Kaara, resto druid.

Do you want to join AGPG? Here's the place...

Moderator: Moderators

kaara

Kaara, resto druid.

Postby kaara » Wed Jul 02, 2008 6:15 pm

Main character name: Kaara

Has this character always had this name?
its name was Kaland before i transferred from aszune a year ago.

Character class: Druid

Character race: Night elf

Character level: 70

Character spec: restoration

Total /played time: 75 days 17h

/played time at level 70: 41 days

Notable factions and their level:
Dont think there is any notable..? Ive got all heroic keys and can enter all dungeons =)

Armory link (or CTprofile if you wish to show different gear)
http://armory.wow-europe.com/character- ... on&n=Kaara

Altho i may have logged out in pvp gear. I'd strongly prefer that one of you guys could meet me in shatt to take
a look at my different kind of gears, as i have several ^^.

Previous guild(s):
House of proudmoore, dudes of destruction, Legendary masters, seven, core of the alliance, blood pact, thecorewithin.

Name, class and level of Alternate character(s): Karya 35 Warlock.

Reasons why you would like to join:
AS you may notice, ive been in most of the big guilds on turalyon. altho, ive left every guild for a reason.
Hop --> DoD was because raids hadnt been too good in 1.5 month.
DoD --> Lm - = -
Lm was the perfect guild for me, but unfortunately it disbanded and i joined seven on a trial.
Seven didnt seem like a good guild to me, they were too strict and i found them like they saw the game too serious,
so i cba with them. Then i joined CotA, because i wanted to get to a little higher raids. It all went good in one
week, but the week after i joined i was going on a schooltrip to germany for one week. During this week i gave my acc
to my brother who is 15 yo, so that he could do some dailys and maybe a heroic or two. I was specced feral during that week
just for him, so it didnt matter. He did some heroics the first few days, then it turned up he had a soccercup which lasted for
2 days, so he lent the acc to his mate.I dont know the mate well, but brother said he was trustable, so i just said
ok and passed on. During these two days it seems the members of CotA had asked him a few questions. He had answered he wasnt the real owner of Kaara, so they started to ask
him a couple of questions about the real owner, with other words me. And off course, he thinks the account is my brothers and
tells things about him.. then they asked about his age, and ofc he said they were in the same grade and that he is 15..
So when i was back from germany and explained everything they wouldnt believe me, so i got kicked.
Then i started searching for a raiding guild again and came to tcw. They seemed good, but their raiding has stopped completely
and i feel like i want to see some new ppl and begin progressing into new gear and new bosses, so here i am now, applying to
Ag Praetorian guard.
For the first, when i saw this line i got really happy and thought AGPG would suit me better than any other guild.

--
This is not a military style operation - we’re here for fun above all else - but a level of organisation is needed to make progress and we need mature (though not necessarily old!) people who can be focussed. Above all else, however, we are looking for people who fit in to our digital family
--

When I am raiding i dont want to see the game as bloody serious, after all it is still a game and we are all here for having fun.
But still, i want to be with people who doesnt mess up too much and still progress.
A little more than that, i want to have a social relation to the guild as well, because thats what felt so good in
legendary masters, everybody almost knew each other, so we joked and a lot of other stuff.

Were all of the above characters levelled by you from the start?:
Yes

About raiding, i got a few stuff to say.

during the summer i work every day from 07.00 to 21.00. Summerwork ofc, and i have a little hut less than 100m away from here. Thats where i got my computer, so i will be available every day from
19.00 - 02.00 ( Not much to do after 19.00 so im often cool with playing wow).
I use headset and my english is pretty well.

I also am an active pvper. I do several bg's and arenas every 2nd day and have some nice s3/s4 gear.
And dont look at my arena teams on the armory... its kind of bugged.
Last edited by kaara on Thu Jul 03, 2008 12:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

Aygo
Officer

Postby Aygo » Wed Jul 02, 2008 6:47 pm

Good luck on the application
Tycho

Grominx

Postby Grominx » Wed Jul 02, 2008 7:07 pm

Hello Kaara!

Thank you for your lengthy application! We will get back to you shortly!

Grominx

Merlins
Guild Master

Postby Merlins » Thu Jul 03, 2008 12:37 pm

hi there Kaara

just a question. You wrote that you left HoP and DoD after a while because their raiding wasnt good. Was it not good for that certain period, or was their raiding always in a way you didnt find acceptable?
Most importantly, what im trying to find out...is that if you were to be in AGPG and our raiding would be 'unproductive' would you leave us right away also?
sorry if that sounded a bit harsh...
AGPG raids arent always as consistent as we would like em to be. And on a wipe night that should be a lootfarm, i think many of us wonder 'what it would be like in another guild'...still, they stay because to most of us, agpg is something very special. Would you fit in?

thanks

Merlins
mage cl
If I Was In WW2 They'd Call Me Spitfire

kaara

Postby kaara » Thu Jul 03, 2008 1:34 pm

I migrated to Turalyon to be able to play with Naúh, a rl mate. He joined hop and i did as well, then he left and joined tdod. So i thought i would too, cause i had nothing that was keeping me in HoP. I managed to get into tdod, but then Naúh stopped playing and i simply didnt think tdod was anything for me because they were never really organised, and i didnt think the ppl in it were too social.
Well they had 4 kara groups and it was a real problem getting them all to work on the same evening. Also, this a month or so after tbc came out, so it wasnt hard to find a new guild which raided the same stuff as tdod.
Thats another thing that would keep me in agpg. Its too hard to find a new guild that raids end-game content, so if i would leave agpg it would probably result in leaving pve playing or the whole game, which even sounds hard ^^

AGPG raids arent always as consistent as we would like em to be. And on a wipe night that should be a lootfarm, i think many of us wonder 'what it would be like in another guild'...still, they stay because to most of us, agpg is something very special

Thats happened to me too many times, and Ive kind of learned to live with it ;) I ´no longer see, for example wiping on prince when the guild is raiding bt as a problem since there can be ppl having rl issues and isnt focusing as normal. Simply, shit happens ^.*' as i know the guild can do much better i wont leave. Thats also whats happening to tcw atm. They've been having trouble finding ppl for their raids the latest month and have started raiding together with the phoenix reborn. I find that good, but its rly hard to get some spots in the raids. I'd prefer to raid only with the guild itself.

Btw, I forgot to tell i also have access to a tank warrior with 17k armor, 16k hp and around 500 def rating, also a shadow priest who aint too good geared. around 700 spelldmg. I've been playing on them for a nice while ;)

remedy

Postby remedy » Thu Jul 03, 2008 1:41 pm

kaara wrote:I migrated to Turalyon to be able to play with Naúh, a rl mate. He joined hop and i did as well, then he left and joined tdod. So i thought i would too, cause i had nothing that was keeping me in HoP. I managed to get into tdod, but then Naúh stopped playing and i simply didnt think tdod was anything for me because they were never really organised, and i didnt think the ppl in it were too social.
Well they had 4 kara groups and it was a real problem getting them all to work on the same evening. Also, this a month or so after tbc came out, so it wasnt hard to find a new guild which raided the same stuff as tdod.
Thats another thing that would keep me in agpg. Its too hard to find a new guild that raids end-game content, so if i would leave agpg it would probably result in leaving pve playing or the whole game, which even sounds hard ^^

Would you mind telling when exactly you were in TDoD? We have a few ex-Dudes here in AGPG-including myself, and I can't say I remember seeing you around.

kaara

Postby kaara » Thu Jul 03, 2008 1:44 pm

Cant remember exactly, but 1-3 months after tbc came out.

remedy

Postby remedy » Thu Jul 03, 2008 1:47 pm

kaara wrote:Cant remember exactly, but 1-3 months after tbc came out.

Well I was still in Dudes then, was the druid your main at that time?

kaara

Postby kaara » Thu Jul 03, 2008 1:48 pm

hmm you're right, i was playing the warrior more back then, but still not too inactive on the druid.

remedy

Postby remedy » Thu Jul 03, 2008 1:50 pm

kaara wrote:hmm you're right, i was playing the warrior more back then, but still not too inactive on the druid.

Name? :lol:

kaara

Postby kaara » Thu Jul 03, 2008 1:51 pm

Staminaftw, also playing around in dps gear atm ;)

remedy

Postby remedy » Thu Jul 03, 2008 2:09 pm

One last question :wink:
When you were in TDoD, what Kara group were you in? The name of it :wink:

kaara

Postby kaara » Thu Jul 03, 2008 2:12 pm

Team darnassus ^^

kaara

Postby kaara » Thu Jul 03, 2008 4:10 pm

sry for double, just had to put in that ive raided all instances except sunwell. Only 3 bosses in bt tho ;)
Last edited by kaara on Thu Jul 03, 2008 4:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

remedy

Postby remedy » Thu Jul 03, 2008 4:24 pm

kaara wrote:sry for double, just had to put in that ive raided all instances except sunwell. Only 4 bosses in bt tho ;)

With which guild? Your current guild has 4/5 in MH and 3/9 in BT.

Return to “Recruitment”