Taking some chances

Do you want to join AGPG? Here's the place...

Moderator: Moderators

Yarma

Taking some chances

Postby Yarma » Mon Jul 14, 2008 7:53 pm

Following up on a old chat with hayek in which i asked if i could re-apply to join u guys or the removal was permananent, all hayek said was the chances of me being re-accepted are incredibly slim. SO i guesse that means im able to re-apply, if not delete this thread please dweiz. Also i would not care about raiding, sure would be fun but just wanna be back with you lot, so a social spot is fine for me :P

So here it goes:

Main character name: Yarma

Has this character always had this name? Yes

Character class: Druid

Character race: NE

Character level: 70

Character spec: Feral (tank/dps)

Character tradeskill professions and levels: erm skinning 55 i think

Character heroic keys and attunements: Keys to all dungeons attuned to kara, halfway through SSC attunement

High level non trainable spells/abilities learned: Erm you mean like tome learnt spells, dont think there are any high level ones for druids

Total /played time: erm last check 34 days on yarma

/played time at level 70: 12 days prolly a bit more

Notable factions and their level: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-reput ... on&n=Yarma

Armory link (or CTprofile if you wish to show different gear): http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... on&n=Yarma

Previous guild(s): AGPG (best guild ever) Currently in Extreme although they dont have many members so raiding is a bit dodgy im ready to move on past kara, got most of the stuff i want from there now.

Name, class and level of Alternate character(s): Dimitry 64 warlock, Zono 44 mage, Zarakoth 35 shamman.

Reasons why you would like to join: Best guild ever, great friends, great company and on a more serious note im looking to futher my raiding past kara which im able to completly tank or DPS

Were all of the above characters levelled by you from the start?: Yes

Your real age: 16 and a half

Rooppa
Role Captain

Postby Rooppa » Tue Jul 15, 2008 10:28 am

ok, we know yarma, and although tbh, he can get under my skin somewhat with some of his comments (don't mean that in a bad way btw.. )

i have to admit, someone that for the past 3 months now that has stuck on this forums, been supportive on thread in here, and also NOT been insultive about the whole incident.

well for what it is worth, i think that yarma has shown that he certainly is social enough and a freindly character behind the character for AGPG.

gear wise.. raiding knowledge wise etc.. not for me to decide.. but on a purly social aspect, someone like yarma, although at times annoying (but so can everyone be..) has imho what it takes to be in agpg..

and also must i add to yarma..

/bravo , it certainly does take some bottle to reapply to a guild that you had been "removed" from , and for that i have a quite large amount of respect for you.

all i can say is goodluck
Johnny was a chemist,
But Johnny is no more,
For what he thought was H2O,
Was H2SO4.

Grominx

Postby Grominx » Tue Jul 15, 2008 10:31 am

Hello Yarma,

we'll be discussing your application amongst officers and CL's. We'll get back to you in a little while (We kinda got our hands full with various stuff behind the scenes and our great leader is still on holiday ;))

Grominx

Leafy

Postby Leafy » Tue Jul 15, 2008 10:26 pm

I thought we were just stalling for the sake of it!? :roll:

Flare

Postby Flare » Tue Jul 15, 2008 11:36 pm

Good luck Yarma! It was fun lvling with you (although it was only briefly), I hope you get a spot, it was fun having you around the last time ;)
\o/

Leafy

Postby Leafy » Fri Jul 18, 2008 3:02 pm

We've had a long think about this.

We like having you around the boards but we really don't think we're the right guild for you. Looking at your raid experience and gear, and aware of how much you like to raid, we think you'd be better off with a Kara / Gruul guild getting loads of experience there rather than just very occasionally filling in for us.

With regret then, we're going to turn down your application because we think that's best for you, and for us.

Think of yourself as AGPG affiliated, and stay on the boards!

Thread locked.

Return to “Recruitment”