Rambocop, Protection Warrior

Do you want to join AGPG? Here's the place...

Moderator: Moderators

Rambocop

Rambocop, Protection Warrior

Postby Rambocop » Thu Jul 24, 2008 5:37 pm

Main character name:Rambocop

Has this character always had this name?: Yes

Character class: Warrior

Character race: Night Elf Male, With long white hair.

Character level: 70

Character spec: http://www.wowhead.com/?talent=LV0cZVZ0EtoIMkcest
Protection specced atm, since that's what i'm heading for getting invited as. I chose the best Protection specc, after my opinion and experience with warrior speccs.

Character tradeskill professions and levels: 375 Mining and 375 Gnomish Engineering

Character heroic keys and attunements: All Heroic keys.

Your raiding experience:

Pre Tbc:
Zul'gurub: Cleared
Ruins of Ahn' quraji: Cleared
Molten Core: Cleared
Onyxia's Lair: Cleared
Blackwing Lair: Cleared
Temple of Ahn' Quraji: Cleared
Naxx'ramas: Cleared Deathknights wing

TBC:
Karazhan: Cleared
Gruul's Lair: Cleared
Magtheridon's Lair: Cleared
Tempest Keep: The Eye: Void Reaver, Solarian.
Serpentshrine Carverns: Hydross, Lurker.
Total /played time: 138 Days 16 Hours and 33 Minutes.

Armory link (or CTprofile if you wish to show different gear)
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... n=Rambocop

Previous guild(s): Been playing on Talnivarr EU, in a guild called Resurgence, decided to leave after 2 months of inactivity because my computer couldn't get repaired, afterwards i actually decided to stop playing wow. Pre-Tbc i was in a guild called Elunes Elite on Stormscale, where i left because the Officers couldn't handle and single Molten Core raid, after that i went raiding with Eternal Fury on Stormscale were they reqruited me after all, Eternal Fury ended up in chaos, officers started to leave short after the guild master left. And then i joined Twentyfourseven, it ended up in a disaster as Tbc was on it's way releasing. After playing with Resurgence on Talnivarr i quitted wow for few months and ended up on this server cause all my other friends played there for like 2 weeks, now i'm all alone here and searching a PVE guild.

Name, class and level of Alternate character(s): I have no Alternate characters on this realm, but i got a 65 Gnome mage i have considered transfering, but no big deal.

Reasons why you would like to join: I'm searching a PVE guild with great progress and focus, i'm searching a friendly and active guild aswell, and after talking to Grominx i've started to get a feeling that you are all these things listed. Now well, why i'm searching a guild there is above my experience, is simply cause i want to get some new high endgame experience.

Were all of the above characters levelled by you from the start?:
Yes, i have levelled all characters on my own.

Your real age: 18 the 5. of september.

Abit about yourself: I live in Denmark at the moment i'm 17 and therefore living home with my mom, i got Vacation right now that means, i am able to raid 100% every week and every weekend as well. I've played wow since the release in Europe. I would define myself as a Active, Relaxed, Focused and Mature person.

PS. as you might noticed i've added few questions, that's simply cause Grominx said that i should add everything i thought was relavant.

Thanks for reading, and i hope to get an answer soon.

Best Regards Rambocop

Exxion
Role Captain

Postby Exxion » Thu Jul 24, 2008 5:50 pm

Nice application and I've talked shortly to you in-game, you seem like a decent fella (despite your cheesy name :P)

There might be a bit of a geargap, but that is fixable perhaps, either way it's not my job to approve you or not.

Good luck!

Dibsbane

Postby Dibsbane » Thu Jul 24, 2008 5:51 pm

Exxion wrote:Nice application and I've talked shortly to you in-game, you seem like a decent fella (despite your AWESOME name :P)

fixed

edit: good luck:)

remedy

Postby remedy » Thu Jul 24, 2008 6:44 pm

Hi there :)
I have forwarded your application to the Officer/CL board.
We will get back to you as soon as we reach a decission.
Good luck :)

Hayek
Officer

Postby Hayek » Thu Jul 24, 2008 6:46 pm

Hi Rambocop,

Thanks for your application! I've forwarded it for discussion by the classleaders and officers, as is our custom. You should hear from us in a few days (maybe faster). Good luck!

Hayek
GM
A Polar explorer needs 5000 calories a day.
- Also when driving to the pole in a sheltered car?
Let's be safe.

remedy

Postby remedy » Thu Jul 24, 2008 6:47 pm

Hayek wrote:Hi Rambocop,

Thanks for your application! I've forwarded it for discussion by the classleaders and officers, as is our custom. You should hear from us in a few days (maybe faster). Good luck!

Hayek
GM

beat ya to it 8)

Aygo
Officer

Postby Aygo » Thu Jul 24, 2008 6:54 pm

Good luck on the application.
Tycho

Archvile

Postby Archvile » Thu Jul 24, 2008 7:27 pm

hello rambocop,

thank you for your well written application, we are already discussing. just a few questions:

exxion is right that your gear level is a bit on the lower end. nothing that cant be overcome though.
- do you have some badges saved up?
- fed up with kara already or could you imagine to farm some badges there during the next few weeks?
- do you have some more stamina gear (trinket maybe)? would be easier for us to bring you as OT with a bit more HPs and its the most effective stat to push when trying to fill a gear gap fast.
- and finally a minor point: do you have some dps gear for the fights where you will not need to tank (if so plesae post AP/crit/hit and weapons)?

Rambocop

Postby Rambocop » Thu Jul 24, 2008 8:18 pm

Hello Archvile and thank you for your questions i will be answering them like you asked them

- do you have some badges saved up?: yes i got 22badges atm.
- fed up with kara already or could you imagine to farm some badges there during the next few weeks?: I wouldn't mind joining an extra Karazhan raid, There's alot of DPS items i could get improved as well.
- do you have some more stamina gear (trinket maybe)? would be easier for us to bring you as OT with a bit more HPs and its the most effective stat to push when trying to fill a gear gap fast.: I got the Violet Eye, The 51+ Stam card trinket, aswell as few other, for instance the Spyglass from trash in SSC
- and finally a minor point: do you have some dps gear for the fights where you will not need to tank (if so plesae post AP/crit/hit and weapons)?: Yes, i actually just need to get like 3-4 items replaced then i'm at full epic cap with my DPS gear.

I hope that was answer enough, if you have further questions just whisper me ingame or do as you just did.

Best Regards Rambocop.

Aygo
Officer

Postby Aygo » Thu Jul 24, 2008 10:02 pm

Sorry to butt in here, but Archvile forgot to ask some major questions:

Do you show your helm and cloak?
Are you bald?
Tycho

Alneis

Postby Alneis » Thu Jul 24, 2008 10:03 pm

Aygo wrote:Sorry to butt in here, but Archvile forgot to ask some major questions:

Do you show your helm and cloak?
Are you bald?

Learn to read Erik. He said:

Rambocop wrote:Character race: Night Elf Male, With long white hair.

Haven't seen bald NE just yet.

Rambocop

Postby Rambocop » Thu Jul 24, 2008 11:15 pm

Haha, yeah well, as i said in the Application i got long white hair

And well.

I always show cloak
and Hide helm (cause it's the Tanking Goggles)

Aygo
Officer

Postby Aygo » Fri Jul 25, 2008 12:06 am

Could be he just shaved his head, or got a mohawk...........
Tycho

Archvile

Postby Archvile » Fri Jul 25, 2008 12:31 am

Rambocop wrote:...i got long white hair

I always show cloak
and Hide helm

/sigh
:P

Leafy

Postby Leafy » Sat Jul 26, 2008 1:50 am

We teetered for a while - we're a little warrior heavy but could probably squeeze another in, someone who is genuinely interested in joining us an appreciates the way we do things here - even if their gear and experience is lacking.

We've read through this application, and your new application to Serenity, and aren't sure you're that person.

We have to reject your application then.

Thread locked.

Return to “Recruitment”