raid whit them . After that i leaved raid ..well i admit it was not my best choice and they decide to kick me. Now they watch all my applys and put some very nice words about my caracter .

So if i understand correct you left the raid because the raid leader announced in teh raidchannel that you didn't wanne come.
After that they kicked you out of the guild.
And now they tell good things about you when you apply to another guild.

Dont rly understand that. Why would they kick you in the first place then and afterwards tell good things about you whne you apply somehwere ?
I'm the Herald, the Gaze in the Dark, the Blinking Madness. Empires I rule, nations I birth, a crown desired

TTA

Postby TTA » Fri Jul 25, 2008 9:13 pm

i forgot "nice words"

remedy

Postby remedy » Fri Jul 25, 2008 9:18 pm

Doomglazer wrote:
TTA wrote:.i tried to speak whit raidleader for something about who will lead us and he announce on raidchannel i dont wanna come in raid whit them . After that i leaved raid ..well i admit it was not my best choice and they decide to kick me. Now they watch all my applys and put some very nice words about my caracter .

So if i understand correct you left the raid because the raid leader announced in teh raidchannel that you didn't wanne come.
After that they kicked you out of the guild.
And now they tell good things about you when you apply to another guild.

Dont rly understand that. Why would they kick you in the first place then and afterwards tell good things about you whne you apply somehwere ?

Sarcasm Doom :wink:

Leafy

Postby Leafy » Fri Jul 25, 2008 10:59 pm

TTA wrote:i see The Leftover Exiles dont leave me to find a guild ... i was kicked from there after in my last raid there ...i tried to speak whit raidleader for something about who will lead us and he announce on raidchannel i dont wanna come in raid whit them . After that i leaved raid ..well i admit it was not my best choice and they decide to kick me. Now they watch all my applys and put some very nice words about my caracter . I admit my mistake but i dont thing i desert this treatment. and the progres guild is 0 ,they lose all good raiders and after 2 weeks after i was kicked i heard many peeps left too (1 of them is healers officer).

Just to be clear, we always listen to both sides of an argument. We'll have a think and get back to you.

Return to “Recruitment”