Dhriana- Shaman- Social spot

Do you want to join AGPG? Here's the place...

Moderator: Moderators

Aldon

Dhriana- Shaman- Social spot

Postby Aldon » Fri Jun 27, 2008 9:05 pm

Main character name: Dhriana

Has this character always had this name? Yes

Character class: Shaman

Character race: Draenei

Character level: 37

Character spec: 0/27/1

Character tradeskill professions and levels: Jewelcrafting 103/Mining 156

Character heroic keys and attunements: n/a

High level non trainable spells/abilities learned: n/a

Total /played time: 4 days and 21 hours

/played time at level 70: n/a

Notable factions and their level: n/a

Armory link (or CTprofile if you wish to show different gear) http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... &n=Dhriana

Previous guild(s): None

Name, class and level of Alternate character(s): None

Reasons why you would like to join:

I'd like to join because I know some people in the guild, namely Aldon, WW and Isi. I really enjoy playing the game and I've heard from them that you are a very friendly guild and I'm looking for having more fun.

I used to have some low level characters in other servers and I had been in a Spanish guild for a year but they stopped playing a long time ago.

I'll be expecting your answer and don't hesitate to ask me anything you like to.

BTW :!: , I'm Aldon's girlfriend and that's why I'm writting from his account...:roll:

Were all of the above characters levelled by you from the start?: Yes, of course!

Your real age: There are three things that you mustn't ask a woman: her age, her weight and the money she has in the bank. I'm 20 though...

remedy

Postby remedy » Fri Jun 27, 2008 10:29 pm

Hey Dhriana :D

I have forwarded your application to the officers board, expect a reply soon :wink:

Aygo
Officer

Postby Aygo » Fri Jun 27, 2008 11:57 pm

Gifv more girlfriendsies!

Hope to welcome you soon, somehow I doubt it will take long to review the application ;)
Tycho

Rooppa
Role Captain

Postby Rooppa » Sat Jun 28, 2008 12:42 am

at this rate of women joining/appliing to the guild (which i think is a great thing btw) i think that there will have to be some sort of alteration to the guild rules soon...

1) any chit chat on TS that is not raid related is not allowed... unless of course it is about that sale where you got the new shoes from, as we need to know about that.. it is important

2) any raid member that is unable to inform the raid leader about the recent gosip about brad pitt and angelena joilie's holiday will recieve a 10 DKP fine.

3) all raid members are reminded that there armour must match the appropriate colour scheme for that raid, and any members wearing the same amrour , a roll will be made by the raid leader to see which person must HS and change there outfit.

(of course these are jokes btw, as you know i love all of the female members in the guild /hug)
Johnny was a chemist,
But Johnny is no more,
For what he thought was H2O,
Was H2SO4.

remedy

Postby remedy » Sat Jun 28, 2008 2:30 am

Rooppa wrote:
3) all raid members are reminded that there armour must match the appropriate colour scheme for that raid, and any members wearing the same amrour , a roll will be made by the raid leader to see which person must HS and change there outfit.

(of course these are jokes btw, as you know i love all of the female members in the guild /hug)

Did Archy come up with this rule? :P

Leafy

Postby Leafy » Sun Jun 29, 2008 7:08 pm

Dhriana, we'd love to offer you a non-raid social spot in guild.

Contact any member of the guild and they can tell you which officers are online to invite you.

Welcome aboard!

(Thread locked).

Return to “Recruitment”